LINK haters btfo

this doesn't say anything so fucking vague

Kraken confirmed.

Hmm, this doesn't really say anything positive or negative

oh look, its fucking nothing

Poo in it

Do you need everything spelled out for you? They have NDAs which means there are ACTUAL partnership announcements in the works

COINBASE CONFIRMED

WE FUCKING MADE IT BOYS

I know, right? BTFO!

Damn. Good point there.

I have 1100 links, how much will it be worth in 1 year?

do any of you guys actually believe that LINK will not get listed on more exchanges?
is there a single brainlet here who genuinely believes LINK will not be listed onto any more exchanges? speak up

i dont even understand the concern about exchanges right now, it will obviously happen and there is not a single one of us who believes differently.
its just a matter of time

Gemini and Coinbase confirmed for delisting BTC and ETH while only trading Link!

Hey Rory if you’re reading this fuck you

half a million

Guys its pretty simple.

Rory could've simply said no if that was the case. However, since its a yes its not so easy.

While he doesn't say anything explicitly, this is still extremely bullish news and shows were in for a ride soon.

$1100

80 Billion per link conservatively by next sunday.

Would it be safe to store your LINK instead of keeping it on binance or don't I have to worry?

the less the better

top kek

I have 300k on Binance. Would move to my ether wallet but I feel I could get hacked easily on there at least with binance I have 2fa.

??

kek. poor guy.

Idiots still buying thinking they announced partnerships with those banks today LMAO.

Shout out to all the idiots on here getting trolled by the LINK shill army. You're all brainless sheep

Rory is an oldfag. This is exactly how you're supposed to react when someone mentions Veeky Forums.

The guy with the epic fail guy avatar though....

literally, dare I say it, /our guy/

It's a shop my nig

What if they back the binance wallet? U understand that the binance private keys are as secure as yours?

>mfw someone says an exchange is secure

>that fucking avatar

i don't want people like this getting rich, fuck off.

Sell this shit lmfao.

Wtf is this shitcoin.

Faggot gains.

>my completely anonymous adress which no one knows contain shit might get hacked
>address which everyone knows holds several 100mill is never gonna get hacked

Brute forcing the private key of binance wallet is same difficulty as with any other random adress.

>Brute forcing the private key

nigger you have no idea what you're talking about

The point is that you don't own the binance private keys. Do you not remember Mt.Gox?

I understand that they don't want to announce partnerships with some companies if the firms themselves don't want to, but no need to keep a secret about exchanges. What exchanges they are on don't really affect companies they are partnered to.

>Brute forcing the private key of binance wallet is same difficulty as with any other random adress.
you don't know that, maybe they use multisig

big if true

Roreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This
They don't brute force shit they hack the server which unsecurely loads the key into memory at some point you scrub

is this slack? can you guys join? I tried and couldn't

Educate yourself on what NDA means...

So couldn't they do this to my computer very easily as well? Should I really move my link to mew? Any safety precautions I should take? I have a mew but only use it for ICOs and move the coins to exchanges as soon as they get listed.

they have NDAs you useless fucks

If you want to securely store large amounts of crypto, buy a trezor and use it with MEW

Is your computer a server? If not it doesn't have the same vulnerabilities. Not to mention they don't even know you have any coins since you're not serving a crypto exchange. Jesus Christ talking to non tech savvy biztards invested in crypto kills brain cells.

why is Rory not writing proper sentences that starts with capital letters? Gives me FUD

In this case the agreements are with the exchanges. Most exchanges don't want coins to be pumped prior to hitting their exchange and then dumped right afterwards. It just looks bad.

Lmao, stop talking about new exchanges. None of the big exchanges will go with a kiddy ERC20 token. Need your own blockchain for that.

Drop this shit immediately or be poor.

been here since 2008, I can attest to this.

Like omg?

Nais

^

Severe LeL GB

Ndas with an exchange? Fuck off retard

>calling other people retarded when being retarded himself

>avoiding a direct answer is bullish news
Its bearish
Bullish news is "yeah we are in talks with bitfinex or Polo or trex etc"

>continuing this level of retardation

>No news
HUUR NDAS THIS IS BULLISH AF BUY BUY BUY

Youre the retard

literally all exchanges have an NDA before the token gets listed

>I'm the retard

>oh yes lets just announce what exchanges we're going to be listed on in advance so whales can plan their pump and dump

R E T A R D

Nope.

how are you gonna trade from your wallet when you're asleep / at work? keeping it in binance at least you can set orders
and with the market being so fucking competitive the ups/downs last like couple minutes to an hour at best

Wow you're dumb.

Hes definitely the profit guy.

the good ones at least...

It's Polo

iconomi is on kraken too you know

just as long as it's not buttrex

Why

How does a new exchange prevent manipulation? I must be real dumb. Are there whale proof exchanges now?

Name a good exchange that doesn't have this

More volume for a start

Who tf is this Rory guy?

short answer cause they won't allow withdrawals anymore so get ready for some epic wojacks in the near future

long answer I fell for the xlr fomo last night and tried to get some in bittrex but haven't logged in in a while and see that, even after months, despite giving them pics of all my shit, i'm still unverified and COMPLETELY unable to do ANY WITHDRAWALS but thankfully kraken was g2g and incredibly easy to set up.

He's the guy that keeps getting on here and saying he's the profit of profits.

FUDers absolutely BTFOed

>exchange A has manipulation
>exchange B doesn't
>coin starts mooning hard
>exchange A now sells coins much cheaper than B
>the volume on exchange A intensifies so hard the sell wall is obliterated in nanoseconds

Why he has a link logo on his acc?
I don't see a Rory on Smartcontract site.

I have a lot of crypto on there, will I be able to get it off

>vague no answer statements
>fudders btfo
No it just reinforces the fud

Which pair is better to daytrade? The ETH or the BTC?

I have been trading on the BTC but it seems there is more opourtunity with the ETH pair.

That's PR in a nutshell bro. Saying something without telling nothing

nobody is asking you to buy

First Lieutenant here. We're going to 20k sats tomorrow

1100 Links

I could actually start trading my bags if this happened. Never going to use binance or polo.

Yup. Veeky Forums is chasing its tail over a few hundred sat back and forth instead of getting locked in and ready for the rocket.

only if you're already approved to get it off

Dude you got like 150k dollars in an exchange? Get a hardware wallet. They are likely 100 dollars and you keep your private keys with you all the time. Cold storage is the only way to go

I'm not how do I get approved? I'm scared

Yeah it's true this is manipulated to hell when it was mooning hard hundreds of thousands of coins were dumped to keep it down and it still pushed through.

If it had another exchange there is no way it wouldn't have broken though that blatant manipulated and we'd be sitting at 12k right now. Binance is full of crooks.

One has to be blind or very dumb to believe the price is not tampered. The bots in binance are ridiculous and Pajeet Delta is so painful to use that it doesn't have any volume

you probably can't anymore but you can try I guess... I think it's in settings

So I'll never be able to get my money out?

Eventually even the bots and whales will get sick of manipulating it and accumulating coins and let it start to rise...

It happened to Walton after a couple months. Boy they did a job on that coin. It's amazing it got to where it is with all the whale fuckery.

THIS

I like binance at first, but ONLY because ED sucks massive dick.

It's so obvious it's controlled by bots:
>place order
>immediately one-upped by another order

and the reverse is true for selling. those chinks manipulate the fuck out of the price.