Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
swift.com/node/39911
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lel

Lumens that was a cute moon

Watch this

i cant understand how fuckin stupid some people have to be to not have put money in this. This is literally the next ETH and a game changer in the fkn industry. It will link blockchain to real word applications that actually generate money, unlike fucking promise coins who more than likely won't deliver jack shit and die a slow death.

It's so strange how a token with a complete product which you can use ON THEIR WEBSITE and is working with Swift and presenting at Sibos seems to only be shilled here.

because of this comment here >search the archive faggot

Oh I can't wait - this is going to be truly beautiful

>still under 10k satoshi

people started posting about chainlink here before the presale...then during the presale the contribution addresses were "compromised", so loads of anons here own a huge chunk of the LINK supply, hence it's constantly being shilled here. this is the ultimate Veeky Forums coin.

i only have a hundred shares of link but once it breaks that .45 mark fuck i'm gonna go broke for it

I understand that much but why isn't Reddit up it's ass and every crypto person talking about it? Did I miss something? This seems like a homerun.

tfw only bought in when it hit binance.

and yes i bought in high, (.41)

newbie here praying to change his life

nice fud faggot, this happened yesterday

Buy XLM, you fucking losers, IBM partnershio confirmed.

Fuck off.

reddit is weird, first they were completely hostile against chainlink, because "muh shilling", then they slowly started to embrace it. secondly, the link team is focusing all its energy on B2B atm, they have done zero marketing, so it's still very much under the radar.

NEVER. I WILL FUD YOU UNTIL THE END OF TIME.

>buy my shitcoin bags pls
no thanks

haven't bought any but seeing xlm I feel I should buy for the hype.

Can someone convince me why a blockchain api is a good idea when the trust problem is in the data itself not in the transfer of it. Blockchains are slow and expensive and only a better choice than centralised data when there is a trust problem

additionally the market would prefer a link token that was as cheap as possible without affecting the security of the blockchain

Tell me the last time IBM did anything right.
Yeah fine they worked with Hitler to invent a system to number all inmates but apart from that.

Dude, don't worry about it. I bought at .15, sold at 40
Then went all in again at .42 because of FOMO and have been bag holding ever since.
Just be patient

>bought at 0.19 and later at 0.25

comfy

BUT MUH SUPERCOMPUTERS

MUH TOILETS FLUSHING

I want to invest 1k but threads like these make me uncertain.

Why is it getting shilled so hard?

>Why is it getting shilled so hard?

its been FUD'ed hard the last few days nigger

Explain? I see a promising SWIFT relation at least that's what they say.

People miss the most valuable part of Link for businesses. People think it's how trustless it is or blockchain plug and play integration but it isn't.

What is really going to make businesses hard is the ability to sell their information directly with a Link node. That's what will send this into orbit.

Normal presales aren't "100 ETH minimum buy-in" like LINK was.
If anything, the proportion of Veeky Forumstards holding LINK is probably lower than for pretty much any other hot ICO.

>Why is it getting shilled so hard?

Because it's basically one of the most promising cryptos ever.

- beastly use case
>(mainstream fucking smart contracts)

- rock-solid fundamentals
>(peer-reviewed white paper featuring Ari Juels)

- practically finished working product
>(v1.0 of network done)

- major partnerships and endorsements
>(SWIFT, Cornell, Gartner, WEF, ...)

- massive marketing event coming up at SIBOS
>(invited by SWIFT as the ONLY external crypto dev to do a demo)

- sky-high interest from some of the biggest players in global economics
>SWIFT, WEF, Capgemini, Gartner all underlining the importance of smart contracts and mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Sources for this last bullet point:

WEF: www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_GAC15_Technological_Tipping_Points_report_2015.pdf#page=24
World economic forum talking about smart contracts and crypto as a technological tipping point, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com by name

Capgemini: capgemini.com/consulting/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2017/07/smart-contracts.pdf
Massive consultancy and IT firm Capgemini devoting an entire report to the importance of smart contracts, specifically mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com and Sergey Nazarov by name as the only providers of a smart contract solution that can use external data

SWIFT: swift.com/node/39911
SWIFT itself saying how "Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Smart Contracts (SC) promise to transform automation in the financial industry, and are generating huge interest amongst financial institutions and technology providers."

Gartner: (see pic)

tl;dr not only are the very biggest global economic players tripping over themselves to adopt blockchain tech, they are specifically lusting after smart contracts, AND mentioning Chainlink/Smartcontract.com specifically.

so they can pump it harder before the dump. how is this not obvious?

*flushes*

I understand that but do they really expect by shilling it on Veeky Forums (big whales) that the price will go up?

SIBOS is happening right now as we speak and the SWIFT endorsement has gone public,

I would expect a huge pump with these indications but nothing... Why?

Veeky Forums, colectively, has more money than you think
there are memes about neets and poorfags that might lead you to believe otherwise, but trust me, these faggots are not poor

>I would expect a huge pump with these indications but nothing... Why?
Because nothing has changed yet.
We have known for a year that LINK was going to do the demo at this SIBOS, and that's about to happen in a few hours.

Nothing major is going to happen to the price until we get confirmation of actual LINK implementation.

This demo is a massive marketing opportunity however.
LINK is the ONLY external crypto dev to be invited by SWIFT to do a demo at SIBOS.

I guess there just isnt enough attention on the coin for it to move a lot with news. With that said, people are also probably quite scared to buy due to BTC mooning again, and in fairness SWIFT didnt endorse them directly if you're referencing the video.

I think it will dump, red wojacks will flood every inch of the board, and just as everyone has jumped ship out of fear, new partnerships and confirmations will arise and it will be priced much higher than it is now. If this gets a grip on the market it's targeting we're talking a top 5 coin without question.

I don't get it, you are all acting itt like link is going through the roof and doing at least an xlm, whereas it's not doing shit.

link 100$ EOY

>We have known for a year that LINK was going to do the demo at this SIBOS

who is this """"we"""" faget kek

chainlink didn't even fucking exist 6 months ago, and you only learned of it a month ago AT BEST.

>I guess there just isnt enough attention on the coin for it to move a lot with news.
LINK has been going sideways with high volume for two weeks now.
The slightest bit of confirmed good news will make it explode.

The price isn't changing much, it's been around this level for two weeks.
It's just that LINK is about to do its live demo at SIBOS in a few hours.

C O N F I R M E D

O

N

F

I

R

M

E

D

That's why it is still "smart money" if you invest now and don't wait for the confirmed news.

OBVIOUSLY IT IS TOO LATE 30 SECONDS AFTER THE NEWS COMES YOU FUCKING RETARDED SHITNIGGERS.

Are you all braindead retards or what the fuck is wrong with you brainlets?

Thats what I mean, confirmed news. Nothing will lock in until a while after SIBOS. Maybe the price will rise in hopes of a good partnership like OMG did a few times, who knows. All I know is we wont see much for a while.

Shhh, big boy investors are speaking now.

Get dunked on faggot lmao

>Nothing will lock in until a while after SIBOS
>All I know is we wont see much for a while.
This is very likely, yes.

SIBOS is basically a massive marketing opportunity for LINK, greatly increasing the odds of nice partnerships.

Man you can turn that 1k into more if you buy now. At worst, it will be 1.1k, at best it will be 2k plus. Just pay attention.

Smartcontract.com won the Industry Challenge at SIBOS last year (along with two other cryptos), and this year is the only external crypto dev doing a live demo.
Chainlink is the name of the network of external nodes that is the very heart of Smartcontract.com's project.

Get in before it's too late guys. Veeky Forums will be the early adopters. You're not too late yet. This is like buying ETH sub $1

And it won't do much more for minimum another 2 weeks

So much meme magic these days.

cute small rise..

How about you fuckers apologize on ETP which has seen a 400% growth and is only rising

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Blockchain startup SmartContract is officially unveiling a new a proof-of-concept (PoC) built with assistance from five major financial institutions today at Swift's Sibos conference.

>Designed to show how smart contracts could simplify the buying, selling and payment of dividends from bonds, the project makes notable use of interest rate data from Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander.

It's happening lads.

IT'S HAPPENING

BUY BUY BUY

mmmmmmmmhhhhhh

This guy gets it

Though with all this talk, I think it will be announced SIBOS was successful (it's going to be pretty hard to fuck up), and in response we'll see a slow price rise until either something gets cemented or people give up hope. It could also get a bump up if it hits a major exchange.

Im pretty hyped either way. Just gotta play patiently.

>Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander.

>THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW THAT SOLD THEIR LINK

>元界

Nigga. I'm literally Chinese and even I refuse to invest in that piece of shit coin without a future.

It has no long term future. Meanwhile LINK will be the next ETH.

WE ALWAYS GET THE BEST GETS

Which exchanges are selling LINK?

t. crypto noob

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

*toilet flushes loudly *

you chinese? can you confirm this

>No. 8 in Chinese Culture

>Because Eight (Ba in Chinese) has the similar pronunciation with 发 (Fa, meaning wealth or fortune), this number is very welcome among Chinese people. The popularity of 8 was obvious in relation to the Beijing Olympic Games which commenced at exactly eight oclock eight minutes on the eighth day of the eighth month in 2008. When people choose telephone numbers, mobile numbers, house numbers, car identification numbers and important dates, 8 is usually the first choice.

MINISTER YOU, SERGEY

binance.com - hurry

Etherdelta and Binance. Etherdelta is incredibly cheap to trade but I recommend Binance if you're new, its pretty easy to fatfinger on ED and hard to navigate also.

>see this
>check price

Witnessed

I dont understand any of this.

However i own like 100 link

Hold onto your angus.

This is still only news regarding the PoC, but as you can see major high rollers are involved.

This is just the beginning of the end of the beginning.

Trips and dubs confirm top 5 coin

Omfg

Anyone that does not have funds on Binance make sure you do so, be ready to buy.
Otherwise you're going to be posting pink wojaks: AHHHHHH my transactions to binance taking too LOOOOONGGGGG

100% true. A lot of Chinese people are superstitious.

You could probably convince half of Chinese investors to buy LINK simply for it having a get with 3888888 saying it will go to $50.

Sadly not a lot of English speaking Chinese on Veeky Forums that are not shilling for Metaverse or other government scam coins.

holy SHIT the date is today as well. its legit

it wasn't a meme it was all true. This might not make me rich but it will be one hell of a fucking step forward for me.

it's starting to moon right now

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol I'm holding a lot of link but this was nothing to make a thread over.

I'm fucking serious. Should I get my gains from XLM and go full-on LINK?

DO IT NOW, MOON MISSION HAPPENING LOOK AT BINANCE CHARTS

The entirety of Veeky Forums told you this was the next ETH and yet you didn't invest.

This is your last chance.

Mate I did.

MOON MISSION STARTED! I REPEAT MOON MISSION STARTED!!! ALL ABOARD THE FUCKING GAINZ TRAIN

Yes. Now. Be fast.

Do it. See you on the moon brother

WTF

Is it to late to buy in? I have to wait for my confirmation.. fml

Let's go boys

its not on its ATH do it ASAP

NICE!

Yep it's only going to 15x from here over next couple months. Barely worth your time.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY IN.

Reminder that this will be the last time LINK will be below $1. Buy now before missing out on the next ETH.

every minute you wait the harder it's going to moon....

I NEED 1 MORE FUCKING CONFIRMATION ON BIANNCE OSAIGFmwraepogsaefs
SAFfWESDGAERFDGBEARFDVeardszf

Tick tock tick tock..

The longer you wait to buy in the lesser your gains will be.

Last chance.

CUT YOUR LIFE INTO PIECES

Just beautiful

I've done it. BTC transferring. See you on the moon. It's not even at its peak resistance yet.

mfw it moons minutes after my epic quint

Do it faster dude
Shit is going now til Moon

Holy fuck WE ACTUALLY GONNA REACH LAMBOLAND

It's up to the miners now, mate.

Is it safe to buy in now?

Buy the speculation sell the news they said.