What did Poland mean by this?

What did Poland mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/
squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#West_Asian
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Southwest_Asian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not butthurt enough, they should add Czeski Raj and Čatloš.

Not relevant enough desu

I hate when people say it on Veeky Forums instead of reddit or the youtube comment section, but this image is "cringe."

CHRIST OF NATIONS
H F A
R T
I I
S O
T N
S

well, I sure did fuck up this one, top iei.

what happens here?

Relevant enough to make Poland cri everitime.

I can only think Minecraft whenever I see that logo.

Why the hate for Turkey? The Ottomans stood by Poland's side for hundreds of years, even during the partitioning, while Poland's fellow Christian bros kept stealing his clay

MUH CATHOLIC and VIENNA MEME XDD

Poland can not have any friends
The sole brave hero of europe must stand alone

FA
RT

SO
N

Makes no sense.

never tought of it like that, i hate poland now

see

of course not. Polish rats are always scurrying to flee from their responsibilities to their fellow men

Why is there two images from German concentration camps in Russia?

Germany is too small nowadays. And Poland complains when someone says Polish concentration camps.

polan is proof that the good guys lose more often than not.

What?

Huh? Because -against all historical justification- it's on the map to fuck with their neighbours?

Their decline started with the oppression Ukrainian serfs, the Poles had it coming.

The fat guy with a moustache and trackpants is clearly a caricature of a pole, the accent is being put on their less desirable traits and jew-like mannerism as to present them in a negative light. The European man is fairly neutral looking and wearing a suit, perhaps meant to represent the beaurocratic nature of the EU. Both of these caricatures are meant to represent their respective political entities, as stated in the comic(i.e. "Alright, POLAND. We will...").
Poland asks to join the European Union but is then clearly shown to only be interested in the funds and not European ideals by the dollar signs on their eyes. The European Union believes Poland and allows them to join the Union, showering Poland with money (which is meant to represent the development funds).
The comic then skips a few years forward to the migrant crisis. Poland is shown to have obtained a Mercedes and new clothes (this is used as a way of displaying their increased level of economic development), while still showing some of the money from the previous pannel thus implying that their economic development can be attributed to joining the European Union. The European Union then asks Poland to provide aid with the migrant crisis. Poland is shown to be visibly shaken by this, losing it's smile, perhaps due to disliking the refugees based on their nationality or simply not wanting to share their newfound wealth. Regardless Poland is then shown to display nationalistic symbols such as wearing a catholic cross (catholicism being an important part of the Polish national identity), holding their national flag and wearing a shirt which has the Polish eagle on it and the phrase "Poland STRONG" while also burning the European flag. It is heavily implied that this change of attitude is caused by them trying to avoid these new responsibilites.

The comic portrays Poland as distrustful, greedy and self-centered. This interpretation can be supported by their interest in money above all else and them refusing to aid the EU despite agreeing to the European principles upon joining(i.e. "sharing and caring").
This comic provides some gripping political satire and well stylised albeit simplistic imagery, it provides what is perhaps a more rarely seen point of view on the situation while mocking the new wave of Polish nationalism and the actions of their government.
The comic utilises personification and some of it's themes are not immediately apparent upon a first-time viewing so I can definitely understand why someone might not understand it's message. Hope this piece helps you out!

Poles should be range banned.

Good posts
also checked

Loving the butthurt, keep it coming guys. Your BRAAAAPS are music to my ears.

Not really.

>Do you feel in charge?

classic

What I don't understand, why didn't French Poles and Ottomans create a massive alliance against habsburg and Russians?
They seem to have the same enemies and everyone could gain from it.

Funny becouse the uprising on ukraine was started by Cossacs who wanted the same privlages as polish and lithuanian nobles. They LITERALLY were the guys that opressed the ukrainian serfs.

Cossacks were the ones oppressing the Ukrainian serfs working lands owned by Poles and managed by Jews?

Yes, every fucking time.

I hate this fucking shithole.

It's so fucking pathetic. Deutschland was great, Russia was great, and in meanwhile polacks only moan and suck the jewish and nigger dick.

Then get the fuck out.

She's beautiful

No, Oberschlesien ist mein heimatland :) I wil just wait for Germania to smash poolacken and liberate us.

She is ugly bitch with mongolized skull shape. Can't even compete with the Nordic women.

Give me your address so I can beat the fuck out of you, you acne ridden fatshit sperg.

t. faggot

Nah, you will give me your adress so I can smash you after Deutschland liberates my homeland :)

No. I just have a good taste in women. I hate swarthoid and mongoloid influenced ones :)

So you're a pussy then? That big mouth came from giving blowjobs? Or you were just born that way? Perhaps your silesian mother sucked too many dicks and somehow her stomach leaked, creating you.

>all that loose skin
Kill it with fire

Nah, I just want a fair fight, not 100 polacken subhumans coming for me like pussies and sending me sinks on my adress :)

Ahhh, so it was her rektum that leaked, I get it now. Would explain your butthurt at anything Poland-related. "People" like you got hanged back in the good days.

>that mongoloid skull shape
the place of such poolish sluts is in mongolia

That's a Baltic face shape you imbecile.

What are you talking about, poolack?

I have this shithole because it's full of cucks who love jude and nigger dick.

>it's full of cucks who love jude and nigger dick.
So what is Germany then?

baltid race is partially mongoloid

it's a result of finnic mongoloid barbarians mixing with actual europeans

>So what is Germany then?
A beatiful country rich in glory, history, Nordic people, that shall rise again soon.

She has too much of a Teutonic manjaw to be a Mongol.

she has ugly short skull typical for polacken mongrels, her manjaw is possibly an influence from some CM races her mongoloid ancestors mixed with

>short skull
How can you tell with her long hair?

Of course, who doesn't like that masculine Helga look over the feminine Halina?

All these women, despite being not Nordic racially, look better than your mongrel slut, who doesn't look "feminine" at all btw.

How come Scandinavian girls are pretty while German and A*glo women are ugly as shit?

No, it's a shithole full of blacks and arabs. Soon Germans will cease to exist.
Just admit you're a faggot then. Having pictures of so many saved on your computer isn't healthy.

short skull appears to be wide in the front

long skull (Nordic) appears to be narrow in the front

xD

Can't wait for Merkel and Putin to do another joint venture on Pooland's ass

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhite-in-one-generation/

squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/

good riddance

>No, it's a shithole full of blacks and arabs.
To a time. The great German volk is rising and will destroy the foreigners :)

While poolack "nationalists" accepts blacks and shitskins as long as they are catholic. LOL.

Some of them are Nordic.

Other are baltomongols.

Mazovia is actually one of the most Nordic regions of Poland after Silesia and Pommerania.

>The great German volk is rising and will destroy the foreigners :)
rising to prep their women for blacks and arabs, you mean?
>While poolack "nationalists" accepts blacks and shitskins as long as they are catholic
shitting in your own nest doesn't make you superior
Balts are more IE than Germans. hell, even their languages are closer to CWC than your barking lipsing known as german

Whiter than you, Pavel :^)

>rising to prep their women for blacks and arabs, you mean?
Rising to bring back das Großdeutsches Reich and smash the subhumans :)
>shitting in your own nest doesn't make you superior
My own nest is Schlesien, not poolen.
>Balts are more IE than Germans
Maybe by haplomemes, by race they are not.
>even their languages are closer to CWC than your barking lipsing known as german
CWC was a NORDIC culture, not baltomongoloid.

Original Poles who created the Polish states were NORDICS with cephalic index 73,5 :)

Therefore, modern poolacks are neither real slavs nor real europeans.

deluded piece of shit. here's the study you love so much. Balts are more steppe than Germans, deal with it.

and here's another one from me, doubt you'll understand it though, you little piggy.

t. Józef Müllerski

This chart is dumb it doesn't include mongoloid admixture. And the most frequent haplomeme in lithuania is a MONGOLOID one btw :) Namely N1c.

Nordic. You'll rarely see a modern Slav with this skull lenght.
Lol, so according to you Udmurts are the most Indo-European? Hahahahahahahahaha

nice strawman. balts are less mongoloid than germans.

admixture you said right? check it for yourself.
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#West_Asian
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#East_Asian
eupedia.com/europe/autosomal_maps_dodecad.shtml#Southwest_Asian

ty pierdolony kretynie. czemu zabierasz głos w sprawach o których nie masz zajebanego pojęcia?

>Lol, so according to you Udmurts are the most Indo-European?
according to steppe admixture? yes. do you deny it? shows you're a fucking moron then. plain and simple.

>nice strawman. balts are less mongoloid than germans.
Because these retards don't count Finnic admixture as mongoloid, but they should have.
>according to steppe admixture? yes
Lol hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahha. aDNA is truly a meme.

>doesn't understand a single fucking thing
>HAHA LA MEME XDD
wypierdalaj gówniarzu

>doesn't understand a single fucking thing
I understand that this aDNA bullshit is clearly wrong. Udmurts are not even fucking Indo-European, so how can they be the most IE?

aDNA is a pointless, subjective bullshit

then so is this study then stop waving this like it's a fucking dick size contest, you clearly have no clue. you only make us all look like fools. stop using those graphs and studies if you don't get a single fucking shit from them

>then so is this study then
It's literally proving that Norwegians (Nordics) are more IE than baltomongols.

so? germans aren't

>so? germans aren't
Which Germans? Deutschland, unlike klein Polen is a big country, and has many diffrent regions with diffrent ethnicities.

it's about the same size, you dumb fuck. wypierdalaj do szkoły, podwieku. masz jeszcze tylko dwa dni przerwy.

>it's about the same size, you dumb fuck
No, the real Großdeutschland is bigger than klein poolen :)

Oh the fucking cringe is real

Everytime I see that retarded kraft larper post I wish that the Danzig massacre actually happened

Soon

The only G*rmans left will be in museum or in Aryan Reservations.

They were literally selling them to Tatar slavery when needed Tatar assistance.

>Ukrainian serfs working lands owned by Poles
"Ukrainian" (eastern Poland inhabited mostly by Ruthenians but also Poles) peasants "owned" by noble ethnic Poles AND NOBLE ETHNIC RUTHENIANS (proto-Ukrainians) you dipshit.
Bogdan Chmielnicki, the greatest cossack leader, for example was an ethnic Polish noble from his fathers side while his greatest enemy, Jerema Wisniowiecki, was an ethnic Ruthenian noble magnate who tried to put down Chmiel's cossack rebellion against him and the Crown. Also it's the Wisniowiecki family who built the first Sicz forts and founded the first cossack unit, in Zaporozhia.

And this Not only did the traitorous cossacks invite and ally with their sworn enemy the Crimean Tatars (the reason why the cossack warrior class was created in the first place) to fight against the Crown, but they also let Ukrainian peasants (ethnic Ruthenians and Poles) be sold into slavery for their support and tended to plunder them for resources during war.

>I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right.

Thanks user.

You did not fap, right?

nightmares

> The comic portrays Poland as distrustful, greedy and self-centered.

Western Europe leaves Poland hanging in WWII
Hands Poland over to the Soviets afterward
Western Europe gets bazillions of dollars in U.S. aid
Poland gets dismembered and looted by Soviets for 50 years

"WTF Poland, why won't you do your share?!"

> This interpretation can be supported by their interest in money above all else and them refusing to aid the EU

How does taking in millions of Muslims and Africans "aid" anybody?

I couldn't find enough material on her