m.youtube.com/watch?v=llikxJiSgGo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWpovqKbcB0&feature=youtu.be
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AVEQHnsDE
coindesk.com/gates-foundation-use-ripple-interledger-tech-mobile-payments-push/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIPPLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>no chat
How can I let them know that I hate them?

When will it start?

how long till it starts?

im from CET

I hope ripple goes tits up now. Anything supported by the rick and morty fanbase deserves to die.

Dude, they just tweeted they partnered with Bill fucking Gates, they price just jumped to .30 and climbing. Swell hasn't even started yet... this is going to be an epic pump!

Yeah, reddit really started to infest this place...

3 hours

Ok this is fcking huge.

Nikola

Is ripple going to 1 dollar?

likely

but it'll require like 50 billion right

55 billions coins incoming over 55 months. My marketcap will keep going up a billion a month to maintain current price.

fdsfsdf

10 minutes

I sold my verge at a 30% loss (I put 135 dollars into it and it's worth 100 dollars now) and bought XRP, is it a good move?

>this is going to be an epic dump!
You had your "d" upside down there.

anything is better than holding verge

Almost fell for the verge meme

>muh wraith protocol

How do you know?

I can't find when this shit starts anywhere

Theres our profit taking dump, Goy. If you want a ride up on Normie money, hop on the Big Dip at 4800.

Thank you bapometh!

Ripple getting cucked hard when are the 1$ bills coming

people are jumping into ripple right now

youtube.com/watch?v=jWpovqKbcB0&feature=youtu.be

This link actually has a timer.

Juden don't fuck around goy.

Reddit-tier posts

The stream starts in 18 minutes

>all those Koreans in chat
LMAO. Why they love XRP so much?

MUSIC IS LIT

The Jews just LOVE centralized control of money. Good goyim, keep paying your slave master.

It just went live!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AVEQHnsDE
Get in here

Pajeet understands

holy fuck its dumping so hard

>This

What the fuck is happening

Is it dumping because their conference is so shitty?

Every crypto dumps during every conference. This happens literally every time with every crypto

I don't know why they hyped this up only to livestream literally the most boring parts... Hopefully the tweet some good news during this crap

Fucking YAWN

Yup, ripple confirmed shitcoin after this joke of a conference and "big announcement"

Listen to these idiots. Wtf am I watching.

T H I C C

literally nothing: the stream

she ate my ass once in London, no joke. freak

I didn't come here to fap god damn it

so, hold?

Probably because they promoted it, either unintentionally or intentionally, as this big thing when in reality they only invited a few people to a small warehouse.

r u retarded, SELL.

guys can ripple stop dumping?

They made this shitty looking 3000$ movie set and put some old garbage 80s westchester furniture in, no wonder why its dipping. Hope they are saving the bomb for the other 2 days.

everyone on the pic checking their portifolio liek shiiiiiiiiiiiiiieet.

Room filled of autists and asians. Great.

hold, this panel made everyone panic. Next panel groups are for promoting ripple and announcing partnerships.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODL

They keynote was not aired on stream where big bernanke spoke

>autists
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When does it go back up lads?

tfw bernake is a paid generic speaker that gives the same speech at every fucking conference he goes to
LMAO

(((bernanke)))

And to think some fucking autists on here tried to convince me that he invented Ripple lmao. He's just a paid speaker

okay lads someone tell me why i'm 10% down

because you bought high like a retard

look at its usual performance, look at its ATH, and stay away unless you're able to get in under $0.15 and have enough money to buy a lot.

Nobody on this board was ever stupid enough to think he actually owned any ripple

You sir gravely misused that meme

>They're still talking

>XRP still tanking

These jews probably shorted xrp on the first panel only to buy now and have the banks shill it. Obviously mr. airbnb was talking in his own interest and the cow seemed reluctant to shill anything but xrp was only implied.

You severely overestimate the intelligence of your fellow posters.

YAYAYA I FUCKING LOVE RICK AND MORTY OMG LIKE DID YOU SEE THE EPISODE WHERE HE'S ALL I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIICCCCKKKKK LOLSORANDOM

coindesk.com/gates-foundation-use-ripple-interledger-tech-mobile-payments-push/

Everyone already knows this. Did you just wake up?

Everyone is a lot of people

I agree, but you should be one of them. Sad!

I get the feeling that you're used to feeling left out, though.

damn i cant listen to this idiot,

w w w w what aa aa aa a are we dddddddoing

Jesus, still tanking

JUST

There went the Aspergers -Turrets money. Here comes the Normie Money. Lol

Guys why am I losing so much money.

PUMP NOW!

What a disappointing day so far. Both my LINK and XRP bags are roughly in the same ranges they were in the past few days. Does LINK have any more news coming? Does XRP have anything big planned for the next two days of their conference?

did anyone see the escrow they setup? Doesn't that just make the value drop for the next 5 years by design and bank them money off the account?

This is unbearable.
Who the fuck is this chink

how do I go about building a device that will kill me in sleep unless ripple reaches my sell order at 5k sats tonight?

*Ahem* These People and their presentation are the face of real money. Real money does not come from hippie hyping pot smoking fedoras shilling shitcoins made in moms basement, even though you kiddies think that is way cooler.

just hodl you retard.
don't expect anything for another 2 years.
we're leaving the excitement phase and entering the long wait until the market picks it up again.
look at bitcoin charts, it took it several years and phases to get to where it is today

>pumps 10%
>immediately dumps 20%
>real money

are you fucking retard suggesting I baghold cripple at 4,5k sats for 2 years?

do you want to make it or not?

you know what, thank you, but I'd rather hold a fucking bitbean for 2 years.. I actually might if that fucking shit doesn't moon to 70 sats again

Banker just suggested ripple as a regional currency. And as a solution for international bank transfers. This is some grade A shilling right here. Approved by central banks... These chinks sure do deliver I must admit. Now only teh price

TIL i need to move to asia those chinks know what the future is, Europe is getting fucked Usa just eating burgers while Russia and Asia taking over even the arabs are moving faster then EU and USA Fml

literally buy the rumour sell the news, it'll never break 5k again

WE ARE RIPPLEMARINES

Try zooming out of your 5min candlechart.

looking at 30 min chart retard, it's in a fucking downtrend for almost a week

don't call him a retard

He means your mental 5 minute chart, sperge.