What's Kennedy's greatest legacy?

What's Kennedy's greatest legacy?

Getting shot

kek

The embodiement of Boomerism

a true american

handling the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Getting btfo by based Fidel at Pigs Bay

easily executive order 11110 and his conspiracy speach, and the fact he was assasinated. pussys and retards

unless it was a hollywood death. rip420

Do you mean KeSSedy the nazi sympathizer?
I am glad he was shot dead otherwise he would have turned the US nazi.
He worshipped shitler.

not getting shot

Being our first Irish-Catholic president. It may not seem like a big deal but he was due to this fact our first minority president, and at the risk of sounding like tumblr here, the name John Fitzgerald Kennedy was seen as being just as "problematic" to the American people as Barack Hussein Obama did in 2008. I think people really do underestimate how important this was because the Catholics were seen as too allied to a foreign power (the vatican) to be trusted back then, but Kennedy made it a point that he would not let his religion control his politics.

Was the Irish-Catholic hate as bad on the west coast?

Catholics in America were the Muslims of the day until a little after Kennedy.

He fought in the war, you negroid.

/thread

Catholics flew planes into skyscrapers?

>order 11110
this did the exact opposite of what conspiracytards think it did

Well protestants were pretty sure they would if the pope told them to.

True. Being a martyr.

He told them to fuck off when they suggested Operation Northwoods.

Apollo program as 2nd place.

>conspiracy speech
you mean his communism speech

Being the catalyst for a massive overhaul of presidential security

>you mean his communism speech

The moon landings. They were his idea. Too bad he didn't get to see them happen.

>in B4 the moon landings were fake

Well it was the protestans who were quite willing to burn negroes, jews and catholics any chance they could get. Truly the religion of peace back in those days.

>Kennedy was real

Tell that to the Cathars.

False flag operations were rife

Until Trump he was probably the last president who wasn't involved with the deep state like presidents after him, even if his family did shady shit

He told the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff to fuck off during the Cuban missile crisis, averting a war.

He may also have caused the Cuban Missile Crisis with the Bay of Pigs, but oh well.

He created the problem but he solved it like a man. I wish Kennedy had served his full 2 terms desu.

Trying to end the federal reserve.

I'm sure you have excellent sources backing all that up?

White House recordings from that time period are available to listen to. The Joint Chiefs were all itching for a fight.

BOOM HEADSHOT

getting killed by the Fed for issuing silver backed notes that weren't a Fed IOU note.

Getting shot and being handsome.

THANK YU USA STOPPING DJENOSIDE, HELPING SMOL KOSOVA