Link will hit $400 within 1 years...

Link will hit $400 within 1 years.: I hate the hodl meme but I'll see you guys on the other side when I'm a 22 year old millionaire. Once Link implements the Link blockchain this is a triple digit coin EASY.

Link will not overtake BTC's market cap by over 400% in 1 year.

>the Link blockchain

link will be 5 dollars at most by EOY 2018. 30 by EOY 2019. relax friendo

If Link isn't $50 by next week then sell everything as it's not going anywhere.

My major bank runs a shit ton of apis, connectors and all kinds of shit to move data around. We coded it, didn't take much and we sure as fuck do not pay and never will pay for an api connection to move data arund, this is fucking asinine to even consider. Your shit is worthless.

>Fuckin Retards

the state of autistic bizraelis who wants 10x every week

If you hold this garbage long-term, there's a high probability that you will lose value in bitcoin.

It's sad how delusional they are, isn't it? I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. They came upon one called ChainLink. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away. Hell, Vitalik did before any of us, saying their ICO was a piece of shit. Now some of us on Veeky Forums are old school and have made a lot of money off this and we choose very carefully what coins to invest in, and someone maybe should tell them that we dont decide what moons based on the number of threads that are posted on Veeky Forums. I mean we have the power of what, 2 cents of price motion? No. Its the social proof theyre after. They know theyre failing and dont have a single convincing argument that whales would believe, so theyre hoping those redditors from ethtrader might see what their big brothers at Veeky Forums are doing, considering theyve stolen everything theyve ever had from Veeky Forumss culture. Except that sort of hot air needs some convincing concept. Some convincing tech. Something other than muh ripple on ethereum muh fake conference muh swift. Not enough. And thats why theyre going to fail. It was a good attempt but they were about six months late from when people were dumb enough to fall for it. Maybe theyll have better luck on the next coin?

The only thing you hold long term is dick.

Hey guys! I just got the latest email system put out by Sergey, Nazmail. It runs great and solves the email problem, only 2cents every time you send or receive email, and you have to buy Nazcoins or your Nazmail stops working. Isn't this great? Anyone else using it? This concept of paying a few cents everytime you send data through a system is incredible, Google is already looking to acquire Nazmail. I got 200,000 Nazcoins! I'm going to be fucking rich as fuck when everyone starts using Nazmail! MOON!

omg gunna be worth bills, link gonna be delisted and forgotten.

Lemme know if you want in on Nazmail pre-sale, he's literally solved the email problem.

Seriously, I bought 125 LINK just now, when should I sell?

Yes. Yes. The delusion is cracking. Let your anger out.

yea, falling fast, sell now

Right now quick

Is this really your best attempt at shilling? I'd think you could do much better.

>going to wire more $ for link
>last wire took 10 days
>SIBOS tomorrow
>tfw only 5600 link.

should i just kms?

Oh trust me, I have.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand LINK. Sergey's genius is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of LINK's features will go over a typical poorfag's head. Theres also LINKs solution to the Oracle problem, which is deftly woven into it's source code - it's mooning trajectory draws heavily from Antshares, for instance. The LINKies understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this cryptocurrency, to realise that Sergey is not just a genius - that his smart contract solution will change your LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike LINK truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the appeal of LINKs true creator Satoshi Nakamoto, who's name is cryptically referenced to "Sergey Nazarov". Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpleton Arkies scratching their heads in confusion as Nazarovs genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Ok, you've convinced me, I let myself be scammed for $700. Gonna hodl just in case though.

Yup once Sergio a announces the Oracle problem has been solved its over market cap instantly shoots up by 3 billion

How the fuck do you retards expect this to get even near one dollar when this fucking stinker has a 350 million circulating supply?

This isn't going any higher.

No. It wont.

good on you for holding but youre fucking dumb. prolly from reddit, le hodl right? holy fuck its actually frustrating how stupid you are, first and foremost for buying shit you dont even understand much about

Copy pasta FUD.

Seen this shit 30x today.

FUDers getting really desperate now.

I'm sorry, but has Chainlink already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and Chainlink have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chainlink is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chainlink reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and Chainlink went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chainlink comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>will hit $xxx in y time
And what qualifies you to make such statements? I assume you hold a high position in a large investment firm or something?

Awesome. I just bought 100k.