Got BUTTREX'd

YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED AT THIS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've been warned time and time again. But you called us fudders instead.

just enhance the fucking account you fucking dumb piece of shit

>he thinks this solves the problem
topkek, You ain't seen anything. This isn't even the tip of the iceburg on what is about to happen with trex.

What do you think is about to happen? Think it's about to become USA users only and mass purging of most of their tokens?

Enhancing account does not automagically make your account enabled.

I had this issue for literally months, even tried enabling 2FA via my girlfriend's phone, but it took WEEKS of me mashing "resend SMS" before she finally got the text.

I happily took a 7% hit to my roll to move to Binance, and while it sucks not to have Lumen and Ripple, I haven't looked back, even a little.

That's to say nothing of Shittrex's long tradition of being C-cex-tier shite (Anybody remember the JoinCoin ICO? REEEEEEE)

STAY SHIT SHITTREX

First of all, Ask yourself why the sudden forced verification on only selected accounts in order to get your money. Think about the worst possible thing that could happen as a result, And than triple it. Also remember the USA doesn't work alone, it has many treaties.

daily reminder that Bittrex is a fake company with a fake address and no phone numbers

i can not withdraw, they said i should verify with id and now an error appeared at the verification process, so i can trade but never withdraw, REEEEEEEEEEEE

daily reminder bittrex is a scam company

bittrex is a scam more to come

not to mention SHITTREX'S FUCKING FEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CAN'T EVEN ENHANCE THE ACCOUNT. IT FAILED AND I CAN'T EVEN REUPLOAD MY PICS. WHAT DO?

>nothing to tweet about

Huh I can't even imagine what that could be. I made a few traded on a few different coins as I took different positions and it was always fast and easy for me. Got pissed off one time when a wallet was down for maintenance but yeah that's about it.

they manipulate the market by disabling wallets too. this is a crime. they disabled the neo wallet before the red pulse ico. someone should sue these scumbags.

Bittrex address is an empty parking lot pic related

>be me
>be working on an orderbook-based meme machine learning trading bot for bittrex for a few months now
>bittrex dies

I dunno what any of you idiots are talking about

Bittrex is my exchange waifu

GOAT

There was a thread about Bittrex having no address or phone number and a Bittrex employee posted this and immediately deleted his post. Notice he posted the fake address again! They are professional scammers dont fall for this shit!

You can buy Lumens here

stellarterm.com/

>having emotions toward entities in the market

this is how i know you will end up killing yourself

Nice, just bought 100k

Before Bittrex goes down Bitfenix & Tether will be fucked first.

Just withdrew 100k

>3898589
> Implying you understand machine learning
> Implying your machine learning algo would stop working because of the api end point

Fk me this has better deals

The only thing Binance has on Bittrex is BNB.

If I could buy stock in Bittrex I would

>Before Bittrex goes down Bitfenix & Tether will be fucked first.

Sure buddy.

FUDing exchanges makes no sense. You cannot make money off fuding exchanges, dummies.

Thats why its real you dumb ass piece of shit

I don't need to understand machine learning, there's python libraries for that.
And it's not about the bot itself, it's about the collected data I've been fetching every 60 seconds for the past 4 months to train it on.

Are you feeding that shit into Elasticsearch?

Y-yes you can

It was Shittrex FUD (not even FUD because it's all COMPLETELY TRUE AGHHH) that got me onto Binance -> into LINK

Use VPN?

These are the Bittrex slack admins. How fucking unprofessional, amateur and immature do you have to be to send memes like this in your official chat?

Just get out youre the next in line

WHAT DO????

TO CLARIFY, RELOADING THE PAGE DOES JACK SHIT

ur fukt m8.

Bittrex doesn't want legacy accounts anymore. You need to verify or move to a central exchange.

> So your collection process is abit scewed
> Not pre-processing multiple exchanges data into a common format

You can easily switch exchanges, takes 1 day

legacy? I just tried to register today lol. The whole point is that I'm unable to verify bc the page won't reload

I think it's an issue with netverify.com

bittrex is fucked get out

>hurr durr
>le bittrex is a scam
>Jews control everything
Sick and tired of all these FUD posts about bittrex, if you got your account disabled just send some verification and wait a few days and all will be clear.
This is expected on every legitimate exchange due to KYC and if you are still reluctant and want to use some shady chunk exchange like Binance then go ahead.
But don't come here crying when Binance has stolen your money since they are not based in the US and cannot be held accountable.

time to invest in other dex like airswap since centralized exchange sucks

everyone is getting this error while sending documents

bittrex is dead

Stay mad terrorist.
I still have my account intact.

>chink exchange like binance
>bittrex CEO is a chink
>another CEO is a pjeet

how ironic

>a few days
Yeah sorry it's not worth having your funds tied up in coins that may or may not need to be sold but you're forced to baghold because bittrex locked your account for no reason.

>bittrex CEO is literally a chink scammer
>another CEO is a pajeet

top kek

Weak bittrex fudding. Any other exchange is leagues less trustworthy.

>using any exchange at all

enjoy getting robbed off your money tard

There was an error processing your documents
Please reload the page and submit your documents again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

wtf, there is not link to resubmit

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
and this is NOT FUD, they display "error with documents" stuff and that i should reload site to reupload, but the interface does not display anything.
So basically i am trading and working for them now since i can not withdraw REEEEEEEEEEE

Ethereum wallet are disabled on nearly all platforms

> yea in 2017 you better be calling in all your trades to a belfort tier fagot

fork

the mods need to ban those bittrex fudders pieces of shit on the spot. fuck off you pile of stinking crap

In the usa, feeling comfy af no problems with trex at all, fuck you poo in the loo pajeets