Questionable War Time Ethics

Imagine yourself as a soldier serving your/a proud powerful 1st world nation and government and you're being sent to go to war against an enemy country/nation or the place/country/nation you're warring against is weak. And you and your fellow soldiers are encouraged to go all out against the enemy, as in go ahead and commit alot of brutal acts that're considered war crimes like:

>killing your enemies when they surrender

>treat captured enemies as badly as possible

>demolish the enemy infrastructure so hostiles cannot further utilize it in the future

>go ahead and loot the enemy's heritage artifacts

>demolish and destroy their historic monuments and landmarks that represent their pride, to hurt and damage their pride

>loot their crops and farms then burn and salt their lands afterwards so they'll never grow anything again once the war's over

>destroy more of their history, culture and heritage, such as destruction of their museums and historical sites to further demoralize them

>literally dump the bodies of slain enemy forces on their besieged people (gather ALOT of dead enemy soldiers and put it in a high altitude cargo plane and then drop teh bodies of the slain foes over the besieged enemies and their people to scare them and make 'em sick)

>destruction of the enemy nation's memorials, national cemeteries and graveyards either because your nation has had beef with the enemy, or just as a plain old fuck you to them

Just imagine the enemy you're fighting is not only hated and vilified by your nation and government. But the International Community also hates and vilifies the nation/country you and your fellow forces are warring with, so therefore any war crimes and "atrocities" against the enemy would not be give a damn about. Because the enemy and country you're warring against just so happens to be hated and vilified so very much.

So Veeky Forums, how'd it feel being a soldier and having to participate in such a scenario?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srđan_Aleksić
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're a faggot

I would post about it on reddit.

>feel being a soldier and having to participate in such a scenario?
Can I buy this game on Amazon?

I wouldn't know, because I don't have the power fantasies of an aspergian NEET anime poster who would probably crumble the second they get shot at.

That is not a realistic scenario.
I'd "join the green cadre" and try to find some insurgents, if such a chance comes.

So at which line of greentext did you cum while typing that up, OP?

nah, I am an officially recognized conscientious objector.

user what's wrong with wanting to commit attrocities against a weak enemy? You have essentially made it look and sound pretty good to be honest. Yes imma sign up if its against Norko or some weak-ass Arab nation. Let Al-Jazeera whine and moan and Birch about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srđan_Aleksić
This will happen to you.
>try to stop a war crime
>your comrades and countrymen kill you

>So Veeky Forums, how'd it feel being a soldier and having to participate in such a scenario?

Hmm, it's certainly not tasteful, but countrymen before myself, I'll do it, provided I'm certain the conflict isn't for the sake of the long-nosed elite's financial interests.

Greg? Is that you? Hows Lainey?

>provided I'm certain the conflict isn't for the sake of the long-nosed elite's financial interests
They all are. Every one has and every one will be.

This.

Nopes, sorry. I guess there are several objectors on this planet.

>Srbi

I'd probably rape a few people.

This. I wouldn’t feel very good about killing innocents, but I’d make up for it by granting my victor’s seed to any girl age 14-29.

probably not now that I'm thinking about it, but in the heat of the moment I'd probably do a fewq of those things. Having been a soldier though, I thought about shooting other soldiers and thought it was the least tempting target. Just because they are more similar to myself than a civilian, in every day life and thought.

Assuming I've managed to dehumanize them internally then it sounds like it could be a good bit of fun. Just blow up anything you want, kill anyone you like, and loot the rubble and corpses. Hell, as long as I don't think of the enemy as human then it's no worse than playing a video game, is it not?

Salting land doesn't actually prevent things from growing there, it was a ritual.

>aspergian NEET anime poster who would probably crumble the second they get shot at.

You say all this stuff but I really doubt it's that hard to shoot unarmed people, you just don't like the hypothetical and want to be bitchy about it like a bunch of other 'people' itt.
Soldiers aren't heroic and they're not special, but they get shot at pretty often and don't fall to bits, so I think that asperger anime posters would do a pretty standard job.