classicdelegate.biz/faucet.
privatedelegate.biz
discord.gg/tAX8hWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

DELUDED

Dead thread for dead coin.

Shhh I'm waiting for my next pay to stock up

Can someone shill me on biz_classic delegate? Currently voting for dutch delegate and getting about 1 ARK per week from my ~400 ARK. Can biz_classic give me more funny money?

fuck off we don't want you.

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

Heh. I found the fucking muppet.

buy ark
bark bark

I like ark.

Sell ark for link NOW!!

No, biz classic is a good meme, but because its top 5 payouts r shit. Yin is comfy

are you one of those rare breed that think ARK and LINK do the same thing ?

>4600 ARKs
>want at least 3x as much
>don't have enough money to obtain it

>Everyone dumping ark.

Rip fellow arkies.

I did not sell and I am not planning to.

I was wondering. Once ARK connects all crypto, what will incetivize people to buy ARK, other than speculation, thus increasing it's market cap?

There are more people buying and staking than selling, the amount on the exchange is down from 16.5 million to 15.2 million.

I'm staking 1100 ARK. Will I make it to lamboland in a few years?

Push button deployable blockchains and smart contracts

Yes, but how will that fundamentally increase value of ARK coins?

you need ark to connect your cryptos iirc

>Currently voting for dutch delegate and getting about 1 ARK per week from my ~400 ARK

Is this real? Post proofs. According to their calculator I'm getting 2,17 ark per week and 8,6 per month and I'm holding 1300 ark. How the fuck can you get 1 ark per week with just 400?

If this is true fuck biz_classic, I'm going to whatever delegate you are at.

Big if true.

proof needed.

It depends on the size of the delegate group. A smaller group means ark is divided up among fewer people, but you're more at risk of dropping below the 51 threshold.

biz_classic got so popular people are being diluted more. You can vote for a smaller delegate but they'll be at greater risk of dropping out. Up to you what you want.

Are there any ideas or plans to counter this problem (assuming you are the dev)?

It looks like we became the biggest pleb delegate and it will only get worse with time when more people join.

No I'm just a voter. Being a "pleb" delegate is a good thing I'm since we're not beholden to the whales. If you look at the other delegates they can drop out at a moment's notice if a single whale leaves.

>Both mostly stagnate in the same price range at
It checks out

>dutch delegate
Have fun dropping out of the Top 51 all the time. biz_classic has literally never been knocked out since it started forging. They're the ONLY public delegate that can say this because they have zero whales. You end up making less because the delegate makes $0 when they're not forging.

Also compounding interest and comfy faucet.

pic related. They also don't even have a payout script yet, like most delegates. You lose 1% of your ARK because they use a public payout script that is run manually and forces the delegate to pay the script maker 1% each time they run it lmao.

>lying on the internet

400 / 1,396,136 * 7 * 422 = 0.846335888. Even if dutch delegate was paying 100% (they aren't), you wouldn't get that.

He's lying anyway.

No? Why change it?

That's the whole point of having a list of delegates, you can pick the risk/reward you're comfortable with. Biz_classic is an extremely safe delegate with limited payout, a smaller riskier delegate more vulnerable to dropping below 51 will likely have bigger payouts.

because it makes blockchains easier to set up which would help with widespread adoption?

How much are the devs getting out of this? And what are the costs for being a delegate, time commitment aside?

Currently $3,800,357.31 minimum.

Fees for encoded listeners are charged in ark, just line any transaction fee processed in the blockchain.

This means that in order to use the listeners you need to hold ark.

Hi guys. I've been watching Ark but haven't put fresh fiat into my portfolio in ages and I have a tendency to over-hodl. Pic related is my current portfolio. I'm planning to buy 1k Ark (I currently have lol50) and begin staking. What do you guys recommend I sacrifice?

I'm leaning LTC for obvious reasons but I also have a feeling it will moon soon. Idk.

Shoutout to NEO btw. I recently finally started generating GAS and it's comfy af and made me decide to finally splurge on Ark.

Some ltc/ioc

I love my IOC desu. DIONS, bro.

Prob gonna do LTC, maybe some ETH.

Glad to be joining you guys in earnest. :)

B-buy ark please?

I want the moon mission now!

Going to 200k on the 29th Baka Desu senpai

:) I hope to become a voter soon.

Goddamnit Sharkpool fell out of top 51 and I have like 4.5 ark coming to me from him.

That's the risk you take by voting for a low ranked delegate. Sure you get diluted less but you have a chance of not getting paid at all if they drop out.

He was top 5 when I voted for him like a month ago

Then he's a whale pool that relies on large wallets to keep them up. Look for pools that aren't dependent on whales if you want stable payouts.

There are literally none except biz_classic. The second closest is Jarunik but biz_classic actually knocked him out of the Top 51 as a joke last night when he was #51 by voting for someone under him. There is NOBODY in all of ARK that has stayed in the top 10 consistently like biz_classic has.

biz_classic is the golden standard to which all delegates strive for.

LTC definitely. But just be ready to hold ARK a little longer than usual.

biz_private is now OPEN for voters with 50k ark or more. The pool will be capped to prevent dilution and pay 95% for all our voters. The remaining 5% will be donated to fund the public Ark faucet: classicdelegate.biz/faucet. Once private is forging, we plan on giving out an average of 21 ark a day through the faucet, meaning rewards will increase substantially from where they are now.

All biz_private voters will have access to the tools we built for biz_classic including

-True Block Weight, the only perfect protection from pool hoppers from diluting your share
- Choose your own custom payout frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
-Compounding Interest. We tally up your pending balances AND for each block we forge
-3x rewards on our faucet

If you don't have < 50k but more than 30k and are interested, let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

this yellow color kills my eyes
Could you try with a more golden yellow?

agreed i think the yellow is a bit too bright but otherwise this sounds great because of the better faucet payout

Yup, that can be done. Thanks for the input guys.

Holding 25,000 ARK since Sep. 11

Was worth 26 BTC, now 11.6 BTC.

Sitting good with $70k cashed out from ETH, I am holding this ARK all the way back up the other side.

Even at these prices staking is $700/month CDN.

HOLD!

Damn son those are some hands of pure steel

I have 14,000 Ark but I bought in at $.50

Looking forward to when it hits $100. My hands are iron.

It was the coin of steel when everything was crashing, and then it wasn't.

Would be up about $80k if I had dumped but check me next time ARK starts moving. The 1 yr chart is gorgeous- this is a serious project/coin that has still never pumped.

So fucking jealous of people who have thousands of ARK. Makes me suicidal thinking of how I missed the easy crypto gains of this year and previous years.

In these conditions it just seems when, not if

how much ARK do you have user?

I sitting at 167 ARK. Im just a wee baby arklet. Looking to expand that number, just don't know an effective way to do it yet. Maybe a loan?

Don't feel bad man. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Better switch to NEO while Ark is high

I wanted to take out a loan of $10,000 back when ARK was only 30 cents but I pussied out

I'm still close to 3,000 ARK but it's not nearly what I could have had

I have 600 at the moment.

Im even just thinking half of that, just for being conservative and not totally screwing myself over. I feel like if anytime to do it, its now.... We mooning after this BTC fork bzns is over. I feel it in my big toe.

>Ark
>high

Notice any patterns here? This is the bottom of the correction before the next price explosion.

Never take out a loan to invest into something with. Ever. No exceptions.

Forgot pic

that's why I didn't do it
if I had done it I would have been able to pay off that loan and still sit on nearly $90,000

Thank you user, you're right but it's still hard thinking of how I could have been rich and not struggling every day and stressing over a few dollars here and there.

I'd like to think that one day ARK will be more than $200 and that everything will be alright

Minor update to our proposal: All voters who vote BEFORE we get into the Top-51 get 95% while those who join after will receive 90% and a 5% loyalty bonus over several weeks.

Vote NOW if you want the bonus without waiting!

ARK can do this. Even with growth already ARK's chart is flat. When it goes it will go parabolic

I find myself in a very similar situation. I had access to thousands of £ back in May. Tried to convince my business partner to invest in crypto but failed.

I hold 3.3k Ark today and it doesnt feel enough.

It's very possible. Ethereum has a similar amount of coins, and I see a lot of similarities between early ETH and Ark. And ETH hit over $400, though it took 3 years from its inception.

Just be patient, and check in on your stakes and on updates from the Ark team occasionally to see how the project is coming along.

3.3k is more than enough to make it, don't worry about it.

What would you say is the minimum to "make it". I have a measly 600 and want to invest more but am worried about buying more BTC before the November fork.

Ark is inflationary in a way though isn't it? Or will it become deflationary over time as some gets burned in the form of fees?

I would try to buy more sooner rather than later, imo.

Just keep in mind to NOT invest more than you're willing to lose. Consider that money gone the second you invest it.

My completely arbitrary number: ~2k is fine

Inflationary with a decreasing rate of inflation over time. If you stake, you can keep up or even outpace inflation.

what pisses me off even more is that I was holding ETH while it did jack shit and still believed in the flippening hype when I could have put it into ARK and been on easy street right now

the only thing that makes me feel better is knowing that we get 10% returns a year through staking which means that if (and hopefully when) ARK moons to near ETH levels in about 2 years I'll have nearly 1000 more coins than I have now

and I'm still adding to my stack

I think it might depend on the kind of lifestyle you want. If and only if Ark ever went to $100-$200 per coin, would $60,000-$120,000 be enough to live off? would your stack be enough to forge passive income to live off?

Whats the best place to buy ARK now that bittrex are being weird?

What about if its a loan through a family member? I was thinking, I might be able to convince a family member that this is a good investment.

I suppose its all hindsight at this point, I mentioned above that I had access to money from a business I part own, however, I could also have easily taken out a £10,000 loan in May and even strongly considered it.

Back then that was worth 43k ARK, its bittersweet.

Still, with my current stack I forged 1.5 Ark per 2 days, hopefully enough to retire on one day.

I'd like to think that if it hit $200 per coin that would give me about $800,000
from that 800k I'd get $80k a year in staking
problem is my staking benefits would go down because of dilution in the staking pool(I think that's the right terminology)

I just want to get to a point where I could potentially live off of staked ARK alone, and if I wanted to have a part time job to take up my time or just wagecuck like normal but with the relief of knowing I could quit at any time for any reason and not take shit from anyone

FFFFFFF I need my BAT bags to rise so I can buy while it's still under $3

>TFW only 2600 Ark
I NEED MORE

Reminder that a major core update is coming as well

It seems like it'll be very difficult to get to the top 51 on that one too with only 50K+ stacks since right now #51 is 1.3m Ark. Or am I reading it wrong and it doesn't have to be top 51 to get payouts?

We're considering lowering the minimum to 30k to increase the potential voterbase.

Maybe even 25k?

discord.gg/tAX8hWU

Maybe. We can discuss it later if you'd like,

Does the ARK team have a discord that I can lurk in? Looking to just be up to date with what the community is saying.

Or I guess slack channel for that matter.

There's a slack but slack is shit.

The biz_classic discord is the defacto ark discord now. It's active every day and they even welcome non bizclassic voters.

Cool thanks user. Im on slack all the time because of work (Software Engineer and I work remotely) so i dont mind that, but if the discord is the defacto ARK discord, ill use that instead.