How rich would you be if you had just held?

I would have been at 20k. Instead I'm at 4k

held what, BTC or various alts

i'd be at like 22k instead of 17k or so, bad but not that bad. Plus I'm currently holding a bunch of shitcoins I bought super cheap, the next 2-4 weeks will be interesting, potential to gain huge

I would have had $285,000. Instead I have $480,000.

Had 21 btc before the big dip.

At 9 now

Thanks to HODL, back to same value in $ though

I don't even want to know, my very first transaction was to buy ETH at 68$, all that I know is that I'm currently at a 40% loss of my current investment.

>*original investment

I had 26 btc in DGB, I finally sold for 4 btc at the bottom.

LoL, learned my lesson: Sell the fucking news!

so you lost 22 btc? are you fucking retarded?

I took a £5000 loan and lost it on the stock market. If i had invested it in Ethereum i would be a millionaire. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You would do well to respect the marine's honorable sacrifice. It's thanks to him that you are able to gain.

I would non-LARPINGly be at 900k right now if I just held but I'm stuck at 30k

At least 30k now only have 2k currently just hit 23 years old tho so have more stable income and dont have to dip into crypto anymore fucking pissed everything just recently mooned

I put about $1000 into XRP when it was less than half a cent.
I was trading ETH when it was $12

But I'm a fucktard and lost most of my money on super high risk shitcoins.

If I'd have held I could have bought a fucking house by now but instead I have about $3000 out of my initial $500 investment. Over the course of 12 months I guess that's not too bad but I still want to die.

If I'd have just held It would have changed my life.

If I had just held I would have 1BTC instead of 25BTC.

HODLing is a cope for people that lack the mental capacity and temprament to trade.

Normally I'd agree, but with the state of these markets its a different story. Basically all of the top 10 coins have mooned astronomically in the last 12 months.

The truth is most Veeky Forumstards (including myself) don't know that they're doing. That's why so many are crying in this thread.

bout 50k instead of 25k
of course I would've had more to go all-in with on chainlink so it could easily be 100-200k

About 120k if i hade held Bitcoin from early summer.

How the fuck do you lose money in the current stock market?

2.3 instead of 2.5 btc here

100x leverage.

holy fuck what kind of retarded shit did you buy?

jesus christ, thanks for th ewarning