Are elite bloodlines real?

Are elite bloodlines real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5bX30uUK30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, mine.

Yes, mine.

If they were, they're not anymore.

No. You go get little machines that help you do things, soe might call it talent or latent ability.

yes but in a fiat paradigm their currency is worth 0

>implying Harry isn't irrelevant
>implying he isn't ever more irrelevant with every additional sproglet that oozes out of the duchess of Cambridge's vagina

You know it's his brother who's the heir, right?

Harry is a no-one, he's not in line to inherit, and this nigger he's marrying is too old to have kids anyway.

Niggers reproduce by parthenogenesis. Hence why they don't, nay can't love their females and spawn niglets.

Of course. But nowadays you have "elite elite" men who donate sperm and end up, indirectly, fathering hundreds of children. We are looking at a future planet of the hyper Chads.

yeah man nice nature meme but i think you are fogetting (what i think) is even more important is the raising of that child. single mums (only 1 genetic parent) will produce average offspring even if the seed is great

>doing the "hidden hand" gesture
Goddammit, Harry too?

Harry never really was in the royal bloodline. He is the product of Diana's affair with that red headed army bloke. Which is why Charles had Diana killed. He's kept Harry alive and considers him a part of the family because it would make him look weak to disown him, it would be suspicious to kill him, and he's not in line to inherit.

Poor Harry. Many bastards in European history turn the tables but he decided to erase his genes with monkey DNA.

Yes, royals were actually vampires and the french revolution was actually one big vampire hunt

Even if she didn't have monkey DNA there's no good reason for a man of House Windsor to interbreed with an unsuccessful american actress.

Good movie.

ah, but it certainly does set a precedent for other nobility and royalty in the future even if an illegitimate heir is setting this trend. Also I find it funny how he falls in love with a nigger even in that Charles iii television film or whatever.

princesses then and now

wtf happened?!

No.

yeah nice shitpost ed8

To what?
>Princess Angela of Liechtenstein (née Angela Gisela Brown; 3 February 1968) is the wife of Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein.[1] She is the first person of known African origin to marry into a reigning European dynasty,[2] the marriage having been authorized by the monarch. Together, they have a biracial son, Prince Alfons (b. London, 18 May 2001), who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne.[2]

>who is in the line of succession to the Liechtensteiner throne.[2]
Yeah after like 13 other people.

>GOBLINA

My mom had me at 38, with fertility treatment they'll probably have a kid or two

youtube.com/watch?v=T5bX30uUK30

>chemtrails in your image.

Chemtrails lost credibility to me when i moved into the arid high desert of the Northern Sierras. There isn't a real town within 100s of miles and I see more chemtrails than I ever did in the cities of California.

ya and look at where you are

((((they)))) happened

I'm sorry but you cannot be looking at that family if you want to be talking about the inherit goodness of white people. They all look like fucking mole people. *nglos make me sick.