Demo contract being executed as we speak

Demo contract being executed as we speak

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

anyone who can't see the possibilities of LINK is a moron and deserves to stay poor

ps:
check the contract signers

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/axa-turns-to-smart-contracts-for-flight-delay-insurance-2017-9
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sony Corporation
Holy fucking shit.

Sony is pretty shit brah, last years only fucking PlayStation was profitable for them

This fud tho

Priced in.

>yfw this is literally being done on stage right now with the CEO of Sony
>yfw the CEO of Google is literally on stage right now talking about how promising chainlink is and how they look forward to a potential partnership
>yfw if this were being streamed right now, it would already be at 10$ but the nu-male cucks at Sibos are too stupid to realize they're not even recording it

The presentation ended like an hour ago. He's probably just talking to people now.

nigger are you fucking there

That's an extremely good sign. Intense fud like this means there's loads of people browsing here completely obsessed with this coin. Now why would that be? Why would 10 fud threads pop up SECONDS after even one red candle?

Where's the limit here?

$50?

Erc20 tokens will never moon

>11k Banks
>shitton of insurance companys

The sky is the Limit bruh

this is related to that smart contract

businessinsider.com/axa-turns-to-smart-contracts-for-flight-delay-insurance-2017-9

LOL we don't need external data on the Ethereum blockchain you fucking idiot. Fake

Big if true

The FUD has just reached a new all-time low.

Cool, just sold 100k

Holy shit. I remember that article. Of course AXA would use an oracle for such contracts.

We wouldn't be able to hear anything but the toilets on stream anyway.

>What is OMG?

How can people even be uncomfortable holding LINK right now when they see that a shitload of big companies are already using their services...Fuck the current price, fuck binance, this goes beyond all that petty bullshit. My huge presale bag is still all nicely locked up in my ethereum wallet, and not a single one of them will get in the hands of that pathetic excuse of a shit exchange.

How about on a hyperledger blockchain? Or any blockchain at all?

Get fucked nolink

this was probably set up for the conference demo

My sentiments exactly.

Now there's even confirmed news of AXA and Sony using Smartcontract/Chainlink, but it's simply not going to register because too much happened today.

When this penetrates people's minds, it's going to boost.

user please stop being retarded, they did POC of ISO IBAN Tranasction on stage, this is from 2016.

or axa is testing link

The conference demo involved Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander.

Sony and AXA just came on top of THAT.

It's mind-blowing.

That has nothing to do with the proof of concept presented at SIBOS. The PoC contract calculated a bond using oracles to get interest rates and then converting the on-chain payment into a SWIFT payment message.

You mean the Phony Playshitstation.

You all are retarded. It was a fucking demo. It's not actually sony

See

This fucking gets me every goddamn time

>sony is shit brah
>46 billion dollar market cap
>68 billion in revenue last year
kek

The dev team is completely focused on B2B right now...The only reason why it is even trading right now is because nobody can stop ERC20 tokens from being traded on etherdelta, LINK holders kept pestering the dev team about being added on binance, so they gave in to that demand.
The real show starts when SIBOS is over, the dev team will report to us, will start marketing, and it will be added to actual decent exchanges.
Call me a shill or whatever, but selling right now is just dumb.

Also, look at pic.

This smart contract expires in 76 days and 22 hours.
Pretty sure the demo will be over by then.

Hey, this might be stupid but how do I store link? I'm new to this

The pc master race displaying bold moves of aggression towards their predators

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand DUMP!

Sony is in so many fucking industries man. PC Master race? lol who cares about some silly playstation

Under the bed

Should I buy link over all other shit coins I currently have my eye on?

If haven't done this already:

>go to myetherwallet.com
>create a wallet
>be sure to safely store the address and private key somewhere like an external drive and/or on paper
>send LINK to that address

It has the most genuine potential. But it's a long term hold. Your choice.

>create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info
where exactly does it say that it was just created?

Seems like its been ongoing since March

>where exactly does it say that it was just created?

it is an active contract made for demo, never said it was just created

Thx m8, just put it all into chain. there's been lots of shitcoin shilling this weekend...

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ALL MY LINK IS GONE

So the demo involved AXA and Sony ON TOP OF Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander?

lel, bad fud.

SmartContract != ChainLink

kill yourself you absolute imbecile

>PHONY PLAYSHITSTATION

HURR HURR HURR

Why didnt you use Phony Gaystation you dumb queermo

Sorry Linktard, it's just the truth.

That is just ignorant

not sure if stupid or retarded

Smart contracts != chainlink

SmartContract = Chainlink

You're 20 years too late to be asking that question.