Why did God give the Egyptians cheat codes?

Why did God give the Egyptians cheat codes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qIM2j6HJchc
youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4fQ2HxdFk
youtube.com/watch?v=bV5ObM1u9qA
youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU
youtube.com/watch?v=IUX0D-r7bZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why did God give the Egyptians cheat codes?

The Egyptians served God but that doesn't mean God will provide you with Earthly rewards. For example, the Jews serve the devil and God heaps Earthly rewards on them for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qIM2j6HJchc

>when you have to drop your name because people recognize your autism

I've been coming to Veeky Forums for a month now. Imperial cultist.... I thought you were faggot this entire time. You said you know about the jews and I was impressed. And then you played the title theme from the Phantom of the Opera......And I knew I was right all along.

>I thought you were faggot this entire time. You said you know about the jews and I was impressed. And then you played the title theme from the Phantom of the Opera

God likes beauty and hates iconoclasts, what can I say? You can't pick who God is.

If you were a billions of years old intergalactic superhuman entity, degenerate squabbles of feral humans would seem a little bemusing to you as well.

Enjoy hell :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=Tu4fQ2HxdFk

>Enjoy hell :-)
Why do you keep saying this to people who rightly point out what kind of weirdo you are? Get good at video making at least. Add some focus. There's literally nothing beautiful outside of the eye of it's beholder in your, uh, "works".

Civilization developed there early for a reason, the more interesting question I think is why the Egyptians basically lose all agency as a people after being conquered by Persia.

Just ignore him.

haha It seems like putting up with this guy is board culture

Cheat codes aka cannabis (sativa,indica,hemp)

>Why do you keep saying this to people who rightly point out what kind of weirdo you are?

Because I'm the Lord - you people are retarded.

What do you think the words "Imperial Cult" mean? Does that sound like something just any mortal can shit on and have their soul escape Earth to anywhere good?

Go stand on the railroad tracks and plug your ears - maybe you won't get hit if you really believe you won't!

The subject of the thread is Ancient Egypt and God. Since Ancient Egypt was ruled by an Imperial Cult for 1000's of years, I am discussing OP's topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV5ObM1u9qA

Humans are a dimly aware bacterial growth near a trickle of water

>Because I'm the Lord
I was right, you are imbalanced.

>I was right, you are imbalanced.

Whatever you say, you're the expert here... 2000 years of Pharaohs, 2000 years of Japanese Emperors, 2000 years of Chinese Emperors, all delusional nutcases...

Because, I mean, if there's a God, surely it would take a personal interest in someone as respectful, pious, and teachable as yourself - so, obviously others are crazy. In fact, gods owe you things.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8w2mv-AflU

>Because, I mean, if there's a God, surely it would take a personal interest in someone as respectful, pious, and teachable as yourself - so, obviously others are crazy. In fact, gods owe you things.

I don't know why you're bothering to saying things like this. And it's *God buddy.

>The Egyptians served God but that doesn't mean God will provide you with Earthly rewards. For example, the Jews serve the devil and God heaps Earthly rewards on them for it.
This is pretty legit

>And it's *God buddy.

Oh, so you're a mono-"theist" - "God" is a set of laws requiring rape, genocide, dismemberment, disfigurement, and pillage.

This is the grandest being in the entire universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=IUX0D-r7bZI

Keke

Becuz Anuunaki chose desert which resembles Nibiru landscape

>I'm the Lord
>has to remove his trip to stop people blocking him or recognising him

What did he mean by this?

Can someone explain what kind of autism the crazy man is spewing?

>the more interesting question I think is why the Egyptians basically lose all agency as a people after being conquered by Persia.

Well, their conquest was pretty absurd, desu.

>what do these people worship?
>hippos, crocodiles, cats
>wait, you said cats?
>yes, killing a cat is a sin. They even mummify them.
>what if, now I know it's crazy, but what if we strapped cats to our shields?
>I dunno, but it's worth a try

>but what if we strapped cats to our shields?
Wait. What?

Literally what happened.
Or they just let a shitton of cata run around so the Egyptians couldn’t do anything in fear they would kill a cat.

Got this earlier in Veeky Forums.

Is it relevant?

China has even bigger cheat codes.

>the more interesting question I think is why the Egyptians basically lose all agency as a people after being conquered by Persia
Well their foreign leaders had to be sensitive to Egyptian sensibilities to stay in power, portraying themselves as Pharaohs, making sure their worship wasn't offensive to local belief etc.