Crypto

Hey guys,

I took a loan to invest in cryptos after seeing you guys getting rich. I am in deep shit if I do not at least double the loan. I need to pay for home and food, kek.

Counting on you, what should I buy? What is the hottest right now? What will go to the moon? Before, it was Ethereum.

I use Poloniex.

Thank you guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XLM stellar lumens buy now

kek you're fucked

Yes its pumped like 50% in the last couple hours but that because breaking news they are partnered with IBM

>two weeks later....
WTF Veeky Forums YOU BETRAYED ME HOW COULD YOU?!?!?!
MY WIFE AND HER SON ARE GOING TO LEAVE ME I WENT ALL IN ON DIGIBYTE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO MOON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Place your right hand on the back left side of your head, place your right hand on the right side of your lower jaw. Hold tight as possible and violently rip your hands outward until you hear a deafening crack.

is $20 enough to start trading with or will it be eaten up in fees?

No, I alone asked for tips. I know what I am doing. If I lose all the money it will be my fault - could have not listen to faggots from the internet. But hey, I am a Veeky Forums fellow for solid X years, I trust you somehow guys.

Can't find on Poloniex?

Worth to buy now or wait?

Everything in XLM. Sell in 7 days.

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

Is Lumen the same as Stellar? I can see STellar on Poloniex, but no XLM (Lumen).

Tempted to liquidate some Link for this..

Buy Siacoin

dont buy XLM, its garbage P&D.

look at metaverse ETP, could be the next NEO 30$ coin. currently only 5$ and recent increase has been insane with more volume coming daily.

Thanks pajeet I have deposited 0.001 Rupee coins into your loo

Same here. However a couple of shit losses tells me diversification keeps the JUST away. Fuck I don't know.

I'm gona be honnest, it's the worst idea ever.
Taking a loan to play a game lisening to the best shithole of the inernet.
And you hope to have any gains?

Deer god, why don't you just try $10 and see if it worked before taking the loan???

hurry the fuck up, you're getting exponentially riskier with every second. you're getting into coin toss territory

nigga what 2 right hands!?

Put it all into Metaverse

Hell yea

Put it all on Black, I have a good feeling about this roll!

seriously though. what the fuck are doing asking here? If you are actually serious, get whitelisted for ripio and go in on the ico

btw, I took $2500 from 0% interested debt (for 1 year)
Already doubled my investment. I will pull some funds out after 6 months or so to pay off debt.

1) Put it all in bitcoin.
2) Don't fall for any shitcoin memes.