Boer concentration camps

>The Nazis need to organize, plan and coordinate the extermination of women and children in cruel unkept death camps
>The British just do it accidentally as second nature

one in three of the hunger deaths were camp guards. you mong. RULE BRITTANIA! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The life of one anglo is worth a thousand of g*rmanic scum

Why is the extermination of women more tragic than the extermination of men?
Both genders of civilians died in both types of camps yet you seek the need to mention women directly.

the Boers bombed the camp supply lines

Only Veeky Forums is sad enough to turn something as charitable and good-hearted as refugee camps into an extermination attempt.

Boer concentration camps are a hoax. There's literally no proof they exist, it's all made up by the eternal G*rman so they can gain international sympathy points

t. lindybiege

What else are you gonna do when the Boer Commandoes would impress the families and injured soldiers to continue helping their cause? This isn't very disimilar to blockading an enemy's resources which has never been illegal, and sadly the camps had to be used to stop the Boers.

Women are the weaker of the two sexes, therefore their death and torture is typically seen as the more tragic of the two. That's not to say that their lives are more valuable, simply their death is less sporting. The sentiment, (I imagine, not op) was born of traditional wisdom. Did you really need me to explain it to you? Cause it felt obvious. A better question is why are you immediately threatened by the mention of a women's life holding value, you insecure faggot

Because with less men surviving one has bigger chance for reproduction.
With less women on the other hand.
Its like less rivals vs less rewards.

When Elizabeth was a young lass, I woulda railed her rough. Not a looker, but you know she'd appreciate a firm hand, unlike that mong she wound up with.

I suppose one key difference is that from a military perspective the Boer camps made quite of lot of sense. The way the British were flushing out the remaining guerilla bands was by scorching the countryside and removing their ability to live of the land. Since women and children lived in the country side it was also necessary to take them into camps where they could be monitored and fed until such time as they could return to their livelihood.

Whereas the concentration camps in Germany were built and used not because of military necessity, but expressly for carrying out mass execution of undesirable elements.

it's true
the brits are animals
everyday i wake up and shed a tear of joy because the british empire is over

Not women's lives holding value, women's lives holding more value than men's.

>shed a tear of joy because the british empire is over
> he says, in English

I'm writing in American.

It's true though. Britain made English the lingua franca, but the USA is the reason why it stayed it after WW II.

Me too.

The Dutch should have joined WW1 against Britain as revenge but they are pussies