We all want a better life

Why are there so many sociopaths on this board wanting to see others in misery?

I would love to see everyone succeed by investing in breakthrough blockchain technology. All I see though are pointless threads once a coin either dips/moons etc and name calling each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2VeqQa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get out you libtard utopian, there are always winners and losers and there always will be

yeah but you probably wouldn't say that to my face. Everyone is tough behind a screen :)

I like seeing people here succeed, but when I see them getting cocky, well, things change.

Fuck off you hairy dodge cunt. Seriously though I think you miss the humor fag and maybe Veeky Forums isn't the place for you. You should try stunzeed dotcom, especially in your mouth like everyday.

agreed user. i feel like this place is making me a worse person. i tried spreading goodness, i tipped with a few $ in ltc a few people for good analysis on coins, tipped eaven a few beggars (and im a poorfag myself too) with a convincing story....i would like anons to help other anons.

how can we help each other to be more helpful towards each other?

Yep thats nature man useless shits when they succeed one time by information they got from a smarter person or luck they think they smart themselves and got cocky because they never had that feeling before.

But dont worry in the end it all balances out ;)

So what? :)

It's just shitposting. I don't think anyone on here genuinely wishes harm to anyone else. Well there are probably a few bad apples, but the rest are just shitposting.

When I tell you to kys, don't actually do it lol

suck a dick

>kys

This.

It's just banter and ball busting.

I hope we all get to lambo land

Agreed. There are so many anons here who are just not going to make it because they can't look beyond the next 12 hours. While I do want everyone here to succeed I do find pleasure in knowing that there will be many people here who will fuck up what is the easiest path to wealth in their generation. Literally just buy into good products and hold until you can retire.

Trips of Truth hath spoken. I agree.
You can all make it. For instance I can assure you that you will all be rich if you invest in Bitbay when it is still THIS low. It literallyhas some genius level tech behind it, and the best is still to come. Pic related.

Also Blocknet because we need a decentralized exchange and this will be huge in the feature.

I think its anxiety because the government is after everyone. The exchanges don't care about us and the laws are trying to kike us. The politicians want everyone in jail. Set your anger at people that are actually jewing you everyday. Stealing little chunks of your life.

The bitter sociopaths are the kissless, handholdless virgins who can actually succeed at life if they decided to get their shit together, but they are too lazy to put aside their video gaymez and Chinese cartoons for 1-2 hours a day.

We're all gonna make it, brothers.

I love you user

Calm the fuck down bitch. We are all still early adopters and we are all going to get rich as fuck. The fight is here who will finish first. That's it. And it's funny for boys to act like this. A little bit bullying is good for all of us.

fpbp

OMG CHECK YOUR ID!

LUNE = MOON IN FRENCH

WHAT COIN IS GOING TO MOON?

mostly this, but there's also the fact that crypto is a zero sum game, so for every low buy, somebody sold at the worst possible moment and for every LINK moon, there will be a Ripple holder thinking the Linktard's gains are directly related to his losses.

Still, I only wish for the best for everyone on this board. We're all gonna make it brahs.

>early adopters

>not early adopters

Wojacks are entertaining though

This has to be bait

Hey,

You are good people, the kind that I would like to surround myself with.

Would you like to have a group on fb or something like that to talk to each other and make some friendly/supportive community or group? Interested?

Where do you live

It's a kind of natural selection, really. If you get turned off by these shady tactics, you're more likely to leave. If you employ them, you're more likely to succeed (at the expense of others).

This board and dealing in cryptocurrencies in general has really opened my eyes. If you're benevolent in nature, you're more likely to think mostly everyone else is, too. You think powerful institutions like banks and governments have your best interests in mind, when actually the most ruthless are more likely to outcompete their well-intentioned counterparts. Farmers that didn't employ slaves were at a gigantic disadvantage versus those who did.

Ultimately, being good has its benefits, but in certain situations and places, trampling someone else is the best thing one can do to push oneself up. You may choose not to do this, but you must understand it may be done unto you.

I agree OP, we're all in this together. I think it's just banter so that we can laugh as we hold hands on this spaceship to god knows where.

I'd be interested in this. I'd prefer if it were a discord or something though

this

>All I see though are pointless threads once a coin either dips/moons etc and name calling each other.

Those are bots and shills OP, wake up bitch it's 2017. I hope you make some money and get comfy you seem like a good person.

feel you OP, if we helped each other we would probably be all doing better

would love to, maybe not on facebook, wouldnt mind it if it's a private group though

Sure, setting this up. Give me a second...

discord.gg/2VeqQa

Come guys. However, facebook group (private) could be more "impenetrable" by randoms... Anyway, waiting for you.

GET INN

Acknowledging reality is fine but relishing in the fact that life sucks makes you a faggot that nobody wants to be around except other low iq sociopath faggots. Fuck you.

still earlier than the normies m8
can't say for certain what the future holds for crypto, but its a reasonable assumption that many coins will increase in value. Some more than others, still a shit ton of money to be made here.

Because this isn't reddit, OP.

Totally disagree. I believe the government and banks DON'T have my interests at heart BECAUSE I'm benevolent.

>tfw won't be home until November 1st

I hope it's still active then

tfw ur a redditor :3

Any way to communicate with you to stay in touch?

I think its healthy in a peculiar way. You question your investment decisions when your coin gets roasted hard.

loads of that happens on biz.

[email protected]

I love you OP and think you're a good person with a great idea. We're all friendos trying to escape the wagecuck life.

People do get a bit carried away here with the hive mentality, but individually everyone here is actually pretty neat.

Have you received my email?

Yepp, thanks man.

We're all gonna make it

fuck off, commie. shitcoins are a zero sum game.