Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

cringeworthy
Veeky Forums is a board where the highest form of discussion amounts posting slowjacks combined with meme arrow quotes.

Get rid of Veeky Forums and put in Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums is a shitty board full of pseuds

Meh. Veeky Forums has just as many pseuds as Veeky Forums - actually, probably more - and on top of that, Veeky Forums has more religioncucks and stormtards than Veeky Forums.

desu this pic is probably as old as the board, probably was made when the level of discourse was actually high in the first couple minutes of its existence

This thing is, at best, 7 months old.

That pic was originally made with /leftypol/ instead of reddit on the right, then some butthurt retard from /leftypol/ edited it because he feels like Veeky Forums is his personal marxist colony.

>Veeky Forums has more religioncucks and stormtards than Veeky Forums
It's weird that the more right wing a board is, the smarter it tends to be.
>inb4 /pol/
That's just a designated shitpost board at this point.

>as old as the board
>includes /bant/ which was created this year
Yeah right faggot. Also Veeky Forums was always shit, the only constant this board has is that it's full of commies and monarchists and shits on everything German nonstop.

>It's weird that the more right wing a board is, the smarter it tends to be.
I think what you mean to say is, the more liberal a board is, the smarter it tends to be.

you're right the original did have leftypol on it, I didn't save that one because the font was dark and barely readable

>Veeky Forums
>full of commies
Wrong. There is the occasional tankie, but they're pretty rare.

Not even remotely close. /lgbt/ is probably the most liberal board on this site (logically) and the average IQ there must be lower than 80.

I don't mean burger liberal, I mean liberal.

I cannot stop laughing at this image. Everything about it is hilarious, I have to give props to the artist.

Me too.

Since Veeky Forums triggers /pol/, lets keep it that way.

Veeky Forums doesn't trigger anybody, other board barely even register that we exist.

There we go, fixed

I don't know much about /lgbt/, but a quick look in there has me pretty convinced that Veeky Forums is more liberal, at least for the simple reason that Veeky Forums talks about politics a lot more and there are a bunch of liberals here.

The only people who talk about Veeky Forums are Veeky Forums, and it's mostly just to argue over whether a thread should be in Veeky Forums or not.

The problem with this image is that Veeky Forums doesn't really fight /pol/ nearly as much as Veeky Forums does. On Veeky Forums people don't have as much history and politics awareness as they do here, so stormtards don't get challenged as often.

This
More regular /pol/ users then /leftypol/.
However I'd say there's way more threads shitting on /pol/ than justified.

>t. never been to Veeky Forums
There's a constant struggle against Culture of Critique spammers.

>fight /pol/
You mean treat /pol/ as a boogeyman while /pol/ doesn't even know about Veeky Forums.

My version.

Veeky Forums is 50% pseud, 50% smart
Veeky Forums is 100% pseud

Exactly, Veeky Forums has a ton of pseuds, but Veeky Forums is almost exclusively psueds.

that's why Veeky Forums got partially taken over by /pol/, religionfags, occultists, traditionalistfags and faggots obsessed with "muh fascist aesthetics"

Veeky Forums is more down to earth
Veeky Forums is more creative
There's no difference in intelligence

Visiting /k/ommando here, if you don't mind my asking, is pseud a shorthand for pseudo-intellectual?

yes, maybe we should encourage more /k/ommandos to come here, the lack of discussion of historical weapons on this board is saddening

I go to Veeky Forums pretty often. Yes, I've noticed the CoC spam. I think probably 50% of it is one schizo guy, though. He always has the same debate style - when challenged, he says something similar to "How can I argue with you when you haven't even learned the basic facts about the Jewish Question?" But no matter how much you press him, he just does the same evasion maneuver.
You must be one of the guys fighting the good fight over here. Props to you.

It's actually the other way around. Veeky Forums is about 70-80% pseuds, Veeky Forums is about 95% pseuds.

I think that might just be the generic /pol/ argument style. But yeah I try to stave off the /pol/ rot because Veeky Forums is, was, and always will be a traditionalist board.

It's actually not the other way around. Not that this is a reasonable thing to do, but I guarantee if you count the number of in-text citations on Veeky Forums and compare it to the number on Veeky Forums you're going to get more on Veeky Forums. I think the nature of Veeky Forums as literature board means it's going to have more people who genuinely read and source their information, whereas the best Veeky Forums generally has is wikipedia quotes and infographics.

Ah, thank you. As much as it might improve discussion, Veeky Forums isn't the board for historical weapons, go to /k/ if you'd like to discuss ancient weapons, armor, and tactics. It's mostly modern firearms discussion but every now and then a decent thread comes up.

Mommy assures me I'm a smart special boy

/k/, Veeky Forums and even fucking /gsg/ has more actual historical knowledge than this board. Veeky Forums is nothing but wikipedia scholars and butthurt ideologues.

Wow, this thread got derailed.

Clearly the left hominids are in the wrong. the ones on the right include fleeing women and children, the lefters are invading.

Veeky Forums is the most reddit place on this site compared to /v/, /co/, Veeky Forums and /mu/
It's so bad it makes /co/ looks like /b/ in comparison

Don't group yourself with Veeky Forums either, they prefer at least real science

Yfw you had this book as a kid in the early 70’s.
Young Readers library or some shit. This one was “Early Man”.
The local grocery store offered one different one a week and was something like $2 if you bought so much in groceries. My grandmother got me all of them. I still have a few, but not this one, sadly.

>/co/
Nobody goes on that board.

>decide to visit Veeky Forums after a year
>awwww shit is that australopithecus fighting sum paranthropus?
>open thread
>mfw

it was fated to end like this, but it still holds higher quality than /int/

lol you wish
there are two boards on this site where Hitler is on topic. And if that wasn't enough, &humanities allow you to post the most diverse kind of bait.

Austria or Italy should be /lgbt/ . Their always are close friend fo /pol/.

>religionfags, occultists, traditionalistfags and faggots obsessed with "muh fascist aesthetics"
Who else is going to read all the literature?

>Treblinka may not be so bad but at least its not Auchwitz

only around 150,000~ jews died in the holocaust anyway

>fight /pol/
>le indellegdual renegades fighting against a fascids redgeem :DDDDDD

This is more like no fun allow vs hardcore shitposters.

>a shitty board full of pseuds

If you're going to say that then you may as well get rid of any boards that require an opinion (which is basically all of the SFW boards).

>Fighting over which shitty board is the best

You love it don't you

Are there any other illustrations of this sort of thing?

but the monkey men are defending their women and children

bump

>On Veeky Forums people don't have as much history and politics awareness as they do here

Kek

>Hitler isn't allowed to be on-topic

The funniest part of the image is they are outnumbered meaning Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums lose and get beaten to death.

Here's mine

everyone knows /po/ is best board

Those non-humanoids are too stupid to damage pre-humans.

They are clearly covering the retreat of their women and children

This is the correct image

It's easy to spot Reddit because they imagine some sort of crusade against /pol/.
/pol/ didn't give a fuck about this tiny board. Generally, /pol/ is only shit on when they inject politics into that which doesn't warrant it, just as leftist faggots from /leftypol/ or Reddit or whatever get it.

Veeky Forums isn't your colony faggot.

You're as bad as each other

jesus fuck
you guys sound like antifa

>you violate rules too
>"eye bet yoo are a radeecal shentrist too !"

>"theese eye-mage wheel sho-oo heem >:)"

>violate rules

Heaven forbid.
Fuck off newfag.

Let me know where you all go so I can avoid it. I fucking hate people with aspergers.

So basically got taken over by Veeky Forums?