Its over, LINK is dead

Its over, LINK is dead

dump your bags before you lose literally everything, the whales will be dumping over the next couple of days and this will see ICO prices again

you have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translation: HODL, more news coming soon and this drop will look like nothing compared to the moon mission that follows

Fuck Veeky Forums. The whales have been shaking your LINK from you for a week now. Get off this board, go outside, and come back to your LINK in 6 months instead of falling for every FUD/FOMO PnD.

Veeky Forums will never drive lambos because they're too fucking ADHD.

have fun being homeless

I bet gookmoot makes bank off all the bot owners buying Veeky Forums passes for Veeky Forums

Is it still worth buying Link? I was about to buy the ICO but I couldn't be bothered.

Speaks the truth.

Fuck off. I own a top 50 address and will hold for a long time.

Why am I seeing these "SELL PANIC SELL" threads en masse? You're trying to milk the "sell the news" pattern. Absolute scum.

Yup, its been happening all week. So many LINK holders were scared off and sold stupidly low for a loss.

If you're selling LINK for less than $5 you have no idea what you're holding. No amount of FUD should scare you off this token. Buy more when it goes down... don't fucking sell.

t. larper

t.faggot

Holy shit this is almost exactly like DGB denial/delusion right when it all stared to go wrong. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh.

Except the chart looks nothing like DGB you fucking retard.

Can you sign a message with your top 50 address so we can verify that you actually have one? Just curious if we actually have any big whales on biz and not just larpers.

{
"address": "0x5af50727ffbcc69211eb56c0d5cfc19dcc285e11",
"msg": "totally not a larper",
"sig": "0x40918ea2b34a7505e0300acb12e20db79b02eda961409204a2dae2d8d81479ef63b53382bbd5149c39ce0d81297ad31ac599ea7d0dd8f8db3bf64ae7589770381c",
"version": "2"
}

Thanks, just sold 100k

Ok, I'm newb as fuck. How does one know that this is not a scam.

The whole point of trustlessness is that it should be obvious to all what is going on. In theory I should be able to read this and know the whale-larper isn't going to be scammed.

What does this code actually do?

HODL to the end.

Fuck Lambos, LINK will let us buy yachts and private islands.

Q2 2018. $250 LINK

Screencap this

t. pajeet

myetherwallet.com/signmsg.html
>inb4 AAAAAA MY LINKIES

It proves I have the private key for the address, and it allows you to check if the message in the "msg" field is still valid i.e. not modified after I signed it with my private key.

If you try to verify my message with its contents modified, it can detect that it's no longer valid.

It's not really code or anything, it's just a signature created from my private key.

Cool. I'd honestly rather learn more about this than find the next moon mission.

I don't think I have the stomach for cyrpto.. I just don't know what the fuck to do and this stupid fucking board always has conflicting bullshit. The only thing that keeps me here are the memes.. I have 17 ETH and want to MOON on chainlink but have no idea what happened for them at SIBOS since that year old picture of Serg looking autistic keeps circulating god fucking damnit

WTF OP GAVE ME 20 INSTEAD OF 10 LOL

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH OP HOLY SHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature
This shit is cool as fuck, good on ya. It can get a bit complicated but it's good shit to know, since our whole internet basically depends on all this security.

Sorry retard I want my lambo. Alot of FUD based on nothing. Give good reasons to sell. OP IS FOS

>lambo
this fucking delusion hahahaha. This is how you can tell the poster is underage and has no idea what they're talking about.

how many shares brah?

Just buy link. The FUD has no substance.
Even the most obnoxious shilling has some basis in reality.

These FUDDERS dont have any arguments left . Dont fall for this meme HOLD !!!

Well,im in for ~12eth. Just hold till eoy. It jas been stable for tao weeks. I think we will see a rise in the next two weeks.