CILU

What is hilarious is that if that actually happens LINKs will become obsolete and linkies will be rekt

chainlink is my biggest hold right now and i know im going to get JUST'd today

tempted to sell at $0.40

Is your IQ actually over 75?

You want me to share my IQ test score?

nobody here is interested in 2 digit test scores

>implying an institution would not double dip with their own LINK holdings by manipulating the price to obscene levels to slowly offload their acquired shit token.

The world is not ready.

sure thing
SWIFT is not a cryptofag-tier vc. They won't put themeself into some shady P&D game, rather just hire these two guys as regular C# coders

Yes because manipulating a shit token to billions is not worth their time like Ripple foundation did with XRP.

I don't know if you are retarded or underestimating human greed.

I think swift guys are too traditinal and busy to pump shit token on chink exchange.You simply can't compare them to Ripple foundation

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>STELLAR ACQUIRES RIPPLE
CRUSHES CHAINLINKS PROSPECTS
>STELLAR NEW BITCOIN
CHAINLINK NEW DOGECOIN

Possible but with all eyes on blockchain they can easily leverage HyperLedger and whatever they decide and make it worth a trillion dollars.

Money is money.

they're interested in making their own blockchain infrastucture, not in buying worthless meme tokens from anonymous internet users for 100x price

They have HyperLedger and in the scenario you described, if they bought ChainLink it would give them control over 650 million tokens they can manipulate.

Fuck, this shit will do another Lumien or i'm going to Dubai to camel crush

Even if they want to take their advantage, they would first dump price to zero, buy 90% of circulating supply and then pump it up. Absolutely no reason for SWIFT to buy it at the current price, yet alone at the higher price

Look at Ripples meteoric rise to 31x gains in a span of a day. It can easily be done considering Ripple at that point had a higher market cap then LINK at this point.

It is all hypothetical of course. LINK is a great product but the team is absolute horse shit.

>huge whale addresses from pre-sale, hmm?

>he doesn't know why

Most of the top 50 whales haven't moved their LINK at all since ICO

I don't see that happens. Simply because of
>You simply can't compare them to Ripple foundation
as for
>team is absolute horse shit
this is 100% true

You know where the T in SWIFT stands for?

watch out this guy probably watches Rick and Morty

If SWIFT would want to dump price and get cheap tokens they'd commence a bloodbath, even some of whales will sell to take their preICO gains driving price even lower. An average biztard would definitely be rekt.
I don't, not a single episode.

>people ITT think company like SWIFT would participate in PnDs
They already bought their share