I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood

>I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.
What did he mean by this?

>“I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."
- Nachlass, Sommer 1882 21 [2]

>"my ancestors were Polish noblemen, even my grandfather's mother was Polish"
- letter to Heinrich von Stein, December 1882

>"My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Niëzky); it seems that the type is well preserved in spite of three German "mothers"
- letter to Georg Brandes, 10 April 1888

>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."
- letter to Meta von Salis, 29 December 1888

>"And yet my ancestors were Polish noblemen: it is owing to them that I have so much race instinct in my blood, who knows? perhaps even the liberum veto."
- Ecce homo, chapter 3 (Warum ich so weise bin)

>"I am enough Polish, to give away all the music of the world just in exchange for Chopin."
- Ecce homo, chapter 4 (Warum ich so klug bin)

>"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood.”
- Nietzsche Contra Democracy by Fredrick Appel, page 114

>“Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins. [...]
>”I am proud of my Polish descent."
- The Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by H. L. Mencken, page 6

What a fucking Polish weeaboo.

>be ashamed of being an eternal Kr*ut
>LARP as a fucking pole instead
was this when his brain broke and he went coo coo for coco puffs

He was like this before he went nuts.

>gets abused for Nazi propaganda purposes anyway

>What did he mean by this?
He meant he's an autistic drug addict with syphilis who eneded up in the psychiatric and should not be taken seriously at all.

WE

...wuz Iranians and shit
Therefore - Nietzsche is a descendant of Zoroaster
It all makes sense now

>I'm not American I'm Canadian

aka --> he was cucked. Just look at the photo of him with that dominatrix who LITERALLY cuckolded him.

He was also insane

>With that dominatrix

autistic racial fixation as well as being a complete edgelord? really foreshadowing /pol/ there

>Just look at the photo of him with that dominatrix who LITERALLY cuckolded him.
s-sauce

Lol'd at butthurt germs ITT. Scratch a german you'll find polack.

>Just look at the photo of him with that dominatrix who LITERALLY cuckolded him.
The fuck? Source on that.

>implying we are all germans
Nietsche was a compeltely shithead thinker. A philosopher for rebel teenagers.

how did he eat with that moustache?

really makes you think

>A philosopher for rebel teenagers.
t. someone who never read Nietzsche

Yeah, and he had bizarre eating habits. He had a poor digestion and suffered his whole adult life from painful constipation and violent diarrhea, to which he ate three to five pounds of fruits a day.

Correct.

Seven pounds of fruit a day.

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Niëzky.

I’m a 38 year old German filozof (Philosopher for you obcokrajowcy). I compose music daily, and spend my days perfecting my art and reading superior Polish Romantic literature. (Mickiewicz, Goszczyński, Mochnacki)

I train with my Szabla every day, this superior weapon is ideal for horseback fighting and allows faster and stronger strikes, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Greater and Lesser Polish dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Hussar code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious University to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a professor for University of Warsaw or a music composer!

I own several Kontusz, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Poland!

Polanboos are so cute

>>"I thank Heaven, that in all of my instincts I am a Pole and nobody else."

in forms except physical i am polish

*dies in syphilis*

He's pulling her along like a horse, she has the riding whip. Ironic considering that he wrote about men taking the whip to women. Nietzsche was almost the complete opposite of his philosophy-- he was disabled, sickly, mad, constipated, plagued by migraines, a cuck, absent of classical lightness, and a crypto-Protestant.

That's not a dominatrix you stupid nigger, and he was pretty explicit in saying that he was personally nothing like what he described in his writings.

>larp as pole
>while inspiring hilter later on to exterminate poles
lol

That the Übermensch is polish.

Nieztsche dreamed about being a Buddhist Natufian warrior

All his fantasy about patriarchy, will to power, amorality, ruthlessness, were pretty much a blend of Buddhism(path to empowerement) and Natufian culture(Warrior Ethos)

and being sarmatian who crushes inferior g*rmnoids and their degenerate culture

True

This is some 10/10 top level Veeky Forums posting here.

Did Nietzsche ever claim to be an uebermensch?

That's his sister for you

keked

Who's that fellow next to him?

Notice how all the smart krauts were the ones who were ashamed of being kraut

Fuck no! The overman is a conceptual goal for the future development of humanity, not any actual living person of Nietzsche's time or any other.

good post

fact check: true

Who else?

No, he was always like this. There's this early letter from a germanophile french friend of his who wrote about how much he would have preferred being born german, only for N. to answer back with insults and how he should be glad he was born a member of the greatest people, the french rather than the shitty worthless germans.

Chad

Well, it's not like he was the sanest guy to begin with