Converting to Islam, Judaism, or Roman Catholicism. Which has most upsides. Discuss

Converting to Islam, Judaism, or Roman Catholicism. Which has most upsides. Discuss.

I’m an atheist but I get bored a lot. Thought I could fake it for the sense of community and get a qt3.14 wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=kn1RxyZzjTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For your purposes Islam probably. The rest seem to suck by comparison.

Just stick with atheism really. Pick up stoicism for the morals and stuff.

>picking religion based on features like it was buying a new car
>not based on what you think is true and spiritually speaks to you
Americans were a mistake.

beat me to it. /thread

Judaism has the best qts, but they're harder to get. Islam is your best bet.

This.

if you go islam youll only get asian slimes
if you go jewish ull only get fat girls
go roman catholocism and be a pedo

I wonder...

Judaism in its Karaite variant, because it is the purest Afroasiatic(E1b1b) religion left aside from Samaritanism.

If you aren't a part of the Afroasiatic race, i recommand you Islam they literally hand over women to new converts once they have proven themselves. As for Orthodox Jews, they barely marry outside of their "denominations"(Sephardi, Ashkenazi, and so on) so you will most likely not get a woman from them.

You can't convert to being a Karaite tho.

Not the guy you're responding to, but they definitely accept conversion, and in some ways have a less strenuous conversion process than modern rabbinical Judaism. Their main difference with regular orthodox judaism is how they trace jewishness patrilineally instead of matrilineally.

Oh look a haplonigger

Catholic. Most Christians are armchair Christians who know nothing of their mythology or tenets and do it for social acceptance like you, so you’re set.

Praise Israel and Jewbus the god od cuckoldry shalom my brother these heathen gentiles don't know the joys of rootless cospomolitan universalism!

>he thinks A-dna is more useful than Y-dna to trace back ancestry

>convert
Faggots.
Find your native people, learn THEIR way of worship. Stop doing this.

Modern Catholic women are taught to pull men around by a leash but always practice some form of penant self chastity and will be skimp with sex until they become shriveled up raisins and the both of you will have no sex at all, then you can both become proper fervent old bitter adherents.

If you're going to LARP, go with Judaism because apparently you can be a Jew while despising God.

You can be a Jew while not even believing in god.

Chrislam or Messianic Judaism

Gay, OP.
Don't do it for the women.

Where do you live, user?

more like she and her 5 friends were fucking chad until they settle down with betas.

Of course the version of Judaism where you piously believe in God is called Christianity. You still can help spread the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (not yours, stupid goy!) and serve your Jew masters by believing in Jewbus the Jew king of the Jews.

Haplogroups are Myers-Briggs for autists

Southern California

Same. I like the Jewish girls here a lot, but I'm not sure converting will open up access to that many more. A lot of Jews think it's weird to convert, but there are probably some that it would open the door to if you can find a good reason you did it. Tbh converting to Judaism seems like a big hassle.

If you found some new wavey Christian shit, I'll bet there'd be a lot of nice hippie pussy on deck. Try that first since it's such a non-commitment.

(continued)
Yeah that all said if you're okay with the way Muslim girls look and you don't care that you won't be able to leave your new religion, being a Muslim would be the fastest way to get a wife. Plus it's a relatively small community where you live so it's probably pretty tight-knit.

But if you're asking me personally, their women are ugly and their men are intolerably selfish and annoying, so really take your pick. IMO Shi'ites are more based since they're Persians.

You might get similar but better results as with becoming Muslim if you joined an ethnic Orthodox Christian church of some kind, but I don't know what those are like in LA, so don't hold me to that. I'd recommend investigating that.

>Of course the version of Judaism where you piously believe in God is called Christianity.
Yeah, no. Christianity is just rampant messianism, it's the Muslims who are the pious Jews.

>Myers-Briggs for autists
But MBT is horoscopes for autists.

Christianity is likely to get you nothing
Judaism is likely to get you caught
Islam is likely to get you conscripted, and either killed or caught and THEN killed.

>Roman Catholicism

I say Catholicism. You don't have to get circumcised, and the girls you meet at church will be more culturally in line with what you're used to be.

Catholicism is a dead bloated corpse by now, Jews are relegated to Isreal or complaining, and Islam pulled the old switcheroo and is now acting like Catholicism back in its hay day. Stick with Atheism.

>Roman Catholicism
Why would you convert to heresy instead of the actual religion?
youtu.be/noetoc2W4Pc

t. brainlet

Catholicism. No one takes it seriously anymore anyways, so you'll be in similar company.

>im going to join a religion to get a wife

I don't know why OP but the way you're framing choosing between a faith and another as if you're shopping for new clothes instead of it having actual spiritual meaning makes me feel like communism isn't such a bad idea after all

OP is an atheist

Tell me more of these perks of converting to Islam

Go Orthodox, young man.

>i recommand you Islam they literally hand over women to new converts once they have proven themselves

>I’m an atheist but I get bored a lot. Thought I could fake it for the sense of community

That's suicidal - that's why Jesus tells the Jews "anyone who loves his life is going to lose it."

youtube.com/watch?v=kn1RxyZzjTc

cant convert to judaism.
Convert to catholocism if living west
Convert to islam if live in the mud.

Islam but make sure you dont become a fucking extremist

>Converting to an Abrahamic faith..

Facetiously adopting a religion won't solve your problems OP.

Not with that attitude

If you convert to Islam, i'm going to call the President and my pedes and have you deported or arrested for terrorism.

Go with Islam, you get to pilgrimage to Mecca. Actually a pretty neat experience.

Also, don't convert for a wife, it's not a guarantee in any way and best case you end up with a goddamn religious wife.

Religion is bad.
Some might be better than others now, have been worse in the past, or might get better in future, but they are all still bad.

What do you mean by “upsides”?

Atheism* was a mistake. Not all Americans are vapid, materialistic, nihilistic pseudo-intellectuals

Or actually use your brain to realize that Christianity is the truest religion

Atheism is the worst, though

>atheism
>the absence of belief in the existence of deities.
>a mistake
We are born atheists.

How else are you going to find a girl who actually had good traditional values in this day and age? If there's an alternative I'm open to it

If you aren't religious you are part of that problem and so don't deserve such a girl.

We are also born illiterate.