Holy fuck I love making money

Holy fuck I love making money.

Is this the best feeling in the world?

if you mean crypto gains

Nah, making money AND banging minimum legal age loli esque virgin cuties while high on uncut coke is a little better.

no, love is

you think that feels good my friend? you should try shitting on a street.

Shitting in the woods near a mountain range with cool fresh unpolluted air is more comfy.

What's the point is chasing after a girl like this if I know I'll sperg out if ever in situation like that. I couldn't even take that picture knowing how shaky my hands would be.

I swear you pajeets need to gtfo this board.

come to my favorite street in mumbai and say that to my face.

You get used to it.

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Okay, what street is that? I might visit India sometime, but I can't guarantee anytime soon. Leave me your contact details and we can work something out.

t. jeffrey epstein

No. You think love bought that deepfried elephant dick?

Hey, I specifically said "minimum legal" age and "loli esque", not actual lolis.

Overrated. I can't imagine having a fulfilling conversation with her about anything. She looks like all she does is watch netflix and read buzzfeed.

netflix is a service not a fucking show you atm machine.

You could be totally wrong about her lifestyle/personality. That picture alone is not sufficient information to semi-accurately draw those conclusions from.

so watching netflix and chill is not a thing

it's something you put on your ginder profile. enjoy your aids.

obesity speaks

this. they're all like this...

she looks pretty progressive, I'd be worried about her political agenda.

>muh patriarchy
fuck you cunt

many such cases!

I'll let ya know when I make it.

I command the universe to 40x my current all in.

coming from someone who is 5'3" with no muscles and a little pea brain
and 120 extra lbs of fat

oh and zero competency in making money. stay mad you will never be hot enough to land a guy with cash, not that we dedicate ourselves to 1 whore anymore

you are aware that you are the definition of cringe right now? dat sad two parter try hard insult...good god.

Nah she seems a little less basic than other girls.

top kek

>says the dude that watches charts all day

you know we have ID's right? goddamn. stop embarrassing yourself.