Lol

sibos

man I am never investing in a fucking bankcoin ever again. fuck LINK and fuck Ripple. If I wanted this shit I'd go back to the stock market.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not being able to participate in these super obvious pump and dumps is painful. ODN,COSS,Elixir,Flik were all so fucking easy to spot early on but i foolishly believed that Link would be anything more than a shitcoin. Yeah whatever the oracle problem blah blah we need a decentralized oracle to handle api calls to connect real-world applications with the block chain. Link wont see any price increases above 47 cents for at least a year

LMAO i'll just hold on to my pre-sale LINKs. idgaf

the longer they stay cheap the better.

Yes, it all went according to plan.
Steady she goes

look let's be real: everybody here said we were getting a massive dump today. INSTEAD what we got was a very nice pump followed by a dump. so we came out neutral. in other words: LINKies win

Nah its been a bait and switch the whole time. "SIBOS is priced in" = "we're going to keep prices low until after SIBOS to scoop up cheap LINK". once LINK makes some announcements this week you'll see the rockets take off.

Usually whales get bored with PnDs quick. The fact they've been accumulating more than they dump with LINK spells moon mission.

flik was planned in the Veeky Forums discord by some new guy who didnt know that planning PnDs wasn't allowed. Hardly a super secret club

Yeah LINK can't solve any oracle problems yet, someone actually has to invent the oracle problem first lmao

Yeah thats why i havent sold yet i am waiting for any news or announcements coming out this week and next, hopefully they communicate a bit more than previously.

Fucking sell order never got touched at 9200 what a fucking joke

this

it hit 9499 retard

You link fags were so adamant about 1 dollar before sibos and 5 dollars during
Now you're happy with 8k sats? Lmao

>You link fags were so adamant about 1 dollar before sibos and 5 dollars during
lol no we weren't. we have always said that the real moon will occur with post-SIBOS announcements.

>/linkfags/ are one person

We are the link marines

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES

WE ARE THE DGB... I MEAN LINK MARINES AND WE ARE NEVER GOING TO SELL!!!!

Nope
I saw a thousand posts for weeks saying "$1 before sibos get on now while it's still at 10k sats/under 50 cents!"

Now you change the narrative so you aren't FUCKING WRONG

>I saw a thousand posts for weeks
No you didn't you larping faggot

screencaps or it didnt happen

Literally, the only reason LINK isnt mooning cause its on shitty exchange. Name three coins on binance exclusive coins that have a relatively high market cap

this is how I went from being "instantly rich off of JoinCoin" to "being a FUCKING BAGHOLDER"

REEEEEEE IT WAS TWENTY SATOSHI OFF THE HIGH