> unify written language, invest in infrastructure
> constantly building up army, squash all uprisings
> censor critics, kidnap and torture scholars to death
> be Communist Party
> pic unrelated

>modern "china" is China

>powerful dynasty
>Less nepotism than in the US
The rest is just as retarded as this one.

>China isn’t China

I am 100% positive that Xi will declare Mandate one day.

Fuck yeah.

it can't come soon enough desu
Xi dynasty is best dynasty

Oh Shieet
Xi invasion of Korea when?
Every god damn time, a new dynasty just wants to invade Korea. They enjoy the power trip. Dont worry we got freemason owned best Korea for this era

has anyone here read this book? is it actually as orwellian as it sounds by the cover?

is XI good or bad for China?

>takes mercury pills for immortality
>dies

Besides that he was pretty badass 'suppose

His grave is creepy af tho. It may be littered with concubines who were buried alive with him, and workers who were shut in so no one would ever know the grave's secrets
damn

>An unfilial merchant nestorian shanyu Wei general was approaching Changban bridge, known Shu-Han clay.
>"Before I begin my assault, you must kowtow and swear allegiance to Prime Minister Cao Cao and accept that he was the most filial and righteous scholar-gentleman the Tian Xia has ever known, even more deserving of the position than the sage minsters of Chu and Zhou!"
>At this moment, a brave, filial, loyal general who had served 25 northern campaigns and understood the teachings of the Sun Bin Fa and fully upheld the Han barred the bridge and held up his polearm
>"Let anyone who seeks death come face Zhang Fei!"
>The arrogant Wei general smirked quite usurper-ly and smugly replied, "the prime minster has issued an edict naming you traitor, you stupid Yellow Turban"
>"Wrong. Cao Cao has usurped the throne and trampled the dignity of the imperial majesty, ten-thousand years of life to his glory."

>At this moment, a brave, filial, loyal general who had served 25 northern campaigns and understood the teachings of the Sun Bin Fa and fully upheld the Han barred the bridge and held up his polearm
>"Let anyone who seeks death come face Zhang Fei!"
>The arrogant Wei general smirked quite usurper-ly and smugly replied, "the prime minster has issued an edict naming you traitor, you stupid Yellow Turban"
>"Wrong. Cao Cao has usurped the throne and trampled the dignity of the imperial majesty, ten-thousand years of life to his glory."
>The Wei general was visibly shaken, and dropped his sword and copy of Sima Yi's orders. He galloped in retreat crying those Wei crocodile tears. The same tears Wei generals cry for the Xuchang "court" (who today live in such rebellion that most do not offer sacrifices to the imperial progenitor) when they jealously try to compose memorandum to the hostage throne. There is no doubt that at this point our general, Xiahou Fang, wished he had supported the imperial house and become more than a traitor to the Han. He wished so much that he had not betrayed the Son of Heaven, but he himself had petitioned for Wei's ascendancy!
>The common people applauded and all kowtowed to Chengdu that day and accepted Liu Bei as the Imperial Uncle and General Who Restores The Han. A phoenix named "Pang Tong" flew onto the bridge and shed a tear on the peach garden. The Sworn Brothers oath was recited several times, and Liu Bang The Great Ancestor himself showed up and established a dynasty that would last 10,000 years across Tian Xia.
>The Wei general lost his courage and died the next day. He died of fright and traitorousness and was tossed into Diyu for all eternity.
>10,000 years to the Han.

Chinks declare a name for their dynasties though. What name would Xi pick for his anyway?

He’s at least not been bad. 5+ years now and still going strong.

Which empire would win in a war? Carthage or the Qin?

The Chinese people largely supported and still support their government. That is how the CCP gained power by being more popular among the citizens especially the rural populace. This is because although the CCP does messed up shit to journalists and practitioners of new age religious practices, they have the best interests of the Chinese people in mind.
The CCP does not rely on democracy or foreign support for legitimacy, it's sole claim to legitimacy has been its ability to liberate the Chinese people from feudalistic superstitions and social structures, protect the sovereignty and national security of the Chinese nation, remove foreign influence, modernize the country, improve living standards, modernize the country's infrastructure and society, expand education, and just improve the standing of China and the Chinese people in the world. Of course the CCP is far from perfect and it has failed the Chinese people on a number of disastrous and almost comical occasions but in general it has served the best interest of the Chinese people.

And no I was not paid 五毛 for this.

Carthage

Xi was born in Shaanxi.So it could be 晋.

Imagine a white nation doing many of these things.

Russia?

It could be 燕 or 冀 because he was born in Beijing.

Ignore the other guy. Qin by far.

This Please. We need more Son of Heavens in modern politics, I miss the days where everybody was some sort of God Emperor

imagine being this historically illiterate

Anyone have the name/ link to that Chinese historical drama on youtube about Cao Cao and his rise to power? I watched some of it a couple months ago but didn't really feel like getting into it. Is it worth a watch?

Has been nowhere near successful. While the ruling party does keep Russian interests near and dear, there’s much more corruption than the CCP in China.
Essentially this. Did a paper on this for a class and my research essentially confirmed what you said. Also adding that the CCP is in a state of constant adapment and learning because they know if they fuck up they’d lose a lot of face. In a country like China with such a massive landmass and population, over centralization isn’t that bad. They seem to be doing pretty well so far, though the next few decades may be very interesting.

Going to emphasize that I’m not a chinaboo, just what I saw when I was doing my paper. I’m very much a proud Murrican, I just try not to be willfully ignorant of how other countries function/operate.

>In a country like China with such a massive landmass and population, over centralization isn’t that bad

Literally, the exact opposite.

If they are separated by water its a stalemate
Otherwise Qin wins

human sacrifice was pretty common during the Shang

story time? I know concubines were hanged and buried in the Ming dynasty, and concubines were buried alive during another, but thats all

and Qin Shi Huangdi's concubines and servants of course

Qin did nothing wrong