Hive (HVN) Don't miss out like ETP

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/76nfb7/i_found_a_gem_i_think_is_undervalued/

What upcoming news is coming out for HIVE?
HIVE will be releasing the BETA proof of concept of their product by the end of the month: medium.com/hiveproject-net/hvn-weekly-report-c5a4637c624e
Not only this, but they will also be releasing their new website.
A major exchange listing is planned for October the 18th.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/)
coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

got a BIG BAG for this one.

same. looks like it can be a runner

wheres it listed?

hitBTC. i've used it multiple times and have had no problem. good luck!

sounds good, I used it to. It was a little strange at first but its good. Another good one I read to watch was XCS

got any helpful links to share? perhaps we should keep this on topic though :)

Heavy hvn baggholder. I expect it to go big cause it has a good use

I got 100k at .01... I also had Mona and ETP at the start. Have I done it Veeky Forums? Have I finally figured out how to pick them? Feels like I'm Neo riding in the car to meet oracleboo, eyes opened, "I used to eat there, good noodles.'

What others are you holding crypto prophet?

nice ids

NAV, Aeon, VRC/VRM, CVC, TRST, MSP, and SALT. I got SALT at 1.50. I had humble beginnings though.. still have DGB, IOTA, and the one that killed me and made me start reading and checking at least 3 sources before investing .. I bought LBC at .98... Ouch

plot twist: you made the threads on Mona and ETP. do us a favor now

> (You)
>plot twist: you made the threads on Mona and ETP. do us a favor now

there is a huge sell wall now. isnt that bad?

not really. it's a good thing in this case because it allows you to buy into it without pushing the price up, thus making you buy less. once the wall is gone, which i assume it will be since the thread on reddit just reached 100+ upvotes, it'll prob start increasing a lot.

this is going to moon and moon hard soon. Right now its fluctuating loads because of ICO dumpers just cashing out without much volume holding up buy walls. When more volume comes in and news gets out it will take off.

so whats a good point to buy in 390 or 450ish? I think i missed the window. with that much to sell, i think im gonna be left holding bags :(

if i were you, i would prob buy now, or wait and see if the wall starts to get eaten at the cost of buying a bit higher. up to you on your risk tolerance. personally i bought into the wall.

what would be a good sell point to set?

let me dig through my history to see if i can find it. sorry for strayin off topic my ADHD is all over the place.

Got into this coin.. 400k
Once it picks up volume I'm getting rid of it @ 0.0015 - 0.00175 ETH the most
The coin's market cap is too low but its bound to have some easy gains coming up and set a new floor. No stupid moon potential like ETP where it shoots up and never comes down

I think it will get to 1500 sats easily in a few days.

i don't know what to tell you for that one. although i would say whenever you're in profit, sell when you feel comfortable. the coin does seem undervalued compared to its competitor Populous (PPT) (coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/)

ETP came down a few times.

yeah. should have a run tomorrow or tonight depending on if XLM moons

XLM is gonna moon now? damn i had written that one off

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

IBM Partnership

SHHHHHHHHH! Let us accumulate.