Unpopular opinion: sell btc before the fork

So I'm thinking of going against the grain here and selling my 6 btc for usdt just before the fork... And then buying back when btc crashes. Even if I buy back in at 20% less than what I sold, I'll acquire an extra 1.2btc... Which should be a much larger gain than 6x the shit value of btg that I'd get for holding (speculation that btg will be worth about $15). This will also protect me from replay attacks that we've heard rumors about. Meanwhile, all the alts I've been buying up during this recent sale should moon and I'll slip comfy back into btc at a cheaper price. Anyone see any faults in this? What're you gonna do for the fork?

Pic related. My $450k in cars in my $350k house's garage lel

timestamp pls

damn that is a sick nissan

>buying lambo over a Ferrari for same price

Also isn't that a 987 Cayman? Doesn't look like the turbo. Thats not 450k total.

Good point, there's almost every likelyhood that the post-fork dip will be just as much as you will gain in free fork-coin.

The only flaw I can see is if we don't know which fork will "win out", in the same way that Ethereum Classic never managed the same price as Ethereum...

this is the third time i've seen it, this poast is pathetic

saged

This

U post and vids of your lambo on youtube? What do you do for work?

Why the fuck would you install a spoiler on a lambo? This is the ugliest Hurakan I have ever seen.

haha 450k my ass. more like under 200k

Pulled the exif from the photo enjoy sugar in your gas tanks rich faggot

Buy alts right before the fork. Key alts should be at their lowest points and would ideally moon right after the fork

> 666
Satan is a hater.

nigga what fork?

that's a post facelift gallardo you dumb nigger

I dont want to hold any alt if btc dips. Or goes up

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Fuck that's golden

Stop loss?

Sup BlancpainAnon. Glad to see life is still treating you well.

Thats a Hurakan u dumb pajeet.

Hey buddy. How are ya?

Trying to talk crypto. 20 responses, 2 on topic. Lol

It's a 17 turbo S and a '12 gallardo TT btw.

The body is all stock from lambo, actually. Super Trofeo Stradale.

I think btc will stay king. Btc is like coca cola. If "bitcoin cash" couldn't take down the champion, I don't think "bitcoin gold" can do it either.

yeah but bitcoin cash didn't have the majority of hashpower supporting it

what happens when segwit2x hits?

Where do you live that houses are so cheap? I want to move to North Carolina from NYC because an average house is 750k.

PS I'd get a GTR and an Audi R8 V10 Plus. But yours are good too

it most definitely is a 911.

i've heard miners are supporting it because it will be more profitable
will it still be the case if btcg is worth 400 and btc is still worth 5000?
wont they switch back at that point?

yeah but what if it still keeps going up? then youre fucked. time in the market beats timing the market. just buy more when it dips bro

911 turbo