JUST

JUST

they are forgeting /ourcoin/, thats ok because they are now chasing moons, but people are forgetting this is getting and ios app before christmass and the android one a little before that.

My faith waivers. My palms are sweaty, arns are heavy. ODN please moon already.

So $5 Christmas present?

theres no reason for it to moon until the ap or some announcements. im holding it and not giving a fuck for the next 2 months

ODN = sleeper coin. just quietly stake it bro. the haters will see. THEY'LL ALL SEE.

pretty clear that there is a team member dumping his coins, pulling an exit.
on the other hand, in relation to BTC/USD it is pretty much the same price as it got listed.

Why haven't you sold Jesus Christ you could've made so much money with link, xlm,
DENIAL

>pretty clear that there is a team member dumping his coins, pulling an exit.
wrong, stupid FUD

who said I didn't

LINK has been hovering around the same price for weeks, not sure what you're talking about

Why would they be staking the coins that were meant to be burned?

because ODN isn't fucked up enough yet.

i bought at 18k
i'm suicidal

fuck this shitcoin

16k reporting in

JUST bought 3k more for my stack. Up to 14k ODN, staked

You are like a little baby, watch this
>18499

>bought at ICO and 8k sats
>still feelin /okay/

Asking questions about the non functional block explorer, deleted coins being staked or the unhealthy 60% dev tokens allocation will result in a ban on slack.

Lol almost exactly the same

FUCKING NIGGERS I HATE THEM
FUCKING SCAMMERS

14k sat masterrace reporting in

The network weight is higher than the supposed cap. (was above 100.000.000 just now)
The devs are staking 8.800.000 coins which were supposed to be burned.
Which means they get 880.000 coins per year.
Which means they get 2400 coins a day, that contribute to inflation and can be dumped.
Epic.
People will call this "FUD"

Same,

When biz? Don't lie to me. When?

So you post a screenshot of 97mil being staked but expect me to believe more were being staked? Just based on hearsay?

Kek a FUD campaign was organised for more cheap nodes. It's funny how kids here don't seem to catch on.

This is a shill thread. ODN will jump to $12 by the end of this year, screenshot this.

minimum

Not to mention you can literally see the max coins so anything above is just a bug. Stupid, stupid people.

+1 mio in the cryptopia orderbook
explain

>19 days till reward
oh look, a baby shrimp is here trying his best to cause some FUD. cute

i dont care what you own or what you think about my holdings, just explain these two screenshots
should not be a problem for a professional shill

wtf 5000sat. Why I did not sold it at 20k and rebuy now reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HAHAHAAHA blackstone is a joke. I bought ICO and sold when I saw how he lacked common sense. You don't fucking talk about the price of your own coin nor do you insult the intelligence of members of your community. I understand he has autism, but someone on the team should have told him these basic things. Good luck bagholders hahahahahaha

>delusional

Talking about the price keeps normie investors interested. Why wouldn't a dev talk about the price?

>bought in july in presale for -20%
>sold when it was around 14k sats

how rekt can you guys be? this coin literally made me rich

these are scrubs who only bought like 100 ODN anyway.

>made me rich
>100 odn

you must be special