Why should I care about the “white” race?

As a proudly BARREN & Childfree woman of mixed descent (predominantly and legally “white,” though I call myself “off-white”), if the white race is ever dependent on the likes of brunette, BROWN-eyed, olive-skinned me for its survival, I will know it has gone extinct.

I would consider a natural blond, ginger or redhead man with freckles every bit as disgusting or foreign to sleep with as a Nigerian, although I want and am attracted to none of the above.

So with no reason to care about “a future for white children,” why should I care about “preserving the existence” of a race that only God, a non-white in His earthly human form, can preserve?

Why should I care if less than 3% of the world consists of “White” women who can bear children, when I no longer fit that description, and really never did? F*** the “white” race and the 14-88 crowd!!!

Why even post this?

What is your ethnicity though? I bet it's amerimeme tier.

Why should I respect the opinions of a group of ignorant people who literally worship a man who pooped his pants as an adult??? In the days before there were depends to catch it!

Part Hispanic, part Native American, maybe part Jewish (though I don’t know that for sure).

I have always identified as AMERICAN FIRST, off-white last, with no obligation whatsoever to the evil cause of “whiteness.”

Remember this: TREASON TO WHITENESS IS LOYALTY TO ALL HUMANITY!!!

I refuse to put the combined interest of the “white race,” a term which I despise, ahead of my own personal interests as a woman. And I see myself as having much more in common with black females than with evil white males (AKA the “Hitler race & gender”).

This is the tranny guy who is always posting about Hitler's dick. There's something wrong with him.

I have no reason to want the white race to be superior to all others, because that would make ME inferior to a whiter (blonde) woman with blue eyes. It would also make my mom superior to my dad, when it is SHE who chose to mix with him, as much as vice versa.

I’m technically female. See, that’s another reason to identify as non-white: I don’t want to become another evil white male like Hitler, sans his beautiful BLUE eyes and deep voice.

I feel like I have the worst of both races: I cannot go out in the sun, yet I don’t get to enjoy seeing a pair of crystal blue eyes in the mirror.

It’s so unfair that non-whites hate me too much for my skin color, and presumed “white privilege,” to even LOOK INTO MY EYES and see that they are brown just like theirs and 95% of the world’s!!!

Tits or gtfo

I feel like I am too white to say N****r, yet not white enough to glorify Hitler. And I sure AF don’t want a 100% white ethnostate because dark brunettes would become the new non-whites.

It is only because of the non-whites that I’ve been able to PASS as white all my life, and for that reason alone I love them! I mean, how “fair” could I possibly feel, as a brunette bride next to a blond man with invisible eyebrows, or a yucky, Irish ginger of a freckle-covered groom? I like solid brown better than brown dots any day, because the latter looks like a disease!

Why the f*** should I care and lament the disappearance of an eye color, long after I am dead anyway, that I myself never had and never would have had, with no green, gray or blue-eyed people in my immediate family?

And why should I care anymore about the future lack of blondes than about the current lack of people with naturally green, blue, purple or pink hair??? Or genuinely purple eyes?

Unfortunately blondes will never go extinct, because all they are is an Albino Dravidian. So anytime a woman in India has an albino child, the world will see another “white” person, even if they all went extinct tomorrow.

Every possible human look has an original “black” phenotype with the same features. It pisses me off that people don’t realize that the white race is nothing more than a near-albino race, with Asians being more mulatto or mixed. Lightness comes from darkness, not vice versa. Two blondes can never produce a black child, whereas two black parents can have a blond.

It should be called “Near Albino Pride,” not White Pride, and there’s nothing to take pride in anyway, since it was GOD who decided you would be born (unlike Him) with light features. Pride is something you take in that over which you have control, not your physical features. That’s just gay!

>19 replies
>4 posters
>literally 100% shitposts
Really made me think.

Is this a copypasta? It has that feel to it. Seems like something someone would spam on /pol/ to shit up the board even more than it already is.

That, or some fairly impressive schizotyping.