Is this mod realistic?

Is this mod realistic?

Yes, especially concerning the circumstances of the Second American Civil War and Baron Ungern-Sternberg playing Mount & Blade in Mongolia.

At this point, definitely not.

Theres too many major events and people that don't make sense in the place they're given in.

But I have faith in this mod as:

1. Its an alpha.
2. The development team is hardworking and changing every year, allowing more ideas and abandoning any 'favorites' in the team.
3. The community is developing rapidly (even with its shitty memes) at an early stage, allowing this mod to grow and become significant in the future.

Lets just hope it doesn't get copyrighted or fucked over by copyright in the future.

>goy4
>realistic

In some games a war starts every two seconds.

There’s some stuff which feels like they’re going for a realism feel. Nationalist Russia, Syndicalist France etc

But other stuff is just off the wall, like a second american civil war or german china

Germany did own a port city in China I think.

China is getting a rework. The region's full of cliques while the coast is AOG

Post your favorite memes

It already is going to be copyrighted, it was leaked by a disgruntled dev a few days ago: According to the thread the higher-ups in the KR team also don't actually do much work and treat the lower-ranking people like shit.

they tried to strike a balance in order to keep every continent interesting. If it wasn't for the ACW America would have nothing to do except build up and then shit on whoever they allied against (or waste all those resources on never fighting a war)

fuck

I'd give an opinion but it's likely to be retconned at least 10 more times before it's actually released

stop being a faggot the devs literally disputed it right after

They said that it wouldn't become a paid mod "as a mod" (which could be exact wording) but confirmed that it was copyrighted and that they did have an NDA with Paradox.

Its just a CC so nobody would sell it.

Could be, but it could also be a cover story to stem fan outrage until the big announcement is made, especially since if it really is under NDA Paradox wouldn't be very happy about a leak.

No, it's not, and it's not supposed to be. KR is supposed to be fun, not necessarily realistic.

HoI4 was a mistake. I hope the faggots don't fuck with the DH version.

>Baron Ungern-Sternberg playing Mount & Blade in Mongolia
I still can't get over how this could have actually been a thing.