LINK's run is not over

Brothers, the Prophet of Prophits returns.

Did I not tell you today's moon mission would be like nothing you've ever seen? Blessings on you brothers who have continued to hold with iron hands.

I said this would jump from its lows to 9500 before falling back to 8500. This is the pre-moon, where the last of the weak hands are shaken out as they try to cover their investments and cash out.

From here brothers, only the strong will remain. From here, the moon is in our sights. From here, you will retire on your faith brothers.

Blessings to you LINK holders. nolinkers are envious of us today brothers.

This has been foretold!

Diamond Hands reporting in

Blessings on you brother. We approach the 0 hour. Weak hands will take their gains and leave. The strong will prosper.

Nolinkers hate money.

I'm a fellow LINK holder but you're going to need screenshots to back up that claim

i love every single one of you (except for filthy nolinkers)

let's get it

Brother I've been here all week asking for people to cap my predictions. My predictions have all come to pass, though whales delayed some of them the trajectories I promise have all come true.

Brothers, who has capped my posts? Will you present them to this fellow LINKer? Restore his faith brothers, for profits are rewarded in proportion to faith.

why wouldn't you cap your own post then?

Not this faggot again, you write like a neckbeard.
Kys asap.

someone's mad he didnt buy LINK before today :)

Dude, it will drop to 7000 soon or even lower...
I want to shoot myself for not selling when it was above 9000

Where can I actually watch the Sibos thing?

My faith is strong enough to not need caps of my predictions brother. The market is all the evidence I need. It has yet to stray from what has been foreseen.

are you fucking stupid

MFW I sold at 9400 :)

There is no moon. All that was announced was a fucking demo. You shillers are about to get fucked when these stupid faggots realize NOTHING GOOD has been announced other than the two assclowns at link being allowed to give a demo WHICH WAS ANNOUNCED weeks ago ffs. It's a failure. It means there is NO partnership announcement which is what they needed to moon in first place.

>$4000usd a ticket
>user thinks he can just watch it on the internet

Sorry user, it's real traders only

When is Sergey going to talk?

I'm literally deciding to sell my LINK or hold long-term based on his performance on stage.

Patience brother. By the end of 2017 you will see the truth clearly. You've fallen for the FUD Veeky Forums wants you to believe is true. This is a trap brother. A trap to keep you a sad lonely wagecuck forever.

Blessings brothers. This has been foretold!

I bought 1030 links at 9250 bretheren.

Hold my hands tight, will I be okay!?

Then how does anyone here even know whether to buy or sell on the news from this conference?

This dump is fucking ridiculous.

I'm still holding. The technology behind the LINK is still legit.

Just waiting for Sergey to show his shit.

Yes, but it is shaking weak hands.

You didn't think getting a lambo would be stress-free, did you?

is there a stream of SIBOS?
can anyone go and stream it? Im willing to pay

It's literally just whales buying low and selling on a pump and then crashing it down to buy again. This coin is too whale manipulated and is going to stay that way until we can get on a real exchange. I love the binance interface but it's users are shit.

According to the website his talk should've already occured about from 10:15-10:45 toronto time. It's 10:58 in toronto now. No livestream.

Just wait until the sibos conference gets all over youtube. This is shaking weak hands before the moon. Whales dropped it on purpose for that design.

Lol dumb crypto noobs. the coin is legit, this rise was a PUMP AND DUMP

same thing happened with sonm, bqx,etc.
-WHALES PUMP, TAKE PROFIT, CREATE BAGHOLDERS.

have fun linkies.

They don't