/req/ Request Network general

What is your price prediction for REQ? Here's mine:

Short term, the price will be 5x ICO. But wait, there is more. Request is backed by YCombinator, and ING. YCombinator is the company that accelerated and brought the following products to the mainstream:
1) Airbnb
2) Reddit
3) Coinbase
4) Dropbox
5) Twitch
6) Stripe
and much more. YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0.
But wait, there is more to that. You know who ING are? If you know something in finances, im sure you've heard of them.

From Wikipedia: "ING was the world's largest banking/financial services and insurance conglomerate by revenue with gross receipts exceeding $150 billion per annum"

You do realize how big this is, right? This won't go 5x, no, not even 10x. We are going further.

Request Network will have a $800M marketcap by Q1 2018. This is a better PayPal.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/07/31/reddit-worth-1-point-8-billion.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have my attention. Should I flip link profits into req?

Depends on whether you like free money or not.

>Reddit
LOL. Is this shit even worth 5 million? GTFO

is it possible to get into the ico still?

>Reddit
cnbc.com/2017/07/31/reddit-worth-1-point-8-billion.html

At first glance I thought payment requests were pretty lame, but this shit seems legit. Once it gets off etherdelta and onto an exchange this is probably a mooner. This should be the next /ourcoin/

ICO ended a while ago. No..

Demand for this is ridiculously high. I know because I was selling whitelist addresses before the ICO and there are people paying a fortune for them.

so you're saying buy it on day 1 on ethdelta for whatever the price is?

so when this unlocks will it just be on etherdelta?
on OCT 20th?

ICO participants will sell on etherdelta for free moneys. Normies are too retarded to use etherdelta and it will moon on real exchanges. Reading the whitepaper now, this seems pretty big

Are you that hispanic dude selling accounts? Also I hope you are Not lying, the Level of Shilling/FUD on biz is at its all time high and I cant even differentiate real from fake

WTF is wrong with all of you thinking that every ICO will go at least 3x? That era is over. It took the forever (3 days) to sell out. Who the fuck is going to buy your shitty bags on exchanges? Everyone who wanted this we-got-nothing-but-give-us-30-million-shitcoin already has it.

Only 15k people has this coin right now and non of them are burgers. Do you think there will be no demand for this?

>paypal killer
>backed by coinbase, airbnb, and twitch
it's going to 10x in the first week bucko

People were selling whitelisted accounts which ranged from 0.5 - 3 eth. Its all around reddit and Veeky Forums u can give the search function a look

>none of them are burgers
Wrong again you deluded shit. I have this coin and I'm American. We're more resourceful at getting around KYCs than you fucking think. And the meme that we only buy during the middle of the day is retarded too. I stay up all night buying and selling crypto most nights, and I'm betting most people in this market do the same.

>It took the forever (3 days) to sell out

Are you a retard? Are you seriously that retarded or have you just not read anything about the ICO past their token sale frontpage?

YC is a Jewish company. Sam Altmann and Harvey Weinstein share similiar DNA as do ALL Ashkenazi Jews.

YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push (his cock) Request down the throats of the normies (actresses) in Silicon Valley (Hollywood) and they will use it like addicts. They (He) made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc (Inglourious Basterds, Lucky Number Slevin etc) mainstream and they will make Request (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2.0)

I'm tempted to sell some early to get my investment back in ETH, but I feel like HODLing on to dear life will be the most profitable. Wat do Veeky Forums?

YC is a Jewish company. Sam Altmann and Harvey Weinstein share similiar DNA as do ALL Ashkenazi Jews.

YC business tactics (Harvey Weinstein is) are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC ( Harvey) doesnt fuck around with their startups (women). They (Harvey) will push (his cock) Request down the throats of the normies (actresses) in Silicon Valley (Hollywood) and they will use it like addicts. They (He) made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc (Inglourious Basterds, Lucky Number Slevin etc) mainstream and they will make Request (Paddington 2) into Venmo/PayPal 2.0 (Harry Potter 2.0)

Its a staking coin. Once released in 1Q2018 you can stake your REQ. If you think you can daytrade to get more REQ be my guest

Max 15k people bought this if some people didn't shared the accounts.
How many burger do you think did passed the KYC? I say 1k max.

As I am saying there is huge american demand for this right now because team is american and target market is western too.

Burgers were banned from this ICO. They will be grappling for it when it lists on ED

As you can see some of them bought fake ID's and got in to whitelist. But maximum 1k people can do that.

>That era is over!
>ICOs released as recently as last month have gone more than 5x
Stay poor brainlet.

True. What kind of rates do stakers usually get? I've never looked into staking much, other than that with many coins it's shit profits.