TODAY WE ARE NOT XLMARINES

BUT WE ARE LUMENAUTS

BUY BEFORE THE AMERICANS WAKE UP, FELLOW Veeky ForumsRAELIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
nasdaq.com/article/ibm-unveils-major-blockchain-solution-to-speed-global-payments--quick-facts-20171016-00016
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE ARE THE LUMENATED`

THE LUMENATI

HEY HEY HEY HEEEEYYY I'M HERE

IT'S 3 AM EST AND WE HAVE AS MUCH HYPE AS LATE SEPTEMBER CHAINLINK. WE'RE GOING SO FUCKING HIGH

I'm part of the Lumenati.

HEY IM WALKIN HERE

Best one
Can we get a pyramid where the eye has the rocket for a pupil?

What will be the price point? How high will it go? Love making money. I bought my 2 lumens how about you?

CAN I NOT BUY LUMEN WITH ETH??!?!?!?!?!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGG

LUMEN IS THE NEW FIAT EVERYTHING IS PRICED IN LUMENS NOW

i am going to arbitrage beween polo and trex. wish me luck

AHAHAHA IM GETTING RIIIIICCCHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Hello ive been up. West coast burgers are always last to sleep, thank god

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>XLM up 105 percent..
>tfw could gave been a bajillionare right now

plz halp.. is XLM listed on Binance Im a fucKING RETARD FUCK I JUST WANNA HAVE A MOON GUEST HOUSE PLZ

No, I literally transfered all my ETH to Kraken to buy Lumen.

>2 lumens
Surely you meant 200k lumens.

From binance.

How long ago did you buy?

A few minutes ago. At 0.00000576 bitcoin.

Wow I couldn't fucking buy when it was 450 sats because I didn't know bitrex had a retarded fucking withdrawal system. I had to cash out my Waltons and Links from binance to buy this shit. Thank god for Binance. I'll repurchase those tomorrow

what withdrawal system? I'm making a Bittrex account right now and am wondering if I should just do Kraken instead

nice. how much are you up right now then?

Thank god i signed up fro bittrex 2 weeks ago. Bought at 486 just for you

No idea. 7% or so. But I am confident the market cap will now surpass that of many other shitcoins.

Sorry I meant Bitfinex
I rode metaverse and I wanted to withdraw my 30% gains to get on this when the bombshell dropped. Unfortunately for some reason it gets held up when withdrawing from bitfinex

how much higher can this market cap go

OH MY GOOD 715 SAT

>860
>860>860
>860

>860
>860
>860
>860

Is it too late to jump on the ship?

ITS FALLING.

I just went all in and didn't even blink. This will easily hit 1 dollar. Never been so sure of a thing in the 5 years that I've been in crypto. JUST DO IT.

do not listen to shit like this:

t. newfag retard

greeeeeeeen ID of truth dubs confirms

WE ARE THE LUMALES!

NO. Do not listen to this guy. Sell at 1.5 sats and then wait for drop. Repeat. This will eventually pudder out because whales are capitalizing right now.

tfw buy stellar lumens because its shilled on biz at 450 sats about 2 weeks ago.

I fucking wait and wait. this shit jusd does nothing ....

suddenly ..... i wake up today and boom 200% up :D

thnx biz.

I'm gonna wait till 3k sats.

how's that going?

It'll get there but I hope you're ready for a long wait.

>Dumping right now

AYYYYYYYYYYY

I am dumping right now, easy 20% on buttrex lol

lots of resistance at 900 satoshi

whales actually trying to keep the price down lol

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK HOW THE FUCK DOES KRAKEN WORK!??!?!?!?!?!?! I CANT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT AND BITTREX ISNT WORKING.. SHOULD I JUST MAKE A POLO ACCOUNT REEEE AMERICANS WAKE UP IN 3 HOURS

Just sold at 950, buying back at 800 in a few minutes, easy

tfw lost 300 XLM because I didnt hodl at 900

where are you buying and selling? which platform? Please help no bully

Bought cheap xlm on Polo but arbitrage didn't happen because I'll have to transfer it to normal wallet then transfer to bittrex which is too much effort. I'm profiting anyway so whatever

1.5???

Veeky Forums, serious question: How do you hold without shaky hands? I'm so scared it will go down to my buyin at 500 sats again cause of a pnd bullshit. Even with IBM, what sats should I sell at?

why this shit started mooning when i already pulled all my money from buttrex?

bittrex

See (.00001500 satoshis)
I'm having shaky hands but it's not going to go above 3K sats anytime soon, I'm sure. I just don't know exactly when these whale maggots are gonna dump.

the only activity right now = whales fuding / fighting before NYC wakes up.

great. Bittrex is glitching hard for me on the id verification. Are you familiar with any other platforms? I've heard POLO is shit and all my ETH is on Binance because I profitted a bit off LINK (XLM not on Binance :((

This is only 1.76 BTC at current price. You're worrying about peanuts.

I accept XLM
Memo: 7b0be5d5f2864d1cac9
Address: GB6YPGW5JFMMP2QB2USQ33EUWTXVL4ZT5ITUNCY3YKVWOJPP57CANOF3

what is a good stellar wallet?

I just did the enhanced verification because basic failed.

got through in like 3 minutes

Poloniex withdrawal is taking forever again, I hate that site, but unfortunately it's one of those with the most liquidity.

well I didn't. Can I still transfer my ETH from binance to Bittrex if I am not verified?

you're thinking in terms of BTC = 3k, 4k .... not 5k,6k + institutionalized investors.

You realize that they timed this out for people to read this RIGHT BEFORE the biggest Fintech conference of all time.

It's like Star Wars leaking a trailer before Comic Con

Yeh you can. You just cant withdraw. But again this is bittrex, be careful user

I dunno. It's at a crossroads right now where it could moon or crash. If it goes below 800 sats I'm calling game over.

It's up to you how much risk you want to take.

China wakes up soon! This will fucking explode

Accidentally sold

>But again this is bittrex, be careful user
what does this mean? Now I am scared :((

I got fed up with XLM and sold all my holdings the day before this rocketlaunch - did I do Veeky Forums proud?

And congrats to all the steelhands who held on for this.

Well done m80, don't forget to buy back in at 1000sats

Keeping the motto real.
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>BUY HIGH SELL LOW

They're about to announce more partnerships with banks. This is only the beginning. Easy 10x-20x from here by the end of the year.

BURGERS SAVE US

if VC's are buying this up to 1700 sats, then so am I

WHY THE FUCK DID ENHANCED VERIFICATION FAIL ON BITTREX? I CAN'T REUPLOAD MY PICS EVEN IF I REFRESH THE PAGE

check your emails.

I've been shilling this since ~300 sats and no one believed me. This shit will not ever dip below 800 sats, period. You're looking at a coin that can easily triple Ripple's market cap.

polo finally catching up

same thing is happening to me dude. This shit fucking blows

Is POLO as reliable as Bittrex? I can't verify an account on Bittrex right now because enhanced ID failed and want to get in on this shit before burgers wake up and read

nasdaq.com/article/ibm-unveils-major-blockchain-solution-to-speed-global-payments--quick-facts-20171016-00016

warning POLO is shit

why so? I'm getting conflicting opinions right now and like I said I'm getting fucked by Bittrex atm

It's 6pm in China you CUNT

I'm waiting on ETH to transfer as we speak to do just that - I'm going full Veeky Forumstard on this one boys!

No kidding. Got 250k xlm on polo and cant even move it out. Pending withdrawal for 1 hr to an external wallet. Convenient that polo would do that when there is a big arbitrage situation between them and bittrex.

Not to mention my lvl 2 verification has been pending for 4 months by now.

Just don't rely on Poloniex when doing time sensitive transactions ... Sometimes they keep your withdrawals pending for days, sometimes when there is the heaviest price action for let's say USD/BTC they are simply not available

i lost a few hundred from POLO in transfers. and getting a ticket with them is like pulling teeth

waiting for 45mins as well ... at least they force me to hold the coin and not sell it by impulse but that arbitrage is too tempting to not try it

IBM expects to make a profit off of this.
And use it. Immediately.
We have an alt coin that was drafted into the big leagues.
This is the biggest announcement of Alt Coin history (think about what OMG got out of a Thailand McDonalds )

Okay so I put in a support ticket for Bittrex and POLO doesn't seem ideal.. do you think I should just wait to figure out the Bittrex situation or are any of you guys by chance familiar with Kraken because XLM is trading on there as well
thanks boys

We are going to be filthy rich!

Bittrex has always been good to me, never had any problems withdrawing/depositing.

lol are you me

I could have bought at 650 satoshis if my verification went through.. :( I'm considering transfering my ETH to Bittrex even though im not verified and then buying XLM but I don't like how I can only take out 0.025 BTC worth when not verified

dude I noticed your comment earlier and honestly had to double check myself that I wasn't replying to a post that I had made since I have about 10 threads open lol

Holy shit someone delivered. All my BTC is in xlm right now, but when I cash out I'm sending you some.

Shit entered at 875 and again at 900.Its tanking hard.Hope it picks up.

>BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Thats exactly what I am doing the past few days.But this seemed like I entered little early.But no , I touched and its tanking.

Well, Americans are waking up soon.