Why natives don't have beards...

Why natives don't have beards? I heard that European masters grew long and magnificent beards as a sign of domination over them.

shit genes

>shit
>natural bald pussies
pick one

Native Americans are basically asians. Cant grow beards and the only reason some asians can grow beards is because of the indian/mongolian/easterneuropean genes flowing into east asia.

t.child lover

Probably to show their tattoos you fucking idiot.

But why?

how the hell is a long beard a sign of domination?

Only two types of people don't grow beards, user. Women and boys.

And romans and prussians, arguably the 2 greatest military powers the world's ever seen.

RIBBIT

>Romans don't have beard

t. Neckbeard.

Soy bois

>And romans and prussians

Handy genes. Why need a beard in a damp sweaty wet environment?

Roman emperors adopted beards from the Greeks.

During the republic it was considered bad. You weren't a man until you had your first shave.

They can grow somewhat of a beard as seen from the hispanianized Mission Indian from pic related.

Most tribal Indians are either unable to grow a beard or they pluck their facial hairs because it's not part of their cultures to grow facial hair

This is actually good bait.

They are mongoloid subhumans who's women were taken rightfully by the MEDOID Bull

they pluck their beards for cultural and hygenic reasons. Romans shaved their heads for the same reason.

Haha fear the MEDOID WARRIOR

They have low DHT, the Androgenic form of testosterone much like their cross Pacific cousins.

Haha ok

t. Americut

>native have beards
wow barbarians

>natives dont have beards
wow barbarians

Inferior genetic

They did/could, pic related

For Mesoamericans at least, it was considered unclean/ugly to not be clean shaven, though, generally, so they shaved.

Also, hoping I can run into the user running the Mesoamerica Veeky Forums mega, who I was helping. They stopped checking their throe away email address I was talking to them over. If you see this please shoot me another email.

>posts a mestizo and says native americans can grow beards
k

That's it. I'm sick of all this "Masterwork Bastard Sword" bullshit that's going on in the d20 system right now. Katanas deserve much better than that. Much, much better than that.
I should know what I'm talking about. I myself commissioned a genuine katana in Japan for 2,400,000 Yen (that's about $20,000) and have been practicing with it for almost 2 years now. I can even cut slabs of solid steel with my katana.

Japanese smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to mankind.

Katanas are thrice as sharp as European swords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything a longsword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a knight wearing full plate with a simple vertical slash.

Ever wonder why medieval Europe never bothered conquering Japan? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined Samurai and their katanas of destruction. Even in World War II, American soldiers targeted the men with the katanas first because their killing power was feared and respected.

So what am I saying? Katanas are simply the best sword that the world has ever seen, and thus, require better stats in the d20 system. Here is the stat block I propose for Katanas:

(One-Handed Exotic Weapon)
1d12 Damage
19-20 x4 Crit
+2 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

(Two-Handed Exotic Weapon)
2d10 Damage
17-20 x4 Crit
+5 to hit and damage
Counts as Masterwork

Now that seems a lot more representative of the cutting power of Katanas in real life, don't you think?

tl;dr = Katanas need to do more damage in d20, see my new stat block.

dude what the fuck

neoteny

That guy probly had a European father

>Romans didn't grow beards.
They adopted a cleanshaven face due to hellenisation, to look more like hellenes, who were notorious boylovers. Before that, if you believe Livy, they wore their beards long enough to astonish gauls. The beardless period lasted a couple of centuries in a state that lasted for roughly two millenias.

They adopted shaving their faces from the greeks. Only greek philosphers wore beards which is probably why both Julian and Marcus Aurelius wore them. Later on they became fashionable again.

Some could, it just took a long ass time to do.

When Cortés & friends showed up their beards convinced some natives that the Spaniards were really goddamn old and lent cred to the "returning gods" theories that were being thrown around.

Don't respond to old pasta.

Source pl0x

uhh what?
beards were a sign of wisdom in rome as they were closely associated with philosophers
there was a long period where every single emperor had a beard

If you don't recognize that pasta you need to lurk for five years.

They're Asiatic people.

The Conquest of Mexico

Prescott, William Hickling
(1966)

You are a cuck mexican. Go to europe we won't miss you.