Crypto

I bet non of you fags got an exit strategy for crypto.

pay the tax jew and move on

Buy a ton of MacBooks on Newegg. Resell them

Jump off the World Trade centre.

buy an imac supercomputer

if crypto dies I'll take what little money I have, buy a gun, and kill myself

When i reach my 100k goal i have yes

Buy property abroad and rent it out for passive income. Buy stable foreign currencies (Swiss Franc, Singapore Dollar) and some Gold+Silver to hold as savings.

>implying I'm gonna lay out my plan to store my shadow money

I got a trusted website where I can sell my shit and get my money on paypal

See if I'll ever pay tax faggits

>Planning to exit
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

for every city?

sell my btc in some localbitcoins- sort of way and don't deposit the cash to the bank, or do it later in small amounts, the taxman can literally suck my dick hahaha
how about that huh?

My exit strategy is to funnel profits into 8 different BTC wallets, each dogeared for specific cases where I need money. Funds are allotted based on urgency/amount needed for each case, and as BTC grows in value, I close the gap on being able to pay for each of the big financial hurdles in my life. Then there's my HODL wallet that will just accumulate and act as my retirement fund/be left to my family as inheritance.

Veeky Forums is too ADHD for an exit strategy. they're too busy trading down kekekek

>Exiting crypto

"What are you trying to tell me? That I can sell 1 Bitcoin for a million dollars in a couple years?"

"No, I am trying to tell you when the time comes, you won't have to."

ON every city.

"because one bitcoin will buy you a loaf of bread."

"But I only have 10 bitcoins!"

"In the future you will have ten loaves of bread."

Who needs an exit strategy when it all fails and you have nothing left to exit with?

are u this retarded?

"Bread is the currency of the future. And Digimarines will be our slaves."

You just going to buy groceries and gas with your money? Good luck making any big purchases. Also, look up "structuring"

>or do it later in small amounts, the taxman can literally suck my dick hahaha

That's called structuring and you will get sent to my pound ass daddy prison for that. Fucking retard.

i do