This Stellar Lumen news kills me

Request ICO, Muh SIBOS, Muh WanChain. Hours of reading shitty white papers causing me eyesight to decrease by 0.1 and cortisol levels to raise substantially. Turns out some shitter regarding XLM was right. Just kill me desu.

it was so obvious from the TA how could you miss it???

Those FUCKING meme lines

kys

>According to Jesse Lund [IBMs VP of Blockchain], though, the banks use of Stellars digital currency is likely to be temporary.
>He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

IBM itself saying this is only a temporary use of Stellar.

If it even gets used.

This is only the first volley of news faggot. According to palm beach there should be a few more.

Also, the IBM partnership is legit but the banks will only be using it until next year.

This means Stellar is easily replaceable in the short term. That's not good user.

Watch it still pump to the top 10 anyway.

Lol dont buy then, its going to leave you whether you buy or not.

Like i said, this is only the first annoucement. Other organizations are going to be using XLM too according to the palm beach report.

Palm beach was actually talking about its ICO feature not it being used as a currency

Do you have any palm beach links?

What Palm Beach report? Because there was a fake one floating around a while back.

Its been floating around in Veeky Forums and plebbit last week. Just search "Stellar Lumen XLM palm beach report" in google i guess.

"Todays pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
Stellar is a banking and payments platform. Its similar to Ripple.
Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.
But thats not all
Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.
The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Heres why were buying it
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. Were looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.04"

It wasn't fake it was legit
Some retard just kept copy pasting a bit about chain link onto the bottom of it

>Some retard just kept copy pasting a bit about chain link onto the bottom of it
That's what I was talking about.

Everything else in it was fine just that one line at the bottom about chain link being a scam

topkek
anyone got the pdf? just upload it with vpn

>The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs.

Shit if that's actually true I'll buy Stellar. Ethereum is so fucking tainted with all the scam ICO bullshit I won't touch it. When the feds come down (and they will) only the boys playing by the rules will be allowed to succeed.

I heard you the first time.

People changed the report to say buy up to 0.04 from 0.02.

Request and Wanchain. I hope you are in deep on these. Fuck day trading unless you dont have a job.

Yeah I am. Still, it hurts to see XLM moon just like that.