How do i get started?

How do i get started?

Im tired of trading regular stocks i wanna see what this is all about. I don't understand shit though. Is there a guide? I understand I need a wallet...

lol

ty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc&t=12s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're too late in to the game. Sorry.

Bah boy I just wanna play around it looks so nice the interfaces, downloaded jaxx now, shouldi go with that or is there something that works better? I see I cannot buy for example XRP with this

download forex and try it

reddit.com/r/crytocurrency

Buy coins which will increase in value, preferably 10x in the shortest time span. I have my eyes on Chancoin.

Get BTC/ETH then find sites that will let you buy altcoins with it. If you don't read up on that shit (2-3 days worth of reading if you're not a dunce) you'll get fucked up the wazzoo

Get an exchange to place your cryptocurrencies; bittrex, poloniex, kraken etc ((you can store other currencies in their specific wallets, ex. MyEtherWallet.com for ethereum).

Once you have your exchange wallets (bittrex, kraken etc) you may now trade. Now to trade, first you must have money in. FOr starters, load up some bitcoin. Then you can exchange your bitcoins for other cryptocurrency. Check out when their is hype, when there is FUD (youll know this eventually). Its just stocks for crypto. Im not much of an expert here. But i hope I helped you out. GOod luck and have fun

Lurk moar, and learn to use Google, faggot.

Buy Bitbay. Wait 1 year.
Enjoy driving your new Lamborghini

I love you, thanks.

also, it's much faster to send your coins to an exchange through ethereum. BTC can take a very long time and has higher fees for sending coins.

buy high sell low

nice, just bought 100k

My tip is to be careful about trusting anything you read or hear, anywhere.

use ethereum with metamask

then use etherdelta for trading

buy btc/eth/ltc
forget about it for a year
casual 800% profit

Some more unironic advice for you because I'm in a good mood after finally breaking 200k in profits today (started with 20k in june).
If you're a burger, sign up for coinbase, but use GDAX to actually trade on. No fees for limit orders and is actually a trading platform and not just a place for noobs to get raped by coinbase fees. Keep in mind some states have specific laws. In new york, crypto exchanges need whats called a bitlicense because of our faggot ass politicians so certain exchanges cannot be used in certain states (NY can't use poloniex, shapeshift and some others).
To play shitcoin roulette, transfer your btc/eth out of one of the fiat exchanges to something like bittrex or binance. There you can trade your btc/eth for shitcoins. Remember that the purpose of shitcoins is to increase your stack of btc/eth so don't get too attached to any of them.

Wow congrats for you profits, and thanks for share a little bit of your knowledge.

Interessant

Just buy Litecoin and Etherum on Coinbase, stop listening to these neckbeards brag about their stupid shitcoins on their autism wallets who think they're going to be driving lambos in the future.

Should you keep them in Coinbase or transfer somewhere else?
Or does it matter?

Everybodies cryptocurrencies is always on the blockchain, which is a dataset that all notes in a network have a copy of.

There is a function (hashfunction) which turns a (some random looking string) to another string (the address). To move money away from one address to another, you need the .

A wallet is merely a user interface to send money away from an address.

Thus, if you got a private key, you don't need a wallet as long as you don't want to move your funds.

If you have your crypto on an exchange, then you use their user interface and they do all the private key thing. You don't know the private key your money is associated too.

The problem here is that if the company dies or gets hacked, nobody can recover the crypto.
And this happened before.
Therefore, you'd not want to have 50k $ on an exchange.

In practice, people will have up to 5k on an exchange without thining much about it. In that sense, you don't need a wallet at all.

Jaxx is one simple to use wallet

Not all exchanges have all cryptos (because there are literally 2000 of them).
Bittrex.com is one with a bunch of em.

I can recommend myetherwallet for ETH tokens, to be honest senpai

Thanks for the detailed answer

yeah, why not.

I don't actually like Jaxx or any real wallet which holds multiple coins.

Jaxx just another company and centralized (even if you have the possibility to read out the private key, at least).

I speak about some aspects of blockchain (why it's a chain of block and the proof of work concept) here

youtube.com/watch?v=w3sI8WVX-cc&t=12s

And whats about you opinion about trezor? i read this is good

Trezor is good, don't listen to idiots who say hardware wallets are a fancy usb stick, because those people are brainlet morons who should kill themselves

Till the day we actually use crytpo, multiplying each digit in your private key by 7 and writing it into two of your favorite books is as safe as it gets.

My mate just transferred 700 link to his USB ledger from binance and it disappeared. He is freaking out right now. Said he had it set up for an Eth wallet so it's saying transfer complete but 0 eth. Even USB ledgers aren't safe! Hmm... I wonder if he will be able to get his LINK back.

Let me help you by posting a tutorial here:
>go to bittrex
>open account and confirm it
>on bittrex buy the max amount of Bitcoins you can
>then buy the maximum amount of Bitbay coins with it
>download the bitbay client (bitbay.market)
>open the software and open an account
>back up your private keys on multiple offline backups
>send yourself the coins from Bittrex to your client address
>stack your coins by unlocking your wallet
>earn 3/5% of your investment for free by just letting your computer running
>wait 6 months
>be rich because Bitbay mooned hard
>??
>profit

It never has been this easy to get rich.

Need to click "Load token balances" on MEW

Oh ok ill tell him. Cheers buddy. Well... I might tell him tomorrow lol.