Wysker

>Has working app to be released in 45 days.
> app gives super fast window shopping experience of product streams at up to 30 objects/second
> builds data profile around your purchasing intent and turns it into a tradeable asset that you can sell to advertisers and merchants for wysker tokens. Tokens can then be used to receive discounts/free shit from merchants.
> "more radical than facebook or google (by germany's financial newspaper) faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/unternehmen/deutsches-start-up-diese-idee-ist-radikaler-als-google-und-facebook-je-waren-15226701.html
> once able to be traded on exchange or through blocknet's dex, will allow you to buy any product listed on their app for crypto.
> normies love shopping and apps and this one blows instagram and ebay away in terms of product discovery and completing purchases.
>buy it and get rich or kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf
forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2015/01/21/top-10-things-everyone-should-know-about-women-consumers/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf

Yo DUDE, you don't post good opportunities on biz, you FUD them, this is capitalism son, zero sum warfare

Hmmm actually looks sick user. How the fuck do people find this shit? This type of thing is a killer app for blockchain assets for sure. User data becoming an asset and tokenised. Your right user, this is totally the type of crap next gen normies love! It looks like subliminal shopping. Old cunts couldn't use it though, it's prob too fast.

A rising tide lifts all ships. I made some decent loot from based shills back in may and june so i'm returning the favour. I'd rather foster a culture of sharing information than letting kike cunts like yourself accumulate. They've only sold a couple hundred thousand worth of their presale so it needs people to buy in order for the product to get off the ground and anyone to make money.

The sooner crypto is ubiquitous the better off we'll all be, even if you didn't get the chance to accumulate shitloads before There is mass adoption.

>has working app
>to be released
hmm...

>>buy it
What did you mean with this?

You can see videos of it on their site. I've seen it in action but they're still building the inventory so there's only a couple of streams working with limited exposure. Funds raised from the ICO are going to go into paying people to fill the inventory from online retailers.

The token is in presale available from their website. Buy it, hold it and once a couple of hundred million normies are using the app sell them to advertisers who need to buy for their campaigns or redeem them for discounts or free shit through the app.

Seems like a great concept. Are you German?

Nah, but i'm in Berlin at the moment visiting family and friends. The CEO is one of my good friends and so i told him i'd shill it a bit on here. He's meeting with 8 VC's tonight to try sell out the presale.

Daaaaamnn
Im sold af..
>German
>Insta/bay
>

Why does the app only launch in the US? When do they launch the European version?

They're the first german ICO. There's already 10 more lined up now ringing them trying to get tips. Most ICO's launch out of scam havens like switzerland or bahamas but they paid 100k to get KPMG to sort out their legal shit. It's classified as a discount coupon so it should be sweet in terms of SEC type bullshit.

It was announced as US but it's worldwide on Dec 1.

Ok OP I'm interested, whats the website, where's the whitepaper, who is the team, and how can I buy?

Have any proof? I’m considering joining the presale

Whitepaper is linked up the top of thread. Website is wysker.com. devs are on there. My friend tobi (was salesman of the year at google) his sister (phd in some shit), kai is their CTO and seems super competent from when i've met him and another guy atien who's a marketing gun. They don't have their machine learning devs yet because they wanna pay top bucks for that and get some super saiyan brain.

Proof of what? I'll get tobi (ceo) to come online right now and call you a brainlet if you'd like?

You mean Etienne? Isn't 1 ETH = 18'123 WYS kind of expensive considering there will be 3'000'000'000 WYS?

I would buy this coin just cause it has a cat

Yeah etienne.

The app works for any product. Digital commerce is in the trillions and that's not even including advertising. A modest price preidction would be 0.5 euro in a year. If the app really takes off then a buck or two a wys isn't out of the question.

Imagine when you can atomic swap through blocknets APIs and spend any currency into wys and buy whatever you want through the app. It's a gateway for anyone with crypto to buy whatever they want for discount tokens they bought on market.

U are shilling it hard brah
Get the guy in here pls!
Btw can I ICO with less than 1 ETH?

Who is going to buy our WYS? The advertisers right? But AdPlatform won't launch before Q4/2018

I want to beta test this sweet shiieeeeeaat.

Or other people who can wait a year for 25x. It'll be on exchanges once the ICO finishes and the app launches.

Buy bipcoin

is there a minimum amount I must purchase?

hi this tobi, ceo of wysker, AMA

Hey Tobi sucht ihr Mitarbeiter? Ich kann memes.

Post pic of yourself with a paper that you wrote your ID tag on ( Ez0awpbZ)

IRL right here from the wysker HQ

Yes, you can buy with less than an ETH.

Sehr geehrterTobi ich kann Memes und Social Media.
Grüße,
user

isn't the pic infront of our wireframes enough ;)

Could be someone that found that picture. But Ill bite.
The app. Looks sweet. Is there a demo I can play with?

>> 3909236 sorry newfag mistake -> are you good with the printed version of our wireframes, and the tag on my hand, and the similarity of my picture to the one you see first on wystoken.org?

>> 3909328 not anymore :)

Hi Tobi
So, do you have plans to integrate Wysker into existing apps like Insta and Pinterest. Maybe run besides like Messenger does to Fb in a way.
I get it's a self sufficient community but wouldn't implementation into other apps make it more widespread if possible?
Thank you and for once im interested in the product as much as the ICO :)

Show me what you've got

How does wysker differentiate itself from other blockchain mobile commerce platforms? Is it the advertisers?

How long have you guys been deving this shit? Love the idea of speed reading images. Def going to join the pre-sale. Do pre-sale token holders get to try the app first?

By the way thanks for not just giving VC fags all the pre-sale opp. Fuck I love /bizreal

thanks man :) we started working on the product two years ago to build a new navigation to discover things on your phone. First it was a browser, then we reduced it to images, and after that we realized the best use case is shopping. Reason is simple, so far there are lots of solutions for inspiration (pinterest, instagram, ..) and also for shopping (amazon, ebay, google,..) But there's nothing for both, nothing that delivers on both. If you want to buy something but don’t know what, that’s wysker. It’s a standalone experience that gives data ownership back to users to make them more powerful market participants - it’s decentralization at it’s core. That’s why we make consumer data ACCESS tradable through the wys token. The clue is simple, brands can only advertise if (a) consent if given from the user, and (b) wys tokens are used in exchange to reward the user for looking at their products. That’s also why we expect the wys token to explode in value once advertisers are onboarded.

I want to congratulate you guys on producing one of the best whitepapers I've seen in a while. Real attention to detail and professionalism, not to mention a great idea. Wish you all the best with the token sale!

over two years! as said it started as browser and we always loved the speed. You know your brain can recognize 30images per sec - and we show about 20 curated products that all have a certain similarity. In total we now have atm 50k products listed from over 300 stores. Until launch on Dec 1st we can reach more than 200k products and have the engine going to constantly push in more. And yes, I'm not a fan too of the VC funding model. We want to give everyone the opportunity to profit from our project. Honestly, I think wysker can become the tinder for shopping on speed. It just needs the initial traction, but here we have it almost already.

thanks man, it's due to my sister, she has a PHD in physics and is one of the three co-founders of wysker. She put a lot of attention to detail and also wrote the whole thing in LaTeX

go fuck yourself faggot

I like everything about this project. Wish a had more money to invest.

the differentiation is first and foremost the wysker app. The reason is simple, it's a fully finished app that was under development for over 2 years, and it provides a whole new discover experience. On top of that, it makes access to consumer data traceable and gives full power, and control back to its users. It's model is based on opt-in, if you don't want to be targeted no problem. If yes, you earn wys tokens for giving access.

What are your plans in case you don't reach your target goal? Your whitepaper says nothing about that.

yes, that's the long term bet. short term you can win shortly after we launch our app depending on the adoption. logic is simple, if many people use (and keep using) the app, the potential for the wys token also rises. with all the buzz we've got so far, you can expect an instant rise in wys token value.

The target goal was set to deliver on the full premise without any VC funding in the process. It was set to complete the whole thing to the max. In case we don't reach it, even at a very low amount, we still have the full coded app that is going to be launched on Dec 1st. Off course we'd need to adjust our roadmap then but also, we haven't reached wider attention yet. We have still no whales involved yet, only (and these are the ones we love most), small private crypto investors totaling already over 500 backers. To be honest, I think the wys token will soon tip into wider awareness and then also the goal will be met.

go to www.wysker.com and get invited on december 1st

Hey, how much money do you plan to raise in total for the ICO?

I was mostly concerned about how the token distribution would be like if you didn't meet your goal. If the people participating in the presale and ICO "only" buy 1 billion tokens, are you still keeping 1.2~ billion to yourself or will you adjust it to be the same % as it would've been if you had met your goal of 3 billion?

Yeah, german dude this guy is basically saying you need to burn what doesn't get bought

Intriguing

How are you focusing on women?

They account for the vast majority of disposable income spent (forbes.com/sites/bridgetbrennan/2015/01/21/top-10-things-everyone-should-know-about-women-consumers/)

yup please do that

i just bought some, because i fucking love berlin and a working product worth my support. you better deliver ja

lmao i'm not falling for another "cat icon" scamcoin. not again after blockcat.

No Americans allowed =/

How is the ban of Americans even enforced? Is this like a wink wink nudge nudge sort of thing just to cover themselves legally?

I've seen a bunch of ICO's doing this lately but I don't understand how they can know which ether belongs to who and where they are

so say I live in US, bother to submit payment or nah? I have one open to US investors I can bother with instead

how did you buy some if the ICO launches November 1st?

>No Americans allowed =/
Don't worry I'll test it for you from Canada