ETH IS TAKING OFF!

ETH IS TAKING OFF!!

NEXT STOP $500!!!

IT'S HAPPENING IN TIME FOR THE FORK. HERE WE GO!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.codetract.io/
steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoinmeister/breaking-eth-news-ethereum-vega-is-born-the-bitcoin-challenge-bcash-paralysis-plan-bgold-as-catastrophic-insurance
myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly its over due way better tech than btc should be 1k a coin imo

I know. I really hope this will be the push.

I think that was the last time we ever see ETH below $300.

Rebound incoming. If we break $350, we're going to $500.

Someone REALLY doesn't want us to break $350 yet.

I think we can I think we can I think we can

Nigga we took off yesterday. We rolled back today and got a steady resistance level going. We're off to $400 bros, and not a single bit of hesitance about it

Fucking resistance at $350 has to be broken.
And a lot of investors will be waiting for some report of a security breach in the code with the fork. As soon as they get confirmation that everything is all secure, a lot of money is going to flood in. $500 by the end of this month is genuinely realistic now.

2hours to go breh's and gengers:
fork.codetract.io/

Is there anything that I should be awake for this? If I'm a long-term holder can I go to bed and just pray that the fork goes as planned?

Is that Ethereum Cash hard fork coin a thing anymore or is it dead?

How can you sleep when your eth bags are about to go up by 30%?

>tfw only own 50 eth

Why do ethheads sound so much like reddit posters. Worse in fact. End yourselves, all of you.

Sorry you blew your ETH on scam ICOs. There's always next paycheck!

Found the info I was looking for, everyone who owns ETH tonight at the fork will get 0.985 per 1 ETH coin of EthereumVega (EVA).

steemit.com/bitcoin/@bitcoinmeister/breaking-eth-news-ethereum-vega-is-born-the-bitcoin-challenge-bcash-paralysis-plan-bgold-as-catastrophic-insurance

Last chance to buy at sub $345

that's not how you spell link friend

This shit seems convoluted. Do we have to register or something? And what platforms is this enforced on?

MODS
MY LINK ARE ALL GONE
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Nothing you need to do. If you have ETH in a wallet you control then at the hard fork when the EthereumVega coin is "official" you will get 98.5% of your ETH coins available as EVA. Your ETH remained totally unaffected, you just have a wallet with EVA suddenly. There will be a new wallet program or process that EVA developers release which allows you to retrieve those coins but I don't have any info on that.

I see, what if you're on gemini/kraken/cuckbase? No cigar?

all 5 of my LINKs are gone. shame on you.

You've got a little over an hour to make a new wallet and transfer out otherwise you won't be able to get the coins.

the exchange owns the wallets so of course they get EVA but not you. you're not really missing out on anything though, don't worry.

Yeah, I'm about half and half with my private wallet and the exchange. Will move it now. cheers

As just stated you probably aren't gonna miss out, EVA seems like a true shitcoin but this is Veeky Forums so gotta take any and all freebies

noted, thanks based green iD

Can you or someone recommend a wallet?? I have coimbase. How important is this?

Plz answer

myetherwallet.com/

Here is the countdown to hard fork: fork.codetract.io/

It's not important at all unless you believe an unproven band of greedy developers who do not want the newest ETH upgrades are going to make good on the coin and have it be worth anything instead of being an immediate dump