So I started lurking biz early 2014 but only started investing crypto in 2016

So I started lurking biz early 2014 but only started investing crypto in 2016.

Watching all the LINK threads today and something hit me.

All the LINK threads, the FUD, the photoshoping of the CEO as a hobo, all of this exactly mirrors the same thing Ethereum experienced in its early days.

It was literally the same situation, some russian kid starting a cryptocurrency, having a hard time gaining traction and constantly bombarded by FUD and memes.

The same FUD stopped me from investing in Ethereum when it was 92 cents.
Everyone was saying how Ethereum was worthless, how it was being ran by some russian autist and how it would never succeed. Same thing happening with LINK now.

Now I know the "hurr durr link is eth 2.0 xDDD" meme is retarded, but in my experience, history tends to repeat itself.

Literally anyone that was around in Ethereum's early days knows what I'm talking about.

Also,

I dont actually own any LINK, but I'm strongly considering getting in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE, LINK MARINES KNOW.

serious question, why didn't you get into LINK around Sept, at least when it hit Binance and was easier to buy. I mean, it's not like people just started talking about it now. It's been all over Veeky Forums for months now starting with the ICO. wtf dude.

BUY BUY BUY BUY

Skepticism.

It literally doesnt matter, for link, anywhere beneath $1 is ground floor unless you're some autist who daytrades on 1m charts and hypes over every little fluctuation of the price. Did you even read what the guy said? If you could go back would you care if you bought eth at 90 cents or a $1.80? In the long term it doesnt matter

Every time I see this stupid fucking meme it's a bad sign

Same here, but the memes aren't really helping. There are frogposters shilling virtually every coin.

>Having double the amount of eth for the same amount of fiat doesn't matter IN THE LONG RUN

Kys, idiot

You're right, OP. Except for the fact that Vitalik is right in saying an oracle isn't worth that much, and Bancor will be the new ETH you're talking about.

U obv aint a link marine, srsly kys

So link $150-$300 in 2 years?

LMAO!

You Linkucks are delusional.

Well okay I get your point but where are the old memes and fud pics of Vitalik. It doesn't add up

>I dont actually own any LINK, but I'm strongly considering getting in.

LARP

you'd already be in if you missed ETH at $0.92

I dont have any screenshots, but I remember literally everyone was posting this autistic picture of him with shades on and saying shit like "This is who you're investing in" and "Reminder that ethereum will crash hard" etc. Anyone who was back around can confirm that ETH went through alot of FUD.

FYI for any noobs; when you see this it means some idiot bought the ATH but has such "strong faith" in the coin that price doesn't matter.

Being any time of marine is a combination of ATH purchases and full blown autism.

Don't be a marine and buy the green; buy the red instead

The Few

The Proud

youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ

Yes, i did read the whole poast, thank you. I get it. But it does make a huge difference in the total quantity of LINK or ETH you end up with if you get it at $0.20 or fucking $0.40, right?

So in your example of 90 cents vs. 1.80, you could have 2X the amount of ETH, which would make a difference if you held long enough. It only doesn't make a difference if you bought a small amount and held for a short amount of time.

So thus my question is valid. If he saw similarity between ETH and LINK then shouldn't he have bought as early as possible to get the most tokens.

I own link and Im gonna buy more today.

If this shit is 1/4 of what eth is then Im buying a house

yeeeah, c-c-correlation always c-c-c-causation fucking low IQ faggots

ETH is worthless without decentralized oracles
this whole industry is worthless without it
Either it's ChainLink or some other company that will do oracles. I think there is like 50% chance that it will be ChainLink which makes this a huge opportunity

LINK REBOUND INCOMING, FAGGOT BTFO