How accurate is Lauren Southerns book historically speaking?

How accurate is Lauren Southerns book historically speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM7CMH045G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Dude Hitler was a liberal xD Liberals are the REAL fascists!
>now excuse me while I collect my pay check from right-wing /pol/friends who think fascism and Hitler are based!

“Jew-splaining”

youtu.be/tM7CMH045G8

wtf i hate hitler now

asinine crap

>Woman
>American
>e-celeb

Actually she's Canadian (which is only slightly better)

she's from Vancouver, literally no different from America

>this woman actually got published
I swear, most shitposts here have gone through more scrutiny and editing than her writing.

it's an e-publication if OP's pic is an accurate guide, though

nearly anyone can e-publish desu

>pan-western nationalism

Canada is several magnitudes worse than America. It's basically America but stripped of all relevance, all of Canadian "culture" amounts to hockey and strip malls.

> Well,
> Oh,
> Oh yeah,
> Oh,

People actually read this illiterate nonsense?

>Oh, and just to make an unpleasant-but-accurate point, the nationalism that Hitler and Mussolini subscribed to owes as much to progressives like Woodrow Wilson (who propagandized national identiy near the end of the First World War to fight imperial European powers) as it does to any form of nationalism that preceded it.

Just shows you how ill-informed she is. Hitler himself described nationalism as petty and unworthy.

Women can't write.

asinine trash
i dont really have anything against her since the sjw plague is much worse for me the alt-kek is a joke

>people paid for this

i find marie curie notebooks to be engrossing

Also how the liberal nationalism based on self determination of other countries espoused by those like Wilson has almost nothing in common with the autocratic and imperialistic tendencies of Hitler and Mussolini, and were actually in conflict with each other.

I can't read Polish

Wilson was a subhuman and his version of nationalism was just aimed at dismantling his enemies.

i just look at the pictures

wilson was a 140+ IQ genius who went from being an unknown academic to president of the US in a scant few years by keen instincts and sheer force of will

it isn't

I wonder whom she would consider a "good" nationalist if Hitler, Mussolini and company are just bad apples and somebody like Woodrow Wilson is an "idiotic leftist"?

>Nationalism is a great, necessary idea that's gotten a bad rap because a couple of idiots used it to justify their own idiocy and happened to do it relatively recently.

This is the most retardedly tragic and misguided take on anything I have ever read and I've read Jezebel.