I'm becoming Buddhist. Please help me, Veeky Forums

Any advice or support is greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NoACsebg7UA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb larper

What's wrong with that?

>becoming a meme faggot

Lol, you deserve it

Dont become a Buddhist.
Domism is the ONLY way.
:3

Don't Phil my head with Right-wing nonsense.

What are you, some kiind of Dutch/Anglo Hybrid.
Its called RIGHT for a reason.

Don't assume stuff, bro.

Lisa Simpson, pls
Shoddy pamphlets were not enough?

youtu.be/NoACsebg7UA

To be a Buddhist you must believe that it is possible to "know for sure" that rebirth is real, in order to achieve the first stage of enlightenment.
Forget it. Stick with secular ethics and morals like a good, rational person.

is talking out your ass about shit you know nothing about required? becuase i think you might be the buddah if thats the case

Even Buddhists are larpers now.
Everything I don’t like is larping XD praise jews the Lord’s chosen people.
t Christgoy

Buddhism is a noble aryan religion whereas christcuckoldry is a failed apocalyptic spin-off of a primitive desert foreskin cult.

The four types of enligthened beings are litteraly called the Aryans. (Ariyan)

Go on, flip through religions of the world in your eternal search for TRUE & HONEST nordic religion. :^)

In the end you will be just another Varg Vikernes, albeit with a different pantheon to pray to.

Do you be saying Buddhism is an aryan religion?

Christcuckoldry revolves around cuckoldry, blesses cuckoldry, educates towards cuckoldry, worships cuckoldry, ritualizes cuckoldry, theologizes about cuckoldry and ends in cuckoldry.

So you’re saying I will end up in a comfy French farm with a qt blonde wife and many blonde children, growing organic crops, living a healthy life and spreading my ideas and my art through the internet away from fagqueers and niggerskins? Who would want that right brother? Praise Israel and jewbus who was a turdskin refugee shalom!

If I remember correctly, reincarnation is not a good thing in Buddhism, it means you failed to properly become enlightened and free yourself from the material world. Depending on how well you did, you might get a better start, but it's still failure on your part. The only people that think reincarnation is good are those faggy California New Agers who flock to Buddhism because they see it as being "exotic".

>living a healthy life

Varg is literally the nigger of white people.

>Barely an adult when he kills another person
>DINDU NUFFIN, my victim plotted against me!
>Burned down several churches because muh only proper ancestral deity commanded him to do so
>Released from jail because HE A GUD BOI
>Flees his original homeland and settles in a country more tolerant of his shit
>Lives in the sticks because civilization is a wicked invention of oppressors
>Tries to cultivate his own crops, but ends up forced to rely on French welfare to make ends meet
>Abuses newfound niche and breeds without thinking much about it

Wow, truly a healthy alternative to judeochristainity!

Don't do this op, buddhism is just running away from life and getting so braindead on meditation that you don't even care anymore.

Embrace life's suffering, don't run away from it. That's the only way to achieve higher states of being

The only negative thing in your list is that there weren't any Christian nigger-loving pedophile gay and lesbian priests in the church when he burned them.

>secular ethics and morals
Just another face of the western eurocentric Christcuck ethics.
t. doesn't know anything about it

He isn't on welfare, I don't like the guy, but he literally isn't on welfare. He jokingly suggested it in a single video, and he doesn't think a deity commanded him to burn the churches down. His victim actually did plot against him, and the police refused to do anything about it. His crops are doing well, from what I have seen.