Who else went /all-in/ after seeing this post today?

Who else went /all-in/ after seeing this post today?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who else will /an-hero/ if this doesnt happen?

will go all in with my lambo returns from Airswap and Request

I hope everyone who bought into this. We should clean the genepool a bit of the stupidity disease.

if there is one thing i learned from /po;/ is that meme magic is real.

i went all in

linkies already used upo hte magic by excessive shilling, the magic doesnt give to the forced

>mfw meme magic has made me thousands in the past but I'm hesitant because I really dislike Link

Oh fuck, I'm in. all my air swap schmekles will be going into link.

Just remember that posw got repeating 7's and died to death until it was dead

all
in

>shitcoin

Trumpian meme magic has taught us that 7 is the number of political power.
Centralized power.
The antithesis to Blockchain.

8 however is the symbol of good luck in Chinese mysticism.
>Luck
This is in perfect alignment with crypto trading which is all speculation.

But it goes deeper than that.

China is an anagram of Chain.
I repeat, China is an anagram of Chain.

LUCK + CHINK = LINK

BUT! we have to be careful.

both LINK and LUCK start with an L and end with a K and are 4 letters long.
When we take out the L's and the K's, their common grounds, we're left with NICU.

But what does NICU mean?

from Wikipedia:
>"A neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) is an intensive care unit specializing in the care of ill or premature newborn infants."

So there you have it.
LINK is a premature, newborn token.
It's premature because it's so revolutionary that it's way ahead of its time.

What is this missing NICU that would provide "intensive care" for our premature newborn token? That's us. All of us linkmarines.
We have to shill it. We must maintain iron hands.
We must never sell before every single LINK on this planet is worth 1000$ or more.

If we manage to be LINK's NICU, we remove what separates LINK from LUCK.

In which case, the 8-digit foretelling of link's greatness will come true a thousandfold.
Don't be naive and don't let your guard down.

Nothing is ever a coincidence.

>7 is number for political power
Explain, im interested

>this is the average Veeky Forumsraeli
>these people will be millionaires and billionaries soon through pure luck
We're fucked.

It all makes sense!

this is gold

I went all in today but it was before seeing that post.

I've never been more proud of Veeky Forums

10 star post

>tfw you know LINK will make you rich

nothing can stop us. $50 by 2018, the real start of all our lives. We need to have a Linkmarine meetup sometime (on a yacht obv.) and get wasted and fuck hookers while snorting coke off their asses.

I believe.

>post ending in 8
I want to believe

>88
Holy...

I'm sorry, but has Chainlink already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and Chainlink have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chainlink is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chainlink reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and Chainlink went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chainlink comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

This checks out.

>88
WEW LAD

i dont need anymore signs boyos see in the fucking caymans next year

thats a fine specimen of rekt

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Ripple. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical economics most of the TA will go over a typical coiners head. Theres also Ripples Jewish involvement, which is deftly woven into the blockchain Ripples personal philosophy draws heavily from banking and historical economics, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this ecosystem, to realise that theyre not just a blockchain it has something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ripple truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the gains in Ripples inflation schedule, which itself is a cryptic reference to Kike holy book The Torah. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ripples genius roadmap unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. Theres also Sergies optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise its not just brilliant- is can change peoplea LIVES. As a consequence people who dislike chainlink truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the humour in sergies existential catchphrase See you at SIBOS which itself is a cryptic reference to the international banking conference. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their binance trading screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Does anyone have the VargPost GET that said "Buy DGB" from April or May of this year?

>see in the fucking caymans next year
Only if Lamborghini manufactures amphibious vehicles, because once I get in I'm not getting back out.

2 is an unlucky number in eastern tradition

the kek poster who rolled all 7s said trump would be elected

PRAISE KEK

Shit attempt but i kek

>LUCK + CHINK = LINK
lel'd irl

this exact same shit happened with DGB
jesus christ this coin turned into a cult

literally what the fuck are you even talking about "I dislike it", like what? You mean you don't think oracles are useful? You don't think it will be successful? This isn't about taste

I can only get so hard.

idk if i should be turned on or turned off by all the hype. have i missed the train? i feel nervous being this fucking late

wait until the price dips or moons. when it does either you'll know what you want

sheeeeeiiiiitt
i already went all in wanchain
did i fuck up?

No, you did right. I would dump my links in wanchain in a heartbeat (and probably will).

Itt newfags burning their money because they've never ever seen a script get before

Can someone post the original thread, can't find it

REMEMBER LINKIES. THE ATH WILL COME JUST LIKE IT DID FOR DGB, AND YOU WILL NEED TO SELL. DO NOT END UP AS THE FALLEN BEFORE YOU.

pls lads

For the memories

Guys, please no FUN or shilling. I need honest advice. I have 10 000 link. I think this is about to moon BUT I hold another 0.4 btc in NEO and GAS. Is it worth selling these and going all in? or is diversifying worth it?

I don't know, I feel the same. The retarded shillhype because of too many autistic Veeky Forums-holders who will throw the towel at the slightest bump anyway don't reinforce confidence and trust for me that the price will stay strong. Otherwise I have high hopes for the coin from a pure analytical point of view. I can only hope the Veeky Forums-tards are a minority and mostly shrimp-tier.

black dynamite, that's genius!

i sold my link to buy lumes and i've doubled my money... time ti buy more link?

Id say yes. Even if it doesnt moon or even tank a bit you're still very green.

jesus

Do read this:
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99