China ended when Song was destroyed by the Mongols

what is the current state of "China" really?

Absolute

/thread

China is challenging the established powers of the world by its rise and competence. Which is the reason for post and pictures like these.

Fun Fact
Song got raped by Manchurians
Manchurians got raped by Goryo(Korea)
Really makes you think

Another fun fact
Half a millennium later Manchurians establish Qing and rapes Josun (Korea)
Really makes you think
A fucking cycle of eras where they constantly rape each other like human centipede style but they alternate who gets to rape

And now Manchurian are assimilated, gone. Topkek

That’s a real cringe way of saying it.

Can't wait for the Yankees and Japs to get BTFO in the 2021 Second Pacific War

I remember jr high when people used "raped" to describe any sort of victory. what a horrible time

How do you really define China? It went through so many regime changes that where do you draw the line of "this is no longer China"

An anachronistic Communist Party faced with an exploding and increasingly unruly middle class ues militarism to secure public support and reinvokes medieval imperialist fantasies to that end.

You generally always have a large state occupying the land south of the Gobi Desert and north of India/SEA, even if it's ruled by different groups.

nah I disagree with that assessment

I much prefer the view that there were three general eras of imperial chinese history

Early - Qin/Han
Middle - Tang/Song
Late - Ming/Qing

The Ming was very different from the Song, and an inferior civilization it has to be said, but it was still a great empire. The Tang was extremely different from the Han.

>The Ming was very different from the Song, and an inferior civilization it has to be said
At least it can fight.

Unlike "Kill successful generals lmao. Just bribe nomads kek!" Song cucks.

>Spouting a bunch of shallow misconception horseshits
>Fun Fact
Really make her thinks...

>America and half of the world ended when Obama was re-elected in 2012
Fixed that for you.

>The Tang was extremely different from the Han
No, the main differences were only 1. Their attitude towards steppniggas; 2. Their religions.

This.

Territories north of Korean Peninsula (Manchuria) shouldn't belong to China either

the adoption of Buddhism during the age of division was a massive shift for Chinese culture

Kek you dont know asian history then
Im just spouting shits based on recorded history, go back to reading European history dumbass

Well too bad, Gen Z is going to gas all you incompetent Millenials from whom we are going to inherit a literal shithole plus nwo

Oh, I do know Asians history.

>Im just spouting shits based on recorded history
No, you're not.
First of all, it's "Jurchen(女真)" Jin dynasty金朝 who defeated Song, "Jurchen" was "Proto-Manchurian", but "not" equal to Manchurian, they didn't call themselves "Manchu or Manchurian 滿族" back then.

"Manchu" is a name and identity invented latter "perhaps" by other Jurchen tribes who still lived in todays' Manchuria and created "Later Jin後金"(Proto-Qing)" in 17th century, who absorbed many different tribes, not just Jurchens.

They have some remote connections, but not totally the same. The Jin Jurchens who occupied northern China were almost all Siniczed, many of them were also killed during Mongols invasion latter.

Secondly, Jurchen Jin didn't get "rape" by Goryeo, Goryeo didn't have such power, far from it, they just held off their attacks and not got totally conquered, that's it.

Go back to Facebook, Grandpa

But wh*te piggus don't have right to decide it in the first place.

>China ended when Song was destroyed by the Mongols

That's not Kublai said.

This AUTIST of course I do know that.
It will be too long if I actually had to explain it.

>they are not same muh proto-manchu
then Jurchens are proto this and that proto that is proto other and so on. They went under many names through subsequent eras long before Song Goryo Tang Sui and etc even existed.
After Ming falls they now become Qing, manchurians you are trying to argue for. Come on it is just for the ease. I cant even spell all the different names they were called

>Goryo not Stron-
Thats true because they were so good at fighting at the time raping Khitan and Song only after they stop fighting with Goryo. But What you dont understand is that Goryo raped them not as a “nation” but the mfucking Jurchens were literally “raped” by ONE MAN.
Hail Swordmaster Chuck.
Thanks to him although original motive of conquering Jurchens failed but Jurchens ended up begging Goryo for returnment of their living space after getting sacked. I would say Josun was seriously raped by japs even though Josun won the Imjin war. One does not necessarily have to be conquered.
After they form 金 dynasty, the king refuses to fight with Goryo for one fucking reason, Chuck is still alive.
H A I L CHUCK.

Totally bullshit.You must be an American.Your country's history is too short that you will never understand chinese history.

kek