Anyone else onboard for the Lumens moonride?

Anyone else onboard for the Lumens moonride?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/
fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/
fxweek.com/technology/3362726/ibm-to-launch-blockchain-based-payment-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strapped in
Sold everything I had for this one-way trip

once we can finally get past the wall at 350 sats, it begins

How much growth we talking, looking for a new shitcoin to invest in.

You're looking at 10%, maybe even 15% growth. Minimum.

my target price medium term is 1200-1800 sats, maybe more.

20000 sats or bust

lowballing it unless you are planning to get out by November.

you think? long-term target price? you have to factor in the recent supply increase IMO

2500 long term.

How can you be so sure?

Can someone explain the value proposition for LUMENS? Transaction in Stellar are basically free.

that's just where the current resistance is, and is a likely buy-in price that many traders may be eyeing. lots of traders like to reduce risk by buying a security only on a break of resistance.
why and when, roughly?

Bull market pulling in with the aforementioned buy-in price, I can see it easily exceeding with the momentum going on to rise there in that time

>buy order at 325
Am I fucked?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I just went to take a shower FUCK

holy fuck

>sold my lumens last week during the bitcoinpocalypse
>managed to buy back in at 360 just now and caught a ride to the moon

YES

Sitting here watching. A market study. Not buying in.

tfw only 0.08 btc in

i want to kill myself

as someone who bought in when this was first shilled, at about 280 sat, then rode the moon mission, but didn't get out because I thought we would keep going, I'm starting to get skeptical.
we had a nice pump, but buy volume dried up in the week before the conference. I was stuck with bags, but wasn't at a loss yet because of some good trades and a good initial position. It's now the day before the conference and only just started going up. in the week before, we couldn't hold the 50, or the 21 days averages. also, none of the averages have started crossing again.
even if we hit the 100 day again, I'm expecting strong resistance.
don't get me wrong, this has been great, and I'd love to have another chance to actually take profit instead of just staring at the big numbers like I did the first time around. but I don't think this is the start of a run up to the 1000+ satoshi level.

I'd estimate the absolute max we hit for the next week or so would be the 900 sat level, where we would run into the resistance from the 200 day, and match the resistance levels of July.
and the only reason I'm even willing to say this is because all the money from bitcoin's recent FOMO bull run is going to flood into alt-coins.

tl;dr, this is amazing, and I've been given a second chance to take profit and fix my mistakes from the moon in the first week of october, but I'm skeptical, and really doubt the 1000+ sat targets and the short time frame.

we at 420 now senpai, whats up.

IBM involved, get in before it's too late!

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

FIRST STAGE AWAY

Holy fuck, the moon is now, but this is about to go to Andromeda

FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH NIGGUHS
look at how HUGE this green candle is compared to the last recent pump. this move up is gonna be HUGE. people are gonna wake up, see the news, and FOMO in like crazy.

thanks for the info senpai

I posted a few hours ago how I was gonna buy this soon (as in a few days). Go take a shower and get ready to sleep. Check cryptos one last time for the night. See this.

In the kind of unveiling that can only come before one of the biggest events in global finance, IBM is revealing today at Sibos 2017 the results of a partnership with blockchain startup Stellar in which it successfully settled real transactions using the company's custom cryptocurrency, lumens.

This is going up because of an phenomenal announcement you stupid fucks. And who knows whats coming after this one.
So jump in or stay a skeptical poorfag.

Alright, wtf are we all selling at? 2500? 1900? 1500? 900? What!

2500, shit is going with IBM. Moon time.

I'm thinking 3500 to test ATH isn't unreasonable by next Sunday assuming a 30% per day growth rate.

Is it safe to move STR (Polo) to XLM (Bittrex)

don't mean to be a downer, seriously, I still have 15% of my portfolio in lumens, but it it doesn't hurt to be conservative, and any profit is good profit.

I'm going to cash out half my position at a time when I start to get sweaty palms. so hopefully, I can keep riding the literal lumens rocket.
good luck to those that got in before the early october bump and after the dip. see you all in lambo land

More news is coming.

This is so exciting

no m8, that's what I'm thanking you for. real speculation on biz is hard to come by. take your gains & be merry

>Pending deposit
FUCKING HELL I'M DYING HAVING TO WAIT

Same HURRY THE FUCK UPPPP

OH SHIT!
didn't even see the IBM partnership announcement.
this seriously changes things.
still trying not to get blinded by greed but so glad I"m still in the game

ahiuahaiuhaiuhaiuahiuahaiuhaiuhiu even the conservative suddenly changed tune when he found out about the annoucement

TO THE FUCKING MOON BROTHERS

...and here comes the DUMP

IT'S DUMPING REEEEEE

that means time to start stacking buy orders

not when the volume s dying...

I said, start stacking, not taking size.
anyway, if these guys are convinced we hit well over 1k sat, under 500 would still be a decent entry point

Okay I'm in finally.
Too bad things aren't rising anymore...

>October 16, 2017; 3:30 4:30 PM; Conference room 5

>IBM is building a first universal network for real-time clearing and settlement for multiple financial assets, initially focusing on cash, cross-border payment and foreign exchange. Join Jesse Lund, Vice President, Global Blockchain Market Development, FSS, IBM Industry Platform, for this panel discussion to learn more about leveraging the multi-asset network on blockchain. Panelists include:

>Jed McCaleb, Cofounder and CTO, Stellar Development Foundation
>Robert Bell, President and Chairman, The KlickEx Group
>Chuck Hounsell, SVP, TD Bank
>Ram Komarraju, Head of Innovation and Technology Delivery, CLS

>back down to 450 sats
What the fuck is happening you said we were going to the moon!

All in. Even bought 25 for my granny

>put in $1000 into XLM early october
>got anxious due to dump and sold off
>played around with other shitcoins and lost all my BTC
>tfw used the remaining amount to buy back in

Hope it moons and makes up for all the money I lost.

i'm the Comfy guy from all of last week btw.

gonna sleep on this comfily, and you all should too

the partnership is getting OFFICIALLY announced at SIBOS in the morning

see you at 800 sats

just advice - take profits when you want
but remember that
the 5k noob club won't be able to invest over 10k
into Alts until Wednesday at the earliest. So we could see ATH by weekend.
Maybe get a nice comfy blanket, some lavender lotion, and a divorce from your wife (if she isn't putting out)

count me in

Is this shit blasting off further or am I going to get fucked hard for buying on a massive green candle?

burgers are gonna wake up and FOMO the shit outta this

Not only that but there will be more news to come in the days/weeks to follow.

ME

If the charts look good yes. If they wake up to a pump and dump they won't touch it

The only thing that might hamper this
is Ripple's announcements?
But still Ripple + Stellar are going to beat
ETH in Market Cap by EOY if not EOW.

I work in Fintech. This is an atomic bomb on the entire system , not a .02 cent gain.

its mooning again BUY BUY BUY

What are sats

sat = satoshi = 1/100,000,000 bitcoin
just google something if you don't know please. captcha is starting to get mad at me

Reminder - I don't see the HUGE gains happening until 1030 AM EST
as it'll probably take people 1 hr
to get new BTC into Bittrex

You don't touch a candle that was formed by a discord pump group

You do jump in a candle caused by the announcement of an IBM partnership

It's that simple user.

you'll lose money most likely if you need to cash it out tomorrow. all the bots pumped it and got value long before you had time to transfer funds and place your order

They've suspended transfers?

25K XLM now... sitting comfy. this things going back to 4K sats ez

>going back

Huh? the fuck are you talking about user. XLM never reached 4k sats.

>According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellars digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

Next year bro. Also according to palm beach report, this shit is the small news.

ive said too much

Fake.

muhhhh ibm. Kek enjoy bags screencap this 150 sats within 6hrs. I wonder how many bags IBM is gonna dump? Na nvm they would never inside trade BUY BUY BUY

Its legit. Its in the forbes article. The banks will issue their own currency next year.

However, this is only the first XLM news according to the palm beach report, there should be several more.

sideways after pump is a good sign

Yeah dude, I bet fucking IBM constituted all of the 100 btc that were spent on xlm yesterday

BTC xfer tiiiimmeees...aaaaaa

YALL READY FOR ROUND TWO?

Waiting on a transfer to Bittrex and at full erection

>MARGIN LONG 25 BILLION LUMENS - NO STOP LOSS.
>EXECUTE.

this info is getting posted on normie sites

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

fxweek.com/technology/3362726/ibm-to-launch-blockchain-based-payment-solution

when normies see this in the AM, oh boy... wouldn't be surprised if this gets airtime on bloomberg tomorrow AM. this is one of the first tangible/everyday applications of blockchain tech adapted by a reputable company

this thing is going to fucking skyrocket in the next week. its moontime boys, strap the fuck in.

watch for possible resistance at 100 day (500sat),
if we smash through that, then you better hold onto your hats

>According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellars digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

jumped from 500 to 515 within seconds, but now back to around 495-505, giving me time to grab another 10-20k ehehehehehhe

ok we in with 600k am i gonna make it!?

So... don't hold until next year. :)
Buy low, sell high.

just sold my entire stack of OMG for this, called in sick for work to watch the charts. cucklife

I almost sold at 350 sats but was like FUCK THAT IM RIDING THIS SHIP TO THE GROUND AND HERE I AM HOLY FUCK

>tfw missed out on another moon mission...

fucking retard we're at 500 sats atm but it'll be 1800+ this time tomorrow

And if I hold for a month to several months?

these whales on polo need to get fucked

holding us back

The news is like 2hrs old and released at this time of night (USA) on purpose....normally I would agree with you but this is different.

i got a signal in the app i use but did not buy

Get the fuck in. I got in around 430.
Should keep going up, people having delayed buys and others went to sleep before the news.
It will climb further.

Get the fuck in user, this shit will be top a 5!

Price predictions for mid-day Monday?

I'am levarging lumen on poloniex already, waiting to go 3000 sats by end of the month