Stellar Lumens PARTENERED with IBM!!!

Proof:

coindesk.com/ibms-stellar-move-tech-giant-use-lumen-cryptocurrency-payments-rail/

zdnet.com/article/ibm-debuts-blockchain-network-for-cross-border-payments/

fortune.com/2017/10/16/ibm-blockchain-stellar/

www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/53290.wss

FUCKING MOON!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/ibm-has-a-new-blockchain-for-banks-to-speed-up-cross-border-payments.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/ibm-stellar-launching-blockchain-banking-040132123.html
nasdaq.com/article/ibm-unveils-major-blockchain-solution-to-speed-global-payments--quick-facts-20171016-00016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/ibm-has-a-new-blockchain-for-banks-to-speed-up-cross-border-payments.html

Old news. We already on moon. Fucking sell faggot

Too late m8, Stellar on the way back to earth

HODLING 340k, gogo burgers wake up!

no moron, it's just a whale shaking out the weak hands so he can buy cheap coins from all you morons before the burgers wake up

finance.yahoo.com/news/ibm-stellar-launching-blockchain-banking-040132123.html

nasdaq.com/article/ibm-unveils-major-blockchain-solution-to-speed-global-payments--quick-facts-20171016-00016

This is some of the biggest news in crypto this year. How could it bump 1k and then dive back? It has to go back 1k+ in the next 12 hours

Loving the FUD, please keep wasting your breath. The USA is about to wake up on a Monday morning to this news kiddos. We're going to 10 cents today alone.

The fucking biggest tech company on planet Earth just announced a partnership with a cryptocurrency. THIS.IS.GLOBAL.ADOPTION.

Biggest news? lol

Have you seen how many companies signed up with Ethereum in the last two months alone?

Is Bittrex a good place to buy XLM?

Yes. Just through my whole wad at this. Holding for at the very least a few days. Nothing will compare to these gains for 2-3 days minimum.

i think op may be right, it'll get pumped and stabilize back down a bit again imo
ibms huge, maybe like biggest holders of mainframes and supercomputers atm

How many of those companies are using ETH's public chain?

5 Bittrex XLM/BTC $56,533,300 $5904.54 2.92%

sell now or enjoy to ride it down to 100 sats

Keep FUDing bro. People will DEFINITELY sell...... Everyone knows news this big is no big deal and happens every.... oh wait.... No partnership of this size has ever been announced ever.

Sell the news bro. How fucking greedy are you? Only up 200% in one day

not so sure now tho

who cares? if IBM would announ they buy 5 billion xlm at 10k I would care

you prefer to buy your coins high instead of low ahh you are a true Veeky Forums bro. As a man of culture I prefer the opposite. I B Mothafuckin M niggas.

wow 8 min intervals bro might as well sell everything

Pls sell now, sell all your fucking bag so I can buy more.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
guess we'll see

buy? shit was a 2 second fad lolol

>buys the rumor
>doesn't sell the news

enjoy the bags

Dumbfuck, the news IS the news. There was NEVER a rumor, so you don't sell the news when there's just news and no rumor you fucking imbecile!

But today was the rumor and the news the fuck.

>selling partnership with IBM news
stay poor

The guys who fud are just trying to get in. Get it at current price. The moon train has just started

Clearly some faggots here have married their shitty XLM tokens today. Enjoy the bags

ok, there was no rumor, only a palm beach report that said to buy. so we have tons of "smart money" that bought this at the lowest possible price and today we have a bunch of fomoing retards because of partnership news. i'm just putting two and two together.

SIMPLE QUESTION

Should I buy ETH now?

FUDing moron calling people buying the biggest announcement in crypto history retards. Cute.

this so much
made 7 btc, put 2btc back at 670sats and going out now. see ya in lamboland

lol if this was true then I should be getting 10k xlm today to get 10k btc when it settles in

fags

D E L U D E D
E
L
U
D
E
D

Not fudding, I wish you all nothing but the best, it's just in my experience that when people start posting about "moon missions" that we're nearing the top. There are exceptions of course, OMG and ANS, for example.

Please don't shill your shitcoins captain bagholder. Either sell those shitcoins and ride XLM to moon or die poor faggot.

So in how many minutes is it going to surpass DASH?

kek

lmao, i'm not shilling omg and neo, the moon missions on those are long gone...just saying that a couple of months ago they had unstoppable moon missions.

Unironically bought 1k

What is the difference between Steller (STR) and Steller (XLM)?

except xlm was dubbed a moon mission the moment the news broke and it was still under 400 sats

No difference. Different names on different exchanges

>it just teleported from 700 to 710

why the 200 sat difference? what's to stop me from buying it poly for 200 less then selling on bittrex for a profit?

nothing, but in my experience when the difference is this huge, the exchange itself will fuck your transfers