SIBOS conference starts today

This week is going to be big for ChainLink...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nestorious828/status/917444746393608193
twitter.com/jesselund/status/916368632841568257
chainlinkonsibos.com/
moonlambos.io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon the FUDsters will disappear somewhere magically..

1 sat by weeks end

I thought the week leading up to sibos would be big? What happened to $1 before sibos and $5 afterwards?
Newcoiners who think their feelings make the market move...

its going to big in that the price is going to fall through the fucking floor. not looking forward to this shit, conferences tend to JUST up and coming coins

>taking price predictions seriously
Brainlet detected.

Lets be honest this will be sub50 soon fags. Lmao anyone who thinks this isnt going to drop hard.

reality settled in

>conferences tend to JUST up and coming coins
Yeah, just look at Lumen right now. Oh wait.

was there a lead up to that announcement though?

Lumen has showed us what good news can do, strap in boys, shit's gonna take off..

or cry from laughing how we got fucked

all in and ready to off myself if shit ends badly

Absolutely.

I have 100 LINK

Is it enough for a Lambo?

And Jesse Lund himself: twitter.com/jesselund/status/916368632841568257

LINK holder here but you are ducking delusional if you think anything at Sibos will bring a rally like Lumen when it is confined to a shit tier exchange that is one rung above EtherDelta

Lumen is confirmed as a literal placeholder coin by IBM, a dying dinosaur.

One can only imagine what will happen when normies find out about the SWIFT/LINK thing.
Not only is SWIFT many times more huge than IBM, the use case of LINK is also much stronger and more lasting.

You fucking deluded chuck. There is no swift partnership with link and never will be. Get poor

I don't think you even read what I said. LINK was chained to EtherDelta til Binance randomly added it to their exchange. Binance is a shit tier exchange with no real volume. You cannot expect anyone to actually be buying in without the support of Polo, Bittrex, or Bitfinex.

Could be the greatest project in the world but it is being run like a fucking shit show.

I didn't use the word partnership, you dumbass.

But the business relationship is real:
LINK was asked to develop a proof of concept with direct SWIFT integration, and LINK is about to showcase it at SIBOS. The ONLY external crypto dev to receive this honor.

Well LINK went 4x in a matter of days on ED and Binance.

Yeah and it has been getting the life choked out of it. Whether or not it is manipulation or Binance themselves acting as a hostile agent, the capital flow isn't there like Lumen.

Warren Buffet could be giving Sergey a blowjob and it wouldn't move LINK price.

>Yeah and it has been getting the life choked out of it
It's been holding stable near ATH, yes.

But not for lack of volume or anything like that. The volume on LINK was always pretty amazing.
You should've seen the sell walls that kept flashing though.

It isn't near ATH if it was at 48 cents. That is like if some stupid fuck said Bitcoin at 4000 is near its all time high of 5000.

Binance is pretty much a closed ecosystem. There is no institutional foot print there or big money. LINK is damned because of the inactivity of the team members to allow avenues of approach for new money.

Swift and link isn't some secret news dude
Its old news
Everyone who would know about it already does

>our news is good too just keep waiting until more people hear about it!

It hovered around the mid-40s too over the past two weeks.

>LINK is damned
Thanks for the warning Deepak.

>Swift and link isn't some secret news dude
Neither was IBM and Lumen.
twitter.com/jesselund/status/916368632841568257

That isn't proof of a partnership
Its just a hash tag
What are you trying to prove exactly? Actual news that IBM is using lumens resulted in a pump straight away
Link is struggling to keep above 7000sats

I am gonna assume you are fucking retarded and you do not understand the crux of my FUD.

You strike when the iron is hot, if Sibos news is gonna be huge how the fuck is speculation and hype money is supposed to flow in? When in a few weeks from not some other fucking shit token can generate massive amounts of hype like Lumen and steal the spotlight like Lumen is doing right now

You seem slow.

>IBM hints at collab with Lumen
>IBM announces temporary use of Lumen as placeholder => moon

>SWIFT hints HARD at collab with LINK
>???

Now what do you think will happen if even a minor partial implementation gets announced?

Also, what do you think the Lumen news will do to SIBOS?
IBM is confirming the use of crypto just before a massive conference that pretty much hinges on crypto.

> tfw go to sleep hoping for LINK to bounce in the morning
> tfw it tanks even harder
God, let this be just a planned SIBOS dump b4 its march of triumph

The crux of your fud is Binance won't sustain a moon mission.

1) past performance proves otherwise
2) this doesn't exclude moonings of relative size
3) a stunted delayed mooning can be made up by later exchange listings (like what happened to LINK when it got listed on Binance)
4) a stunted delayed mooning can be beneficial since it keeps the hysteria in check

Am I correct in understanding that any NDA Sergey has will be lifted today?

>swift hints hard
They don't hint at anything. Swift and link are partners just look at the fucking smart contract site
You think no one knows this? You think it's some super secret?
Ico has been out like a month now hasn't it, and there's been no big talk about it at all even though all the information is out there.

> $1 before sibos
Lmao I should have screencapped all those smug ass know it all posts

>They don't hint at anything.
You mean there's been confirmation already that LINK is to be implemented by SWIFT?
Source pls.

>$1 before sibos
You're a brainlet if you take price predictions seriously.

The fact that you want to keep hysteria in check during one of the most crucial moments of this ICO helps me realize that you probably hold less then 10k LINK and you believe in the project but have no plans to run a data node if SWIFT intergration comes out and their data becomes available.

Hysteria is what is keeping Bitcoin above a penny or anything of the top 100 being absolutely worthless.

>it tanks even harder
Still 40 cents faggot.

>Hysteria is what is keeping Bitcoin above a penny
Yes.
Hysteria is what kept LINK stable at 40-45 cents for over two weeks now.
Hysteria.
Yes.

If I bought at 10k sats
And sold now
Would I be at a profit or a loss?

>bbbut only 8 cents down since then!
And btc is worth 1k more than it was then

Oh, thats not that bad.
Sometimes my phone gets funny and shows previous versions of sites. 20' ago it showed 36c

Are you fucking stupid or are you unable to comprehend what I wrote?

Holy fuck, you are phenomenal argument for selling LINK.

>If I bought at 10k sats
>And sold now
>Would I be at a profit or a loss?
Depends on what bitcoin does.

The price of LINK is 40 cents, like it's been for the past two weeks with some variation.

>And btc is worth 1k more than it was then
So get in your time machine and invest in btc.

The price of a brand-new asset doesn't stay level for two weeks under hysteria.

You don't buy link with fiat
You buy it with btc
And it's 30% below its ath at the moment

Fucking delusional dude there's no helping you

By the way, 48c to 40c is still a big drop

>doesn't stay level
Link hasn't stayed level at all. Even if youre retarded enough to value it in fiat

chainlinkonsibos.com/

4 more hours.

What will happen? There are only 2 directions.

R

ICH

or

R

EKT

ICH or EKT - what will it be?!?!?!?!?!?!

Holy fuck, are you so deluded you don't understand the concept of allowing more money to flow in to LINK if the Sibos news is substantial?

Holy fuck, Miyamoto needs to purge this board of crypto threads because it breeds fucktards like you.

>You don't buy link with fiat
>You buy it with btc
Doesn't matter one bit.
That's just an intermediate step, a formality.

BTC itself is valued in USD (or other fiat), so when you value a token/coin by comparing against BTC, you're automatically valuing that token/coin against USD.

>it's 30% below its ath at the moment
It's about 17% below ATH at the moment.

>Link hasn't stayed level at all.
Pic related.

The fact that it's "only" on Binance and ED probably isn't ideal, but it's not going to stop it from mooning.

>people who consider the ATH vs BTC and not vs USD

Who the fuck even does that in 2017. Don't worry user, that guy is beyond help.

>Who the fuck even does that in 2017.
People who spout bullshit like "1 BTC = 1 BTC!!!" but then post pink wojacks when BTC tanks against fiat.

>get rich or die mining

I seriously think LINK not mooning yet is due to the fact of it being only available on shitty garbage exchanges. Don't get me wrong, I like binance, but normies just refuse to use much outside of kraken, polo and bittrex. It also helps to be able to buy the stuff with $ instead of BTC only. XLM is easily accessible pretty much everywhere.

If there is some rumors or news after the demonstration, it will at least do some mini moon i suppose.

Friendly reminder that link isn't traded against fiat so it's dollar value is irrelevant
Trading is to increase your stack of btc and eth. Whales don't give a fuck about holding shit coins they just manipulate markets to stack up btc and eth.

If you bought link at 10k sats and it's now at 7k sats, you're in the red. End of discussion.

Only being on ED and Binance probably doesn't help.
But there have been constant fake sell walls over the past weeks, that doesn't help either.

>"you must value token X against BTC, and not USD!!!"
>values BTC against USD

What did you mean by this?

>who even does that in 2017
Obviously everyone if a coins value is determined by how it holds against btc, Lmao

You're literally trading backwards and think you're ahead... God fucking damn

What is btc going to trade against? Itself?
Stop baiting me

And how is BTC's value determined?
That's right, by how it holds against USD.

When you value a coin against BTC, you are automatically and always indirectly comparing to USD.

>What is btc going to trade against?
USD

Shittiest argument I've ever heard since you don't pay your rent and pretty much anything else in BTC yet but still in USD/other fiat currencies. Until then it only matters how much stuff you get in the real world and not your absolute BTC amount. So as long as you're not RED in USD you're not having any losses.

Fucking idiots, I swear.

Say all you want, but even $200M cap is too little for LINK
Ye, the team hardly cares about the market, but eventually it gets listed on other exchanges. LINK still holds x3-x5 potential, shit team means we just don't know how soon it will moon.

Chainlink is fcking useless. Deluded linkfags.

You have to put link back into btc or eth to get your precious fiat though. And if you're selling it for less Satoshi than you bought it for....

>You have to put link back into btc or eth to get your precious fiat though.
A formality.

If the team wasn't so absolute dog shit I could have easily seen 1 billion plus.

This team is so fucking awful, I can see it not going anywhere.

This. You normies will be poor forever until you stop measuring altcoin gains in fiat.

2 potheads with nothing more than a ERC20 token that can be set up by a random retard in 1 day.

The team is wonderful, rightfully shying away from hype tactics.

Also, they were very likely under a strict embargo from all kinds of NDAs.
They probably signed an NDA saying "no tweets, at all".

SWIFT is way too huge to be fucking around.

You deluded linkfags really believe in big dreams huh? Hahhaha.

Man this is going to dump so hard in the coming weeks. DNT reincarnated.

Because every pothead with shitty ERC20 tokens is going to do presentations at SIBOS

K.

Bitcoin itself is measured in USD.
Measuring in Bitcoin is the exact same as measuring in USD, you're just adding in an unnecessary step.

Have you linkholders left your link on binance exchange?

I don't trust those slants

MEW lad

>pls sell so I don't have to buy back in at a loss

Lmao. You are clearly no academic if you think a presentation at a conference is of huge importance. But then again your probably a redneck. This cancer coin has only been shilled to death by Veeky Forums nothing more. Dont be deluded, nobody else gives a shit.

*you're

Bittrex and Polo are fucking garbage.
Pajeet tier support, bittrex UI is pure shit.
I'm waiting for 3 months to get verified on Polo.
I got verified on Binance in 12 hours.
They're only "good" because they're old and have volume.

Still on etherdelta

Stay poor brainlet.

Made 180% gains this week poor cuck while watching link trade sideways for days. Will dump soon anyway user, ill be laughing hard.

>implying I didnt make 400% gains and more with flipping since it was 0.13$ and didn't gain anything on other coins.

Boy, you're shit tier.

Great LARP faggot. You are just as retarded as this lone LINK shill

pls lads

For the memories

Want lambos?

moonlambos.io

Your missing out on %ROI if staying in Link thats the point. Capiche? Dumb fuck. This coin is dead. Lets just wait 24 hours and we will see how many red dildos ok? I would wish to propbet your ass with escrow if this wasnt user forum and make you even more poor.

You must be rich by now according to your talk. Oh wait, you're just the average bottom tier shrimp. Now fuck off.

>team has no announcements or news at all
>cant even talk with token holders, just copy paste replies from some slack moderator
And deluded bag holders racking their brain for excuses how this isnt just a good thing, but absolutely wonderful.

Lumens is

Oh cutie. Listen and learn.. There might be a small run up when conference starts towards 7 high range. Then after within X hours you will see red dildos back to low 6, possibly sub 5 range. Good luck poor cuck.

Don't forget guys.

>academic

I don't think academics are too involved in who attends various FinTech conferenced

See you from the moon in some hours.

theres magic in this thread

>b-b-b-b-but what about muh announcements?????
OMG really did a number on you people.

Lumens is there with IBM.
LINK is there at the request of the organizer of SIBOS itself: SWIFT.

Kek wills it oh mein Gott

BTC's bull run. LINK did well to stay relatively stable and is only on a low-key exchange like Binance (sorry ED).

god bless

C O N F I R M E D

Oh look, deflection to another coin!
Jun posted a lot on twitter but at least solid news came out.

Meanwhile nothing from the smartcontract team
>sorry cant talk now, too busy working on a 30 minute presentation for a product that has meant to have been working and finished for a year.... but we'll let you know after sibos if theres anything...

Blessings!