HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

STELLAR BAG HOLDERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Implying you can just hop on a trending train

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sorry cuck, you miss the train at 400 sats right?

bought at 495 to 500 sats menhhh feels great, no need to be salty

Well if you bought at the high you're only down like 20%
no need for wojaks yet

Yeah whatever you're holding will be worthless in about 20 minutes. Yall are so stupid I bet you hold doge coin.

hahahaha this nigger is super salty for waking up only now. blame IBM not us.

I actually don't feel bad bagholding XLM with the IBM partnership

Sold just before the dip when I saw the order book. Good luck getting to 1k sats with those sell orders in the way. Feels good to be more than 2x up in one day though

Yeah you do, stop sam fagging it's so obvious hahah

FUCK I WAS A GOOD BOY AND BOUGHT AT 450 BUT THEN I GOT GREEDY AQND BOGUTH MORE AT 550 AND 650 AND THEN EVEN 900 AND NOW ITS CRASHING AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF

nice LARP

>made 20k in an hour
oh no my bags.

Oh yeah sure you did champ. Tell me, how many different web browsers do you have open to keep this up? Everyone knows Stellar is dust, just accept it and leave my thread.

if you was me you had inside info. Truly a great time we live in. Can't even get prosecuted. LEL.

NO SEC TO "INVESTIGATE" ME. AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Eat shit faggot

Wow, I bet the girls at school are impressed with your photo shop skills.

holy fuck salty boy spotted
now is a good entry point you know

The salt on my table will be worth more than your shitty coin in about 20 minutes

B I T C H
O
I

hahaha classic biz

>Post YFW you bought in at 300 sats.

lol. im still hodling. news like this has to mean something. IBM. IB-fucking-M. Partnering up-even if temporarily- with a company like Stellar. They KNOW it wont be a worthless $.02 cent coin anymore after that. So why are you dumping if not even the majority of silicon valley let alone the United states hasn't even had their coffee yet?

I wish I could have mooned with you guys but I only have my ETH on Binance and am having technical difficulties with ID verification on Bittrex.. :( Do i have any other options ?? no bully plz

I actually do have like 300 doge in cold storage lol. It takes more time to convert them then they are currently worth. Might as well put them away with the rest, tuck and roll and see how I come out in a few years.

You come out at the bottom. Verge is the only true holder coin

You truly believe ether and bitcoin wont be worth 2-5x their value in a year or two?

>hurrrr duuuur look at me mum I can biz

here
I think it's time for wojaks

Can I only buy XLM with Bitcoin cuz I'm only holding ETH right now.. :(

you can check coinmarketcap and click the "markets" tab for a coin to look at all the pairings instead of treating us like shopkeepers

yes you can user