Fake and Gay - OHNI ANN, GET HYPE

OHNI ARMY - THE ANN HAS OFFICALLY BE POSTED - PLEASE SUPPORT US - bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275733

The final puzzle piece has been struck, GET FUCKING HYPE FOR LAMBO LAND

AND SUPPORT US GOD DAMN IT

Ooooohni

Damn, you guys have come a long way. I remember the last bitcointalk thread...

TIME TO PUMP

TIME TO HYPE

BITREXX SOON, NOVEMBER

We already spoke with them... Back on September 12th and we've made a hell of a lot of progress.

Check your wallets, I airdropped to a ton of you. A majority of you should have Ohni in some capacity or the other.

>>FUCK LINK
>>FUCK ALL OTHER ALTS

after the hard fork comes that sweet sweet crypto for your ohni

the team and the rest of us will go to bed but we'll be up tomorrow and ready

Do you have a transparent ohni logo I can use for memes? also gib ohni plz. I'll be your meme machine.

0x4d29942E7f194DCe2320c453090a0871f49554a3

NO MORE GIBS, SORRY

OVER

Do you have an ohni discord? I'll still make memes for you guys but I need a transparent PNG version of ohni logo. Like the ones on CMC.

Telegram. Talk to me on there. Night.

I just shilled there because you gave me OHNI.

Thanks for the airdrop.

btw, I am aLi3nZ

Where are the rest of you fuckers that got the airdrop? Do your job.

bump

What a shit show.

fuck your shitcoin, last thread I posted my eth address and you didn't airdrop me shit

You have to be a White Man to receive Ohni tokens, it's in the smart contract. Ohni is the first cryptocurrency for a white ethnostate.

Ausfags are white enough

This shit is gonna be 50% of my 11BTC portfolio. real talk.

ERC20 scamcoin. Does nothing. Pumped by the dev and his 3 pajeet officers. Whitepaper is a jumbled mess in 25pt font. No team page because the "team" is a single unqualified poorfag.
They made an ANN on bitcoin talk and got btfo, so then they made a bunch of shitty photoshop images and made another ANN.
If you fall for this you're a fucking pleb.

wait LINK or Ohni?

ohni. read the "roadmap" in this post: >ICO
>Website
>Exchanges (before any viable product lmao)
>Partnerships (without any viable product lmao)
>Hiring
>REASEARCH (lmao this late?)
>ohni corp (????)
>begin app
>RESEARCH (more research? wtf)
>Q&A (Q&A is part of a roadmap? lmao)
>PR
>Market
>Ads
>DEVELOPMENT OF SOLIDITY CONTRACT (LMAO)
>"status of app"
>q&A (?????????)
>research (pajeetsearch)
>market
>deals (???)
>basic wallet app (HAHA)
>Build American Blockchain Foundation
>Construction of the spiral

Anyone who buys this is getting scammed by LITERAL street shitting indians.

sounds like a pretty promising roadmap, beats most ICOs desu

For real people, this whole coin is a scam with freezing built in.

TTM froze the tokens of the last bunch of anons who tried to work on it earlier, and froze the only exchange that listed it.

This kid has no formal education in his own words and is fucking delusional.

If you fall for this pajets scam, you deserve to lose money.

is this the same guy as Pravik Pajeet?
he's pretty well known in the industry i think

I think this is a different dude, he might not be a pajeet himself, but all the "activity" you see is pajeets and gooks.

Pic related is the cock socket trying to scam everyone.

Look at you go Mithras. Upset you got kicked out?

Get over it. Ohni Moon and there's nothing you can do about.

everyone knows this is a scamcoin. just play along with this guy's little world.

All these lies. How do people come up with this shit lol.

One thing I learned from this is it's a nasty, nasty game. When you're honest, snakes will twist your words and attack you from every angle.

When you offer something for free, people won't value it or get upset for not giving them the whole plate. The real ugly nature of people is shown by upset people like Mithras and others, who despite holding Ohni (they'll never get rid of it) bad mouth it anyway. Why?

It seems to me that their fragile egos can't handle the fact that lots of hard work and progress, WITHOUT them was done. Why? Because they were egotistical, childish and downright vain. Trying to steal the show and overcompensate.

Ohni is about some petty people. It's not even about the chans at large or even me. It's about something bigger. Fixing the wrongs in the world with decentralized finance so something like 2008 can never happen again. A shame some are so short-sighted out of envy they fail to see the bigger picture. God help them.

fuck off faggot. you have zero product, zero credentials, zero experience, and zero business sense.
it's also highly unethical to shill your coin as a "founder".

That was the case August 1st during tbe first airdrop. Not anymore. In 76 days we went from zero to hero. All cryptos started from nothing and the fact that you are highly indignant shows you have a hidden agenda.

Perhaps you were one of those cast out for your behavior? Likely. Perhaps you were one of those who tried to rip us off. Likely. What is fact is that in less than three months we reached this point to have a child as upset as you pound sand.

It means we're onto something. It means your deep fears are not unfounded. Speaking to me of ethics on Veeky Forums? Who the fuck are you to say what's this or that? A nobody. That's what.

A nobody who either missed out on the train or wants to delay it for others. You can scream all you want, say all this and that. The ability to freeze is not going anywhere. It prevents a Mt. Gox situation from happening. The skeleton keys aren't going anywhere, it'll creat transparency which the NSA isn't liable to right now. The consumer data isn't going anywhere, it leads to a platform for consumers to rally. Really the only thing not going anywhere is you and your arguement.

Sad.

Literal autist with delusions of grandeur.

Some people have too much autism to spare. Wish their parents got them help earlier

Less and less to say as he's consistently BTFO. Not sure why you're upset buddy. I don't know you but I'm proof positive you were whisked away from the project. Likely due to your attitude. It reeks of arrogance and projection.

This is classic narcassism in display. Spouting off the top of your head unfounded accusations because of deep resentment you weren't the star of the show. Whoever you are, one thing is certain, you are not to be believed. Rather, the nice thing from you blowing steam, is we get to court attention. And as for being some anonymous guy, that's just calling the pot calling the kettle black. Stop it. Get some help. It might help your perspective.

Wish you all the best OP.
This shit def takes a lot of work, I for sure could not handle it.
But when you have and idea and you see it through to the end, that shit is magic.

get this on coinmarketcap and we'll start talkin

RIP to all the pajeets that sold early.

2.5 million of these bitches, holding stong.

Moon when?

This faggot thinks he can actually learn everything he needs to be a founder of a real crypto-currency in 76 days. Kek.

Honestly man, your coin isn't going anywhere because excluding all the gooks you brought on board no people are stupid enough to give you money.

You are so fucking autistic you can't even recognize your accompanying down syndrome.