FunFair to moon within 15 minutes

HOLY FUUUUCK

funfair.io/funfair-company-update-16th-october-2017/

BUY BUY BUY

Other urls found in this thread:

cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf
cypher.capital/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh shit coin is burning meme

YES IT'S ABOUT TIME

>been accumulating for the past week at historic lows

>I hate money
>tfw ran out of capital buying FUN

It's already pumped, thanks for the late call

>already pumped
>by the time you posted this it had increased an additional 15%

oh shit that was fast

how high we going boys

'ello 'ello 'ello

Who is she? I'd like her to be my wifu

800 sats minimum.
>October 18 3PM GMT is the burn
BUCKLE UP LADS, ALSO IT SAID THE WILLIAM HILL DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL IS FUNFAIR'S NEWLY APPOINTED COO!

hey where'd u go man
u still here?

>Were allocating 42% of the 11.173B tokens (4.7B) that were putting into cold storage and will restrict token sales to a max of 1B per year for four years, and an additional 0.7B tokens for the fifth and final year. These tokens will be sold to institutions or large token buyers to minimise overheads and retain highest compliance, via OTC and market trading. The tokens will be sold as close to market price as possible, to minimise dilution and maximise value.

sup

need it to catch up to lumens so i can buy back in

There's a big chance that cuck actually just got some FUN and is tryna FUD

>every time I refresh blockfolio it's up another 10%

trying to FUD FUN right now is like trying to punch a hurricane

have FUN nigga

I know homie, but we all know there are some dumb delusional cunts on this website

OH FUCK LADS
gonna dump a bit from here though

why's it gonna dump?

big resistance around 700 sats, I think it'll float around for a bit

>not even at ath yet

well that was over fast

>attention span of a hummingbird

Niccuu

>sell order on ED 20% below Binance/trex
as soon as this is done being eaten up, we're back to the moon mission, lads

still going strong

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

newfag here. what price are we dumping at?

1200, 1500, 3300

Lol you don't dump funfair user. This is the real deal.

This is fucking crazy

Only regret is I fell asleep last night when I was about to buy more

hope people get on the rocket now before it takes off desu

FUCK I sold for XLM LOL

been on this ship for a while now, this is one of the biggest green candles i've ever seen

IMO we're likely to see a huge push after people are done arbing that 535 sat order on ED
ETA is probably an hour or two

How long does it usually take to buy an altcoin if you don't even own a bitcoin? I have a coinbase account but ive never used it before. What service should i use to transfer bitcoin? Gdax good?

don't forget the burn is only in two days, I can see this mooning for two days straight

i'd recommend buying Litecoin or Ether as they are faster to comfirm in Bittrex, but I'm not sure what exchange you use

>How long does it usually take to buy an altcoin if you don't even own a bitcoin? I have a coinbase account but ive never used it before. What service should i use to transfer bitcoin? Gdax good?
it'll probably take you a few hours start to finish assumign you use a credit card

>don't forget the burn is only in two days, I can see this mooning for two days straight
I have my sell order set to 3300 sats desu

I'm not planning on selling this year desu

IMO if it hits 3300 it'll bleed back down to 1200-1500 which is when I'll buy back in in preparation for the Q1 launch

that sounds accurate, 50% retracement after a huge moon, I think i'll do the same

Literally never seen anything like this before. NOONE is selling.

yeah this is pretty crazy even for crypto, volume tripled easily in a matter of 15 minutes

I am sitting here like :O

Look at the sale walls

A 6million wall on ED got eaten in what? 15 mins?

Sitting on 100k, won't be selling for a good, long while. Funfair is one of my longest hodls for sure. I have some other gambling coins in my bags too, but funfair is the one I think will be the market winner.

Strap yourselves in, boys.

this is setting up to break the ath. could be 5x from right here. you can see the desperate suppression tactics the whales had to use to quell the fomo and accumulate more.

why arent you guys buying on binance?

TAKE OFFFFFFF

all systems NOMINAL

Selling before Feb 2018. Doesn't want the lambo....

Brainlet here, when should we sell? long before or after the burn. Also who is even going to want to buy in after the burn if they do? Wouldn't we just end up being bag holders?

>Brainlet here,

Derp

trig took 2 days to go 5 times, if i remember right, then 2 weeks to go 10x. fun has at least a 3x in it within the next 2 days. the pump can go on from there though.

cypher.capital/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/FUN_Valuation_by_Cypher_Capital_October2017.pdf

is this the new floor?

The only way is up

IMO it's about 535 sats
once the ~10 million USD in FUN just purchased at 535 sats has finished being dumped on the market we're going to have a lot of breathing room

we will know soon

Uh. Professional value analysis of FUN was just posted as a PDF to the telegram, anyone read it yet?

It's... good.

it's here >17 - 51x in price

i'm not greedy though i'll settle for just 50x

Yes

Holding. Only a chump would sell now

Should I buy now or is it going to dip?

found support at 600, buy while it's still below 600

Actually worth a read, only 16 pages.

> cypher.capital/
> Scroll down to "Team" section
> Ernie Chan
holy fuck the legend himself. this shit is so legit

wait I just asked if this was happening on the 18th in their telegram and they deleted my comment right away...

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C

yeah dude the admin's a dick. i'm just a mod but i dont agree with his censorship

for sure so its happening or nah?

Whats happening Feb 2018 with this seamen demon coin?

oh my bad I can't read

funfair.io/explore/roadmap/

fucking christ, does it really cost this much in fees with other gambling cryptos? Winsome in particular seems too ridiculous to exist in any capacity

the one thing that this report gets wrong is that funfair is on a play session model. when you start (and close a session) you are allowed unlimited games between sessions. the other gambling projects dont do this (no fate channels) and i wish the report worded it differently

Ugh, too late for this, Veeky Forums?

nah, it's not even close to it's ath. still heavily undervalued, I have no idea why

wow been bagholding this shit for a while now, might actually be in the green before the day is through

actual burn's in two days so that's nice