ChainLink /COMFY/ Thread

Community Manager "Rory" is confident as fuck about ChainLink as am I.

You'd have to be an utter idiot to be FUDing LINK if you know what it's going to bring to crypto as a whole.

I wanna know how much LINK this little nigga holds

He probably gets paid in LINK

Eh just looks like a generic PR statement

I wish good luck to Sergey and Rory.

Knock em dead lads.

ROOOOOOORYYYYYY

>(((((((((((((((((""""""""""Rory""""""""")))))))))))))))))))

Man im going to get JUST'd so hard during sobis, i can see it coming

>both
>blockchain
>smart contracts
>Chainlink
>both only refers to two things

WHY IS RORY FUDDING

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Rory is a fag legit I had that piece of shit.

Rory if you reading kill your self.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT
OH YEAH
GONNA MAKE IT

I want my fucking LAMBO Rory. I fucking want it RIGHT. NOW.

>opens eyes

Do you biz tards not realize this

Rory said the future is bright for "both blockchain, smart contracts, and Chainlink."

Both - used to refer to two people or things, regarded and identified together.

According to Rory's statement, Chainlink's future is not bright. The project is toast.

this is not that reassuring. The future is bright for blockchain? Da fuk, who does he think we are. We know you little nig. This is very very concerning.

>hurr durr he made grammar mistake

Why cant i transfer btc from coinbase to binance to buy link????? Reeeeeee
Nothing is working.

He didn't make a mistake. His message isn't even edited like it usually is. He's doing the typical cover-your-ass PR move that is intended to communicate hope but objectively suggests failure and an industry exit.

Kill yourself

Are we gonna have a stream of Sibos? I will kill myself if we get no information

>
fukkin kek

Oh fuck.

And they said there would be significant announcements after the conference, right?!

Well fuck but if you think about it, a devastating statement / news WOULD indeed be considered significant / BIG NEWS.

I have 30% of my portfolio in right now since 35 cents. Pulling out. I'm happy for the gains I have made but there is just too much risk in this for me.

At the end of the day, if its going to be HUGE it wont make a difference whether you get in at 30, 40 or 60 cents.

I'd rather not lose my money, play safe and still get to lambo land.

Doing otherwise: THAT is how people lose money and end up shoving sharpies up their fuckin asses, begging for money.

very few sell orders on binance and eth delta right now.the calm before the storm

>both bright

There is no stream so we will have to wait for media outlets. Whales will probably fly out to see it live so they can dump or buy more depending on how the conference goes

Digibyte all over again

I sold. In the meantime try not to become a victim of your own projection, deluded bagholder

Yep I'm out too. Thanks for the heads up Rory

Once its at a dollar, thats the difference between 3.3x 2.5x and 1.67x

Don't listen to this faggot.

LMFAO Linkies are about to become pinkies tomorrow this is just like the omg hype only more dicreet. There is absolutely no partnership with SWIFT nor will there ever be one. If people ever thought there was a god given chance there was going to be a partnership don't you think the price would already be at least $1? It's the same shit as the "confirmed" apple partnership with OMG. New found pinkies are going to kill themselves once the price hits 1000 sats. The best thing you could do now is sell while you still have the chance to save some face. BUT MUH WHALE SUPPRESSION RIGHT FELLOW LINKTARDS?!?

>link hasnt even gone up by 5x let alone 20x
>hur durr its like digibytes

cool

Stay poor.

it would be there first one if that, that alone speaks for itself

You'd have to be an utter idiot to not be buying FENX if you know what it's going to bring to crypto as a whole.
See how that works?

You'd have to be an utter idiot to not be buying DGB if you know what it's going to bring to crypto as a whole.

cost basis is everything. EVERYTHING! thats the only reason im glad to get in presale and everyone else is sweating. If it drops 50% oh well back to where i started for the most part

what is it going to bring? besides misery

someone needs to tell this homeboy rory that we gave them 32 million dollars. And now 150 million. For no announcements? SIBOS better deliver man so alot of us are going to be pretty mad. At least drop some hint of what youre going to deliver, the surprise aspect is never good when it comes to finance, never. not once

unironically tho

The typical PINKIE response no factual argument. You only bought this coin because some pajeet shilled it on biz.

>Kek my dude.
I'm one of the people who has been providing the most info on this, including the Microsoft find.
Stay poor cause you're not worth any further effort faggot.

$30 million but no announcement is very unprofessional.

i hope it's digibyte all over again, dgb went 200x or something
my body is ready for $100 link

thank you, 100% agreed. This shit better deliver otherwise they better get ready w some answers

its going to bring jesus back to the earth as a hologram

or:

idiot investors got turned off by Veeky Forums shilling and didn't feel like buying or doing research

lol

link to the microsoft findings?

>i hope it's digibyte all over again
this is your typical linkie "investor". doesn't understand what he's doing, actually HOPES the project is a pump and dump without a viable product, too stupid to realize that if that was the case, that means he already bought the top.

>September
>Just hold LINK we're going to 100x, you're lucky if you got in now just wait a few months!

>October
>SELL SELL SELL IT'S SHIT

It could go either way tomorrow. I'll bet that if it goes in the red at all tomorrow it's going to crash because people will panic and sell.

they dont owe you anything. if you bought in at ico, you're up 400%, if you bought in after that, you're speculating.

ACTUALLY

ok thats actually fair. I got in presale

i was merely pretending to be retarded in response to the mongo who said it was just digibyte. link is easily the best crypto since ethereum.

>At the end of the day, if its going to be HUGE it wont make a difference whether you get in at 30, 40 or 60 cents.
you are sincerely retarded

me too. i have a life changing amount of money right now. literally life changing. just a simple middle class guy. thats the promise of crypto for me.

>People make life changing amounts of money
>I'll never pay my student loans
ree....
is 20k link enough?

Well if anyone is dumb enough to put money in an ICO that they cant afford to lose, they deserve to beg for money. I can understand people getting out due to risk, Im staying in but its money I feel comfortable risking. If it doesnt turn out? Oh well.

You're gonna make it.

easy, friendo.

WHAT will link go to in price? by next month

If someone can predict the price weeks in advance, could I also ask for the winning powerball numbers?

how about a ballpark ya dingus

$0-1

0.00-5.00, is that useful?

$0-$100

why be massive cunts?

Yeah sorry about that, I was going to say "and Chainlink is toast" but i hit the 144 character limit

use ETH and go through your own wallet first.

why be a fucking brainlet who expects to be spoonfed information that nobody could possibly know? What will the weather be on July 14th 2064 in London?

you're a massive cunt

Think about this. I want to trade some fucking 4channer some link for some BAT. No real great reason I just want to do it. There is no safe way for doing that right now. Chainlink allows that safe way to do. Think about that for a bit. It's huge.

LMFAO there is no link to microsoft finding because it's just more made up bullshit lol

ok.

you are retarded

weak FUD, retard

It's yuuuuuge

Memes aside, is the underlying technology overhyped or actually really useful?

Rainy with a chance of meatballs.

GUYS

RORY MADE A TEENSY TINY GRAMMATICAL MISTAKE BUT IT'S EVEN SMALLER THAN THE ONE YOU'RE ALL ALLEGING IN YOUR STRUNK-AND-WHITE FUD NARRATIVE

BECAUSE SMART CONTRACTS AND LINK ARE SOOOOO FUCKING CONFLATED (BULL SIGN SENPAI), HIS SENTENCE MADE SENSE

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR BOTH CRYPTOCURRENCIES, AND SMART CONTRACTS/CHAINLINK

IT'S ACTUALLY AN EXTRA COMMA THAT'S ERRONEOUS

NOT THE ACTUAL MEANING OF HIS FUCKING SENTENCE, OR ANY OF THE WORDS THEREOF

THANKS

t. LITERATE

actually i just found it u retard, they're wrking with microsoft on their bletchley cryptlets.

>BECAUSE SMART CONTRACTS AND LINK ARE SOOOOO FUCKING CONFLATED (BULL SIGN SENPAI), HIS SENTENCE MADE SENSE
this
LINK and smart contracts are one.

How?

Thanks Donald

The website is link dot smartcontract dot com. How can newfags be this fuggin d u m b o?

It's has a huge practical use. It's technology made to facilitate financial transactions between all financial institutions. Banks, investment banks, etc.

Like all crypto it depends on adoption and like most coins it has zero adoption so is massively overvalued. The current market cap is based on greed not rational analysis

But why do you need financial institutions when blockchain is going to kill all the banks anyways

read their terms. It literally says they can do anything they want with the funds received from the ICO. Plus they are registered in the Cayman Islands, so they are set. What would they care about few user's on a dog grooming image board?

You woke nigga

too woke